What's so bad about it?

What's so bad about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its full

Well, we'll first have to put it right side up.

1/14 the population density of the US. Okay.

Not enough diversity

What is bad about that? I really couldn't imagine. If anything that's a good thing.

fpbp

Shitpoasters

The culture will never completely submit to God's chosen people unless they're controlled. And the easiest way for do that is to overpopulate it with third worlders. First day on Sup Forums brother?

Welcome

No guns

Too many shitposters.

Really is my first day though.

Seriously, welcome to Sup Forums. Stay a while, and remain vigilant.

I met a strange lady
she made me nervous
she took me in and gave me breakfast
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

God bless Australia.

cringe

There is no allocated safe space for Amerifags

As much as arabs and indians think they will one day dominate Australia because they all live in the same neighbourhood and control their "blocks" Australia is white European. Chinese and other east Asians make up the largest non white majority and they HATE Muslims.

Most of it is uninhabitable idiot

... of criminals

good night Sup Forums

so when did you get your google licence cunt?

It's not America.

Australians

Emu extremists.

As opposed to your free-range criminals on Barbary Coast; the birthplace of all criminals?

The continent that wants to kill you.

Welcome and haved your first reading here.

I got it around 2000, the year your Aborigen compatriot was representing your nation in your OG. A leading example for a new tolerant millennium

That's called ruling large parts of the Mediterranean and collecting taxes from passing ships. Euros thought it was barbaric theft.

Pack of useless cucks that have ruined this country. You'll never see anything like Full Frontal or Fast Forward on tv again, The Indian version was pretty funny but thats no longer on either.
You also wont get blackface mj impersonators or the news media ever telling the truth also.

We're fucked. Trump conquer the world when?

The guy who played the flute on that song suicided after they got sued for plagurism a few years ago.
It is kookaburra sits in the old gumtree but who gives a shit.