youtube.com/watch?v=0ONoGLJ7Fwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ondiñas veñen
ondiñas veñen
ondiñas veñen e van
non te embarques rianxeira
que te vás a marear.

For me, it's Brasiliense

Shaktar are a more talented side but in the 107th minute Celta's players were running as if the game had just started. Kudos to our doctors.

Madrid cucks cucked beyond belief. Imagine all the mad sheeps this generated

when is the madrid game supposed to be played now?

Mejor después que ahora puto mongolo, tenían que haber perdido.

Is Football big in Slavic lands? I feel bad seeing their teams get btfo every year

Alcaldeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Delicious Chiringuito tears

I cant imagine what will happen if Madrid lose to Celta and Barca wins the league

>A dreadful team that has been getting by flor en el culo, refs and their good form and that is falling apart now without that good form because of the FIFA Club World Cup would have had a worse time playing after pretty much resting in Champions against shitty Napoles than in the last week of the season, with all of the pressure and with every "mistake" that the referee would make that game being harder to cover for the media than in the games with horario unificado, being the RFEF too scared to refball Celta because the shitstorm would erupt and everyone would be wary that one last match instead in which they usually act
Sure, Manolo

i used to go to school with bongonda back in the days in belgium, the guy was a chad, a bully and a racist

>a racist

Do you have reverse racism in Belgium?

i remember him saying "fuck white people" to a couple of kids when we were 12 years old, and it wasn't meant as a joke, and his older brother was a literal dindu

>unironically using "reverse racism"

>implying i'm not using it ironically

For me, it was UD Salamanca

WHAT

DID

THEY

MEAN

BY

Jjudetus

THIS

Was Seifer a Celta de Vigo fan?

Spain has weeboos?

youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY

badass logo

>that look in his family's face when he's dancing.

Based mayor incoming
youtube.com/watch?v=0ONoGLJ7Fwo

Alcaldeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

¿Cuál es la diferencia entre una peli mala y el Celta?

La peli al menos tiene un título.

more like Celta de gay

Kill yourself.

Nice

Is Celta Vigo's badge the most lethal? I wouldn't wanna be stabbed with that tbeh

Kek