When will they stop greenlighting these faggots?

When will they stop greenlighting these faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis#Personal_life
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when you stop giving them attention faggot

You mean Bob Weinstein? The same guy who funds Tarentino? When he dies I presume?

i doubt they will ever have another theatrically released movie. sense8 seems like the kind of thing that could hemorrhage viewers at any time. so we're close to the end of their movie/TV career, followed by their inevitable suicide pact

They've been producing their own shit. You might not understand movies, and think it's about popularity because that's what you learn in high school, but that means they're the ones fronting the millions of dollars to greenlight the movies since Matrix Reloaded.

That explains why everything they make is SJW trash

She's a big guy

Man I hate these guys (I refuse to acknowledge them as female) but I did enjoy Speed Racer more than I thought I would. Better than anyshit else they made.

Lana >>>>>>>>> Lilly

Jupiter Ascending was kino.

But in all seriousness, Cloud Atlas is great. However the less dick they have the worse their movie get

Are they arguably the most famous case of Tumblr/DeviantArt/xhamster faggots that had dominatrixes push dildoes in their asses to make them sissies and they took it further by coming out as SJW transgendered? Bruce Jenner somehow doesn't count.

no you're an idiot. speed racer and jupiter ascending were both warner bros. only cloud atlas was done independently

For Jews.

I dont think the one on the right is gay or transgendered, just in a fuckedup relationship with a Dominatrix who makes him dress and act like a sissy

That's distribution, not financing.

But she's the hot one you jerk, you #*%/!ing #$+]!

Jupiter Ascending would have been an ok movie if it wasn't made by trannies

I wanted to see it but no one wanted to see it with me so I just figured I'd rent it or something and now here we are.

Was it good?

kill yourself fag

Top kek

i think when you start taking hormones and stuff it goes beyond that

Same with Cloud Atlas

And the Matrix sequels

Ya speakin da true true dere bruddah.

Where do they get the money from?

Tarantino's movies make money and win awards.

The Wachowskis must be coming close to wiping out the good-will and credits they banked with the Matrix.

This looks like something from a Little Britain sketch.

>That $430 million they spent on three bombs was out of their own pocket

Fuck off liar

They haven't done anything good since The Matrix (first one only) and Speed Racer which as a guilty pleasure sort of goofy movie. Everything else is pretentious, preachy and deserved to bomb. Which many of them did in fact bomb.

>dominatrixes
Wat?

What about Bound?

Fuck off you little faggot, Are you underage or just fucking new? Do your own research or kill yourself.

It wasn't but I think it had potential to be something. I've watched it twice and actually enjoy it but that doesn't mean it isn't a bad film.

Andy should have never followed Larry down that path. There's only so much hormones can do, and fixing that manjaw isn't one of them.

Matrix Reloaded was at least fun.

they've made some good movies. hope they make more. chill out, op

literally burst out laughing

Good for you, hon.

What the fuck is that

what did the government do to these guys? holy fuck

i don't know but i liked Sense8 and Cloud Atlas.

also Speed Racer is really good.
new season for Sense8 starts next year.

>people like this exist and think its a completely normal thing and be accepted by everyone

>dominatrixes
>-xes
Apply yourself.

is it true the jews fucked with their brains after exposing the truth of the matrix?

Fuck off tranny lover, you're brainwashed

Aren't they both married to a woman?

only the first matrix was good. holy fuck they suck.

B-but Cloud Atlas was pretty good.

>Raised by a "hardcore atheist" father and an "ex-Catholic turned Shamanist" mother,[52]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis#Personal_life

They never stood a chance, really

>The Wachowski brothers
>The Wachowski siblings
>The Wachowski sisters

WHAT COULD BE NEXT?

the wachowski phyiscal beings
as one comes out as a squirrelkin and the others decides hes a non binary demisexual galactic starlight who just happens to decide to live on earth

No, that's not what a producer does.

Lana is actually pretty sexy

The Wachowski couple

Why don't they just freeze themselves already? Obviously they are on a more elevated level than our current technology & stomachs can handle.

oh god this is going to happen isn't it

The fact that the other brother followed suit is the most pathetic and psychotic thing I've ever seen.
Thanks fuckers, Matrix 1 and Speed Racer were great.
REST IN PEACE.

Back to siblings and the brothers.

What are they going to do this time !?

wtf is Flatlander doing there?

with a better makeup (and smaller fake tits), she would be ok for her age

Cloud atlas is a mess desu they butchered the original story

You're offered $5,000,000 to fuck one of them.

Which one, Sup Forums?

I would do Lana for $500,000

Remember, Lana spelled backwards is...

It chose that name for itself.

The pink dreaded one.
>mfw $2,000,000 will be for therapy

This is only happening because we allow it to happen.

>dat jaw though
>those gladiator legs
No.
Pablo disgust.jpg

Speed Racer was a masterpiece.

I'd fuck right. It's not gay, she's a woman now with a real vagina. It's not gay.

I unironically think these guys got their brains royally fucked after the Matrix because that movies plot was a little too close to the truth for you know who

That a 'nu' way of thinking.
>mfw

They can do whatever the fuck they want with themselves, I've got no problem with it SO LONG AS THEY MAKE DECENT MOVIES.

I mean Jupiter Ascending was a campfest of the highest caliber, but I think Eddie Redmayne was the only one who realized that. Their only real hope is sense8 right now, and since they recast Capheus/Van Damme I'm not so sure.

No one's arguing that.

>tfw the illuminati got to them

all black people look the same to me anyway

why'd ya do it Andy

Why didn't Larry and Andy let their sisters help them with the Matrix? Are they misogynists?

Lana. I've only known her as a woman, so it's an easier mental transition for me.

>tfw it would still scar me for life

>>>\rationalthought\

oh SHIT

i'm pretty confused by the wachowskis

trans people are very very uncommon, so the odds of one brother deciding to transition and then the other one following suit must be a million to one

Its too unlikely. Makes me think they got MK ULTRA'd or some shit

Delusion is not genetic.

Considering its a genetic, mental or society issue.
Theoretical it should be more likely that both are trans, since they share all three points of it.

2nd most disturbing thing I've seen today

some chick on /fit/ posted this and has been bragging about her body

Foj

its simple user they where both fucked by their dad and their mum.

Or just have some insane mental trauma

herpes on the upper lip. gross. sage.

3 failure to every success

Saying that, firing trannies from your roster would be a suicide move