Let's get a California thread going

707 looking for fatties.

Is this girl too young to be camming? cam-x.com

805 johanna

50 year old cross dresser who sucks off tech fags in their car

Any 707 Vacaville

951 - Temecula
Kill me now

Just blew back from Santa Anna like 20 minutes ago to MSP. Slightly depressed and angry, THOSE RAINBOWS AT ALOHA THO.

riverside reporting in

Hot as fuck right now

Damn right. Nice quads.

510 East Bay Checking in

Hot af tbh

925 yo

714 where ya at

209 stockton straight guy looking for cock

T H I C C

got more? and what part of the 805?

707 LEGGO

glad to have left sacramento county, fuck sac and fuck niggers

19 bi top looking for boipussy

kik: taylorm9898

natalie, san jose

805 Ventura

707 Arcata checking in

Oxnard

Hair color?

310 checking in

707 Rosa

Anyone know Alicia from Palmdale?

Any 760 around here?

714 reporting in

559 here

323 here

This is the new californyaa server. Its got a low count and no activity right now because its not launching till Sept 1st. I'm inviting you to this one because it doesnt make sense to invite you to the old one just to have you move in a few days.

discord AejxKX

This invite is good for 24 hrs for unlimited uses. Early access so expect a few beta tests til sept 1st. Old community is at 300 but we expect to drop a lot of inactives to foster a more active tightknit community.

619 here

559 as well my dude

Interesting, 916 checking in

im interested but i know ill join and be dissapointed because I just wanna find a qt fatty in my area, and fuck. Honestly only have contact with her after that. I doubt this discord would help.

510!
Kik: buttersideup001

brown

Yeah sorry we only have thinn girls here

707 bi sissy

im not from california but when i had my vacation up in north cal it was amazing

hate los angeles, though. absolute garbage,

510 Freakmont reporting in

Any 650 wins???

Get the fucc in that discord!

i guess youre not straight then are you

these california discords are fucking retarded, they're ran by overly senstive transcucks and keep killing their servers. It's a waste of fucking time.

dont' bother, the retards in charge will just kill the server again after 2 weeks

You're a brave fucking soul saying the city you're in. Especially one as small as ours.

Sure not black? I'm 99% sure I know you

Fuck, that sucks.
it might be worth a shot tho since I guess I could try n' cuddle

That was the original one. This one is solid. Run by a business minded user. Just don't expect much til Friday when that server goes live

But since this is a 408 thread, anyone know a group that plays BattleCON? Hella excited about Trials and want to get gun.

initials?

I've been in 3 servers before this "new one" and they've all been deleted at some mentally ill person's whim. Even being told "oh this won't happen to this one!" by the "new" server owner.

Can I fuck or nah

I never got your last name. Let's call it Mrs. N with an adorable dog (husky I think he/she is)

530 here checking in
also, bump

What's her #?

Original or new 530?

Well "new" now.

Who took that pic, your pimp? fucking backpage whores

this isn't me but a girl I dated a little while ago, what's her first name? if right i have another pic

What part?

805 oxnard

She is a cutie!

Yo Im in thousand Oaks

760 palm desert area WHOMSTDVE THE FUCG OUT HERE?
24/m

>natalie, san jose
Dude it's right there. If it's just a girl you dated, no point. Girl I know was discrete. I will respect that.

Bit of a shame, though. It's always been on my list to fuck a married woman.

hellz yeah. got anything good? i do...

Esther

whats up senpai

are you by any chance from eureka/arcata? i think i've seen you on grindr before

not familiar with the "old" 530. Chico/Oroville/Orland area?

I mean to my knowledge there was only one that got deleted but hey whatever man. I was in that one so I made this one to prevent that bs.

When she took her piercing out

What's the old server?

Sindee

Not accepting new members anymore for obvious reasons. Join the new one. The old community will be merging on friday

Shit got my history mixed up. Tahoe used to be 916 but now it's 530

How old are you?

For everyone that doesnt know how to ctrl+f "discord"

AejxKX

24hr invite. Bring your friends. CALIFORNIANS ONLY

Clean up your room you dumb whore. Your parents let you live with them rent free. Respect them by respecting their house.

an actually good ca discord
.gg/Y9kPZH

916 Bonnie

909 checking in

Bump. More of her

More??