Alright Sup Forums i need some advice on what to do

alright Sup Forums i need some advice on what to do,
>be me
>police man
>best in town
>in the middle of work, just the casual murder case when suddenly
>little shithead nephew has to stay with me
>hes literally a loser, acts strange around me, is always coming home late and sometimes even with bruises and shit like he had some sort of fight
>this leaves my daughter at home alone every day
>dead wife you see,
>i've tried to confront him about this but he either doesnt answer or just gives this bullshit excuse(ask if you wanna know, seriously this shit is stupid as hell)
>have to look after 2 kids now, one 6, one 16

this shit really annoys me, what am i supposed to do? this sort of shit never used to happen in Inaba

First:

How old is your daughter?

How old is your nephew?

Talk to the school with your concerns about your son. Get a monitor on his ass.

daughter is 6, nephew is 16, has gray hair like some sort of autistic weaboo

maybe he just wants ACAB ride

I assume he goes to school? Pull your daughter with you and go to the school your son goes to. Voice your concerns to the office and snoop around.

Oh or alternatively, get a baby-sitter. That could work too, OP.

well, he does hang out some weird individuals, like this brown haired kid who is a total beta around his girl classmates, this other girl is ginger and tries to do karate moves in real life like some sort of retard and the other girl is just bland, doesnt really say anything, just has a sharp attitude which i dont like, best friends with the ginger girl

work isnt any better, im always stuck with this awkward ass assistant who just acts stupid and doesnt really remember any command i tell him, he did graduate top of his class at the academy so i cant judge him, he has an unusual obsession with cabbages too, what a weirdo

How beta does he usually act?

In grade 6, I was weird as shit. I bit and kicked people but I stayed friends with those people. Maybe that karate ginger chick hits him and he does nothing about it?

yup, the girl just karate kicks his balls or stomach for acting like a beta around them, i feel sorry for the guy, although he always does make pervy remarks towards them, i cant really say if he deserves it or not heh, i'd also say they're all around the same age as my nephew

Alright, how about how beta your nephew acts? Any signs of repressed sexual emotions? I'm going to the conclusion that your nephew might have a crush on that karate girl, or he actually is in a relationship with her, but he's suffered the same fate as the brownie-haired kid in private.

he just, acts strange around me, first minute hes in my house, next minute hes right out the door to go hang out with some person i dont know, (i once saw him hanging out with some old lady near the river bank), besides i sometimes see him hanging out with both the girls on their own like one day he'd hang out the ginger then other day its bland black haired lady,

also see

I wouldn't be suspicious of him hanging out with them individually, unless you want to jump to the conclusion that he's long-con cucking them both and they dunno.

Your son sounds like he's very spontaneous with his thoughts, and maybe irrational as well. He might not think before he acts.

I'm drawing this to three things:
A) he's being kicked in by karate chick
B) he's being bullied
C) he's a dumb shit and is clumsy and hurts himself

A and B could be related. I dunno.

Your assistant sounds like a buffoon. I'm not going to offer any current insight on him right now though, he can wait. For right now, your son is the relevant talking matter.

*nephew, i dont have a son, just one daughter

and really i did see Yu(his name) hanging out with those two on their own, is he literally cucking both?

also i wouldnt say he gets bullied, hes pretty fit and wouldnt go down without a fight, being kicked by the karate chick wouldnt an option because they're kinda good friends, maybe he really is just a dumb shit,

god im just a detective in his early 40s trying to solve a murder case and now i have to deal with this? When did Inaba get so annoying to live in...?

YOU NEED TO HELP AND SUPPORT YOU NEPHEW. HE WILL START TO SOLVE YOUR MURDER CASES DUN WORRY

??? how did you get that picture of him and his friends? and im sure he wont, hes just a high school student, he wouldnt get involved in my work

>the other girl is just bland
wow plz take it back

how did you get an artist to draw animated versions of them? who even are you??? and what the hell is "persona 4"?

i live inside ur tv bro

Yu can you not be such a retard for once? what is with you and all this "TV" bullshit?

What the fuck is an actual adult with a descent career doing on Sup Forums?

looking for advice, im just wondering what i should do about my nephew

yeah your nephew sounds like a legit faggot dude, tell him to either A: consider suicide or B:kill yourself for being bad to your assistant

hi adachi

fuck off Dojima