Comfy thread

Comfy thread.

Thank you for making this, I need this thread now.

Summer is fading and its finally getting cooler. I do enjoy summer, but too hot for me.

what movie is this from, looks familiar?

Out in AZ, I miss the cold days up north.

dumping my collection

The Garden of Words

I know the feels, it was 108 today.

Bump

:)

garden of words is top tier comfy

Where in AZ?

I lived in Flagstaff for a while and found the climate similar to that of northern Michigan, with even more snow. Never liked south of the plateau like Phoenix, too hot.

the water so hipnotic

*exahle*

0_0

thanks, great movie knew i saw it somewhere

fuck captcha

Goodyear, still somewhat hot out here.

is it really a comfy thread without this pic

Comfy as fuck famalam

would chase my paper boat into a storm drain/ 10

linking this all to one image is a hassle

Nice

fuck. This one hurts. Reminds me of hanging out in the city before I got agoraphobic as fuck.

More.

I want to marry this thread

;)

:)

Anyone have that picture of the guy in the crane at night?

I have always wanted a bedroom that looked like this. I have aspbergers bordering on more traditional autism and have zero ability to make my room look like that. Even as a kid my bedroom was spartan as hell. But now as an adult with my own place it just comes off as weird as hell. The handful of chicks that I've been lucky enough to have over have all commented that my place looks like an apartment that a married guy or crazy person keeps to bring girls to.

sorry to hear that dude

I approve of this thread user.

I know that feel dude. If it wasn't for Amazon's grocery service and delivery food like pizza and Chinese I would have already starved to death.

linking to last image i sent now

I want to believe there's a way back but then I feel like some 40 year old former high school athlete.

I love walking outside in the suburbs after midnight. Most houses dark and silent, some dimly lit by a tv with muffled conversations and laughter, each housing a family full of life stories and a history of experiences completely outside of my awareness, just a glimpse of which I catch as I walk by under the starry night sky.

They call it "sonder" and it's a beautiful sense of melancholy...

I've actually tried doing therapy over Skype. Even group therapy like that. But I feel like I'm never going to get better.

if anyone has any could they post more of like a bed right beside a window overlooking a city

>Melancholy
Its the best way to live

Last one I got.

Yeah i had a counselor for a while but I stopped going. I've been on so many medications. ahhh.

this one is good. I feel like I could actually sleep there for once.

Done the meds thing too. Never found a med that didn't feel like it made me an emotionally flat zombie

>eclipse
Hivemind

So how's everyone night going?

My god, I want this!

one of my favorite pics

yw bb

Seroquel made feel good before it gave me permanent neurological damage. I'm lucky I stopped taking it as soon as I noticed something was wrong. I can hide it fairly well but most people can't.

It's almost like the pharmaceutical industry values money over life.

love this

this is currently my desktop

Good ole Steins Gate

take a look at this amazing pic