Reminder that this child-raping necrophile invented the technique of using two turntables and a microphone and there's...

Reminder that this child-raping necrophile invented the technique of using two turntables and a microphone and there's nothing you can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought Beck did.

DUDE IT WAS TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE LMAO

Classic DJ. One of the greats.

I GOT TWO TURNTABLES AND A MICROPHONE

show me proof of this please

Wikipedia

you can't trust wikipedia

How do you even get so based?

t. english teacher

Why are there so many British pedophiles? Is it because the age of consent is already pretty low (16 years old)

Members of the House, the band was Showaddywaddy

fun fact: it used to be 13 and was only raised to try and curb prostitution

Savile started playing records in dance halls in the early 1940s, and claimed to be the first DJ. According to his autobiography, he was the first to use two turntables and a microphone at the Grand Records Ball at the Guardbridge Hotel in 1947.[25] It was billed as 'Jimmy Savile introducing Juke Box Doubles'. Savile is acknowledged as a pioneer of using twin turntables for continuous music playing at parties,[26][27]

that's not really low, the aoc in america just happens to be pretty high

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY
Look at Piers there, he seems a little unsure of himself.

Looking like a certain amphibian there, amirite?

The AOC in 90% of the US states is 16 or less.

Explains the skyhigh incest rates.

>go on m****less
>every other comment is 'doing it for daddy'

"...there was insufficient evidence to take any further action and no charges were brough"

what

where the fuck is the proof

Technically it still is - legally, sex with someone 13 and over is not rape, it is sexual conduct with a child. It's still a crime, but it isn't a rape charge.

>know someone is a pedophile
>keep quiet because bbc told him to
thats very punk of him

>Keep quiet
You didn't even watch the video, did you?