Hillary was portrayed standing upright, didn't cough once

>Hillary was portrayed standing upright, didn't cough once
>Trump has no policies (even though he just came out with a policy regarding maternity leave) and Hillary is the sensible choice (even though she just declared war on a cartoon frog)
>trying to pull the 'giant douche and turd sandwich' joke 2.0 even while they're clearly taking a side
Shitty satire aside, this episode was alright. The women's comedy bit made me chuckle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEMpF0RMyHI
youtube.com/watch?v=dsJQbFdGYCk
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/13/clinton-campaign-slams-trumps-mad-men-era-maternity-leave-plan/
donaldjtrump.com/positions
youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
donaldjtrump.com/positions/child-care-reforms-that-will-make-america-great-again
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sensible

I think they were both being portrayed as incompetent fucks. That was the point of the satire

but he doesn't have any policies

South park is shit its been shit for well over a decade

youtube.com/watch?v=pEMpF0RMyHI

Giant douche is obviously better than a turd sandwich

ok so his policies are retarded

Stone and Parker are voting for Gary Johnson you cucks.

Nice job moving the goal post. At least admit you were wrong before trying to make a point.

I didn't know people still cared about South Park, it's such a 2000s show, hasn't aged well into the 2010s

doesn't trump move the goal post every time he says some new stupid thing on twitter?

...you don't know what the expression "moving the goalposts" means, do you?

>>Hillary was portrayed standing upright, didn't cough once

To be fair. That only happened a few days ago. Fairly certain the episode was more than done by the time she started getting sick.

The women's comedy bit was a knock on the people who criticize women's comedy. Not on women's comedy itself. Only an ignorant asshole like Cartman would think that women's comedy is only sex and dating jokes. You see these people all the time on the internet, spouting off this ignorant opinion. That's why it's thought that Cartman is the internet troll, because he says such things.

>> muh butthurt

ok bro

this

>> look at me im le edgelord

your perception is obviously warped and severely partisan, so why even bother posting?

If Pepe and her health aren't major plotpoints in a week or two this fucking show is getting dropped

how is that edgy? It's just not a very effective or relevant show since 2010 when meme culture went mainstream

Then why did none of the 100 boys speak up in any scene?

She's been having coughing fits since January. There has been at least one documented case per month since then.

>Watch a cartoon show created by a cuck and a Jew for 15 yrs old

Why would they?

they probably won't do the health thing since it's obviously just dirty politics trying to turn getting sick into a distracting sideshow. they'll probably touch on Sup Forums/stormfront/alt right, but they probably won't mention pepe

>If the show doesn't play right into my expectation and grab the low hanging fruit, then I'm dropping it.

woman's comedy is shit though

ok cartman

>watch a cartoon show created by a Texan and some based guys for basically anyone

He doesn't know what edgy means

He doesn't know what moving the goal posts means

He doesn't know what a documented case means

I have a strong feeling that you guys are here to circle jerk, and not actually discuss.
Beating yourself off is fine, but at least face the other direction so we don't have to watch.

That's debatable. Female comics have made me laugh. But I do laugh more and harder at male comics.
It's just that this idea that women only talk about their vaginas and sex and dating is very common. Which isn't true at all. But that's the go-to thing to say when someone wants to criticize female comics. And even when a female comic does find a new funny angle on those topics, they get shit on for just talking about those things. Sometimes those things aren't even really the subject, but they're mentioned as part of the set up, and they STILL get criticized for the mere mention.

>(even though he just came out with a policy regarding maternity leave)

Let me guess. He's against it right?

>He doesn't know what a documented case means
Meaning someone documented the coughing and uploaded the video to youtube

>Tv scripts are written the same night they premiere

youtube.com/watch?v=dsJQbFdGYCk

Yeah, that's the attitude I'm talking about.

Meanwhile, Southpark manages to insert the phrase "suck my balls" at least twice an episode, and no one gives them shit for it.

They were plenty of jabs at Hilary too. For how much you guys like to make fun of the safe space special snowflake types you get butthurt pretty damn easily.

Thats not a policy, mate. Policies are long and complex propositions. Hilary has a 21 page long proposition for tuition fee reform on her page. Thats a policy. Paul Ryans budgets are policies. Trumps 4 minute long 7 step plan? No.

He actually supports 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. Leftists are in full REEE mode, The Huffington Post just released an article calling him an awful sexist for this, no joke.

>They were plenty of jabs at Hilary too
'she isn't popular' isn't really a jab at her though.

If they're going to go after the safest, blandest, lowest hanging fruit imaginable regarding Trump, I don't see why they shouldn't be expected to do the same for Hillary. At this point, they're literally pretending that establishment=reasonable.

>Hilary has a 21 page long proposition for tuition fee reform on her page
Is that before or after the page where she claims that cartoon frogs are nazi propaganda?

>they're going to go after the safest, blandest, lowest hanging fruit imaginable regarding Trump
True. But you aren't dropping the show for their lack of creativity. You're dropping the show because their lack of parity? That's pretty pathetic.

>At this point, they're literally pretending that establishment=reasonable.
Not at all. It's just that when you're talking in front of people, the things that one party says comes across as reasonable to the people. Whereas what the other party says, comes off as insanity. Which it does. Donald Trump is our most shocking candidate ever.

They weren't taking any sides. They were poking fun at the fact that each side is just as bad. "You'd rather vote for a giant douche than a turd sandwich?". Clearly they're saying neither side is better than the other.

I love how every episode, no matter how down the middle they try to be. People think their side is being demonized.

>But you aren't dropping the show for their lack of creativity. You're dropping the show because their lack of parity?
I'm not 'dropping' anything. I've watched 2 or 3 episodes per season for the past couple years. I don't see anything here that makes me want to see more than that this year, either.

>It's just that when you're talking in front of people, the things that one party says comes across as reasonable to the people. Whereas what the other party says, comes off as insanity.
Trump has said some out there stuff in his campaign, sure. So has Hillary. For fuck's sake, what else would you call her alt-right speech, blaming Putin for Trump's rise, and her declaration of war on Pepe the frog? Right now, Trump is talking about maternity leave and Clinton is talking about internet memes.

youre a liar, and youre clutching
the only funny female comics to have lived were phyllis diller and joan rivers
there are no funny female comics alive today

Yeah, they clearly were taking sides though. That's why the 'giant douche and turd sandwich' joke felt so unfunny, because they clearly didn't buy it themselves.

>declaring war on a cartoon frog

you took it personal when Hilldog shat on your terrible memes huh?

I laughed my ass off, tbqh

Probably because Matt and Trey at bad at their jobs

Bullshit.
They work with what they're given. Trump is already a parody of himself and his ideals. He makes it far too easy to for them. Hillary is just a pandering fake-as-fuck politician. Her kind are a dime a dozen. The only way you can make fun of her is using the same stereotypes they do with every other politican.

well the cat's in the cradle now.

Are you ignoring that a presidential candidate got trolled by a meme frog?

>6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave.

Unpaid being the key word there. I mean I guess it's an improvement over nothing.

Did I say 'unpaid'? Oops, my bad. It's actually 6 weeks of paid leave. Here's some proof, complete with Democrats throwing a fit about having been beaten at their own game:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/13/clinton-campaign-slams-trumps-mad-men-era-maternity-leave-plan/

>they're light on hillary for any reason other than appeasing their jewish overlords
guess it's just a coincidence that everyone else in tv is on her side too

Matt and Trey have always been faux-edgy in their satire. Hell, Team America is funny as fuck, but it's the closest Hollywood has ever come to out and out endorsing the Iraq war, which Hillary voted for and Trump has railed against harder than any Republican in the race.

It's not really surprising they hate him so much, honestly.

Butthurt illegal immigrant detected.

donaldjtrump.com/positions

>caring about two dude's political opinions

the show is only good when it triggers SJWs

also they are lolbertarians and I bet they didn't make fun of le what is a leppo man

THEY NAMED THE JEW

Tiffany Haddish, Kathleen Madigan, Christina Pazsitzky, Wanda Sykes, and some more I don't remember the names of.

They didn't even make fun of Hillary. It was literally just 'she's behind in the polls'.

dont they have the entire season to make jokes about hillary? it was one episode calm down

Mega/Gdrive where?

They made fun of how empty little supporter she has. When she showed up to the game, they mentioned how she only has 4 followers. That's something.

But really, who cares if they like Hilary or not? Are they supposed to be completely opinionless? Completely unbiased? You really care if they think one person is better than another?

>Team America
>endorsing the Iraq war
what

>Team America
>endorsing Iraq War

>Donald Trump
>against Iraq War

How misinformed can one man be?

What else is this speech doing besides cheering America's foreign policy?

youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs

>makes fun of movies being nothing but remakes for modern SJW's
>remakes the turd vs douche episode about modern SJW's

Fucking meta humor is shit

Isla Schlezingerwhatever is one of the very few female comedians that's made me LOL in recent times. But look at her material - it's still boils down to just sex, dating and fashion. Same as pretty much every other female comedian (unless they're non-white, in which case throw in some racial shit).

People take their social comentary too seriously. They don't give a shit about sending off any kind of message on the show, they just make fun of whatever's the easiest target, most of the time being conservatives.

>It was the jew all along

thats what i said

>MUH VAGINA

The basically said "Donald Trump don't have a plan and will fuck up when he comes into office so Shillary needs to win even though she's under control by the Rotchilds"

youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

are some of you guys really surprised that wealthy, creative, decent human beings are a bit more biased against hinter 2.0

everything is owned by the Rotchilds why would you care. All of trumps money is in Rotchild banks. (because pretty much all banks are own by the Rotchilds)

what will they do when trump wins? how will they be able to make the "joke" of his campaign into one that did the job?

Suck my balls is an insult along the lines of kiss my ass or duck my dick. Why would anyone give them shit for it? Are you triggered by a gender specific insult? Not inclusive enough for you, snowflake?

that is all this show does

that is kinda a new feat in memes something to be proud of

This. Show has sucked since the late 2000s when they decided to make every episode about a current event. Even if I usually agree with Matt & Trey's views, I still can't stand that shit.

Matt and Trey are cucked, 10 years ago they would have torn Hillary to pieces and been more creative with how they took on Trump

South Park used to be a funny comedy

10 years ago they wouldn't have resorted to making every single episode about (insert current event here).

>Matt and Trey are cucked, 10 years ago they would have torn Hillary to pieces and been more creative with how they took on Trump
10 years ago hillary would've just coughed instead of talked and spit up a few slime balls.
But I guess matt and trey dont want to end up suicided

The Rothschild owning central banks is a baseless canard. Now I know you're going to accuse me of being a shill for saying what is common knowledge but that doesn't make it any less true.

oh how the turntables

Yes, they would. They always did that.

It was done way more sparingly 10 years ago. Now it's every single episode.

I feel like they're ignoring Hillary's health as it's getting in the way of the story they want to tell and unless Hillary dies or gets terminal cancer, they'll keep her on as relatively healthy. And if it comes to they have to write her off, they'll probably replace her with a literal turd sandwich

1. Build Wall
2. No Muzzies
3. Maternity leave for some, miniature American flags for others

That's 3 policies senpai

Look at all these nazi fucks. It's almost like they don't want to be supplanted and beheaded for multiculturalism. We're the soft hearted ones here because we vote for corporate interests instead of our countrymen.

>t-they didn't make fun of hillary enough
>fucken leftist propaganda even though this is only the first episode

This. If they tried to accommodate every idiot's political views the show would be blander than people are alleging that it is now. If it hurts your feelings then don't watch it.

It's actually paid, you dumb shits
donaldjtrump.com/positions/child-care-reforms-that-will-make-america-great-again

>Trumpcucks

At least we agree the episode was good.

Who skankhunt42 here?

Nice try girls

>Fairly certain the episode was more than done by the time she started getting sick
Actually they've stated several times and have had episodes delayed due to the fact that the episodes are written, drawn, and produced a week before they air, oftentimes the final cut is sent to the network for playing the morning of the premiere.