Alt Right youtubers/figure heads

DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY WATCH THIS SHIT?

Why did these people become so popular? They say basically the same thing over and over so it gets old almost immediately, yet people eat it up for months.

Everything they say could be read in a book or more precisely and quickly in an article. Or I don't know, maybe actually thinking about it yourself.

>who watches this stuff? Younger guys, older guys, Reddit, Nu pol, old pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PFbu2DXBsk
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=Wgxlp2UJI5I
youtube.com/watch?v=4GfJaLzbm40&list=PLUo37wPD7sqZNJoAXQ69yzdt9hDQ6redA
youtube.com/watch?v=OLD6VChcWCE&list=PL5z6DAA07VQz_5GECnD3Ep0L_Bp0mxy3
youtube.com/watch?v=oCRXJcE7dcw&list=PLUo37wPD7sqalutN0LjPZH6kZz2SYm925
youtube.com/watch?v=4EXNp3HddMI
youtube.com/watch?v=DNLnehTFanM
youtube.com/watch?v=DmEE61iVhCA
youtube.com/watch?v=DW6P5yCGpKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Edduj7RUpr8
youtube.com/watch?v=q7_tWNB2zl8
youtube.com/watch?v=GjYLWadz5Yc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irbu2-kuikA
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the top two will be going into the gas chamber

Ben Shapiro is not part of the Alt Right, they basically cucked him into obscurity.

1/10 at least do some research

>implying that pigeon doesn't have a huge beak, and that Stefan isn't also a massive kike

I have.

I've watched a good number of their videos because I thought everyone else seems to like them, so why not take a look.

But they just aren't that great or even good after a short while. Like I said books and articles are more efficient ways to consume information when compared to watching these guys.

don't you hate it when people in your daily life just don't agree with you and so you come on to the internet just so you can watch these guys and get relief knowing that they are on the same wave as you?

It's more efficient though. I can eat and have a 15-30 min video going on in the background and get the same information as a book, you said so yourself, without getting spaghetti all over the book and in my pocket.

>They say basically the same thing over and over so it gets old

>1+1=2 has been around for SO long its getting old

The saddest part is that out of all of them the Zionist shill Ben Kikero is the one who has the most consistent points and is most skilled at debating.

Not an argument.

>not watching stefan

Gas that thing called yourself.

These videos are meant as a crash course for braindead liberals/women, we already know this stuff.

None of those people are alt-right.
Ben Shapiro is a Zionist.
Both Milo and Molyneux are libertarians who are rooting for the right wing because the left is too authoritarian.

I only watch Stefan
I'm offended that you'd even put him in the same picture as a fucking pigeon, a blatant faggot, and a cuck kike.

No Ramzpaul?

molyneux is a crazy anarcho-capitalist, he literally wants jungle law.

not

an

argument

Stefan Molyneux is the only good one from that list, I listen to his conversations sometimes. He also has a Jewish mother, however, he hates him because she was abusive so maybe we might have a self-hating one on our hands here.

Ben Shapiro is a kike.

Milo Yiannopoulos is controlled opposition, the face of the alt-right has become a homosexual faggot who gets fucked by niggers and calls Trump daddy. Also a kike.

Black Pigeon Speaks wants right wingers to all become druggies, most likely a leftist masquerading as a right winger.

>Why did these people become so popular?
Are they popular?
I guess they must be, since I've been seeing more and more posts shilling for them in the past couple of weeks.
I just assumed it was some kind of massive pay per post shill campaign that was going on.

complimentary picture

Except of when re-iterating the migrant and IQ stuff over and over again, Stef has some pretty interesting topics.

>Economy
>Political of certain countries and how they ended up in their current state.
>Greek philosophers

Just don't watch his 2 hour rants about feminism or donald drumpf if you don't care.

he does not want "jungle law"

Been watching fascist lemming the past hour or so. Nothing fancy, but he's not afraid to say 'kike' and 'nigger' so I'm entertained.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PFbu2DXBsk

>Stefan Molyneux is the only good one from that list
That fucking cult leader.
DO YOU SUPPORT ME BEING SHOT?
YES!!!!!
kill yourself already.
Jesus fuck shut up.

Oh my it's been memed

not an argument

Molyneux is fucking creepy as shit. I don't know how you can possibly call him "good," he just makes my damned skin crawl. Something is VERY off in the way he talks.

not an argument

Millenial Woes

>Kike Shortpiro
>Altright

kek

I hope he kills himself
boring, depressing fuck

rude 2bh

It's boring for us, because we already know everything they are talking about.
However we obviously need figures like this (excluding milo and Shapiro they are not alt right just normal cuckservatives) to get across arguments to those who haven't been exposed to any level of truth before

>being this triggered by the drug video
I'd say both of them are bluepilled on drugs but Stefan has skeptical stance while the Lsd bird is just curious
the thing about getting redpilled on psychedelic is you are first against them then for and then you go back to being against

The most consistent thing about little Benji is his defense of Michelle Fields despite all evidence being stacked agianst him.

Thanks, I needed that.

Yep, without a state and everyone for himself and his family. I don't support him getting shot, but anarchy will ofcourse lead to some guys forming a gang that drives around with guns and robs people. human rights are made up by human and therefore not an argument, if you use an adjective in an argument, the argument loses its power. Stefan is good for gathering information, but we need someone that brings his videos to the point in 5 minutes and isn't bat shit crazy.

I knew this would happen. I saw his video about LSD, and I knew it would give idiots ammunition. I even sent him a message, asking if this is really what he wanted to post, knowing how easy it would be to dismiss everything else he said just because of this one video.

He apparently took it and feels like it benefitted him, so he made a video about it. A lot of prominent scientists say that LSD does something beneficial to their minds, and there's research that shows it does... something.

The benefits are consistently reported by most people who take it. But it doesn't matter-- it's an excuse to dismiss everything.

>Ben Shapiro
>alt right

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

>Something is VERY off in the way he talks.
This.
It reminds me of brainwashing.
Especially all the random pauses.
inb4 not an argument.

Literally not an argument

Their videos/articles are generally useful to share with the uninitiated and they are more effective that just telling others to read such or such book or articles. I no longer watch much Molyneux videos because I've read books that already cover their topics and what he does is just do the research and bring up specific data for demonstrating things that are pretty much common sense when you're no longer an indoctrinated liberal. Again, his videos are important when you need to be explained these things in a non-agressive and comprehensive way. They are useful to disable the closed-mindedness of those people but kinda redundant when you're already getting your info from the appropriate books.
Sometimes he's a bit creepy because he gets too informal. He needs to be a bit more serious to ensure people watch his videos for learning important stuff (and sharing it!) instead of trying too hard to create sympathy for them to come back watch more of his videos.

based woesy. I do wish he'd get on with making videos instead of trying to become fashy social network man though

Naked ape is pretty based too

Beat me to it friend

you can reach the same benefits by mediating a lot, and without all the downsides of psychedelics ..you are sober, there are no hallucinations because your brain is capable of processing it and thus it doesn't have to make distortions, and the benefits are permanent

I only watch Stefan. He's hardly Alt-Right, he just talks about current events from an ancap pov.

>Ben
Kike shot himself or showed his nose in the Fields faggotry.

>Milo
A faggot.

>Argument Man
The truth series are well sourced, but stay away from his personal view.

>Pigeon
Never watch it.

Ben Shapiro is a neo con, not alt right.

Milo had alt right leanings but is mainly just top tier bantz

Alex jones is alt right and crazy

Stefan is.....

He went full SJW when he tried to tackle The Don. Lost all respect for him. Good riddance desu senpai. Sad!

Sad!

Sad!

Kek
Based Woes is the only one worth watching - his autism makes him 10x more entertaining.

>liking stefan moneyjew

I like Crowder
Hes less alt right and more Young/constitutionalist republican

Stefan Molyneux is not an alt-righter. His show is about philosophy

Tradition
Seduction
Destruction
Intoxication

Young nu pol faggots mostly.

One tl;dr video was pretty much all I needed to adjust my pol goggles, but others are kinda cool.

Molyjew can fuck off tho.

Bring back evalion!

master of arguments is alright

i wouldn't shit in the same street as the rest of htem

People with conservative beliefs find it a huge relief to see people loudly and vehemently fighting back against the liberals.

oy vey goys this made me lose a fews sheckles from my keking

that was quoted from someone who sent him that

>evalion
>not for nu/pol/acks

Wew lad

The kike faggot is not alt right.

Molyneux fantasises about being a little girl.

Kek.

Evalion was not for new fags.

Evalion was brilliantly funny entertainment even if she believed everything she said.

She was literally the saving grace for white women and you faggots ruined it.

What's Sup Forums's opinion on The Right Stuff?

>They say basically the same thing over and over so it gets old almost immediately, yet people eat it up for months.

You sound like you would really enjoy Bill Whittle. This motherfucker keeps it fresh.
PJTV - Bill Whittle - The Narrative - Political Correctness
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

BEST SPEECH OF 2012! (BILL WHITTLE)
youtube.com/watch?v=Wgxlp2UJI5I

VIRTUAL PRESIDENT ~playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=4GfJaLzbm40&list=PLUo37wPD7sqZNJoAXQ69yzdt9hDQ6redA

WHAT WE BELEIVE ~playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=OLD6VChcWCE&list=PL5z6DAA07VQz_5GECnD3Ep0L_Bp0mxy3

Bill Whittle's collective works on r/K Selection Theory ~playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=oCRXJcE7dcw&list=PLUo37wPD7sqalutN0LjPZH6kZz2SYm925

Democrats DID NOT Switch Sides
youtube.com/watch?v=4EXNp3HddMI

The Donald Trump Immigration Controversy! | Bill Whittle and Stefan Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=DNLnehTFanM

PJTV: Bill Whittle on the Sarah Palin Haters
youtube.com/watch?v=DmEE61iVhCA

One of those thing is not like the other
One of these things just doesn't belong

>Ctrl f
>No ramzpaul
step it up fampai
youtube.com/watch?v=DW6P5yCGpKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Edduj7RUpr8
youtube.com/watch?v=q7_tWNB2zl8

I prefer Patt Condell

youtube.com/watch?v=GjYLWadz5Yc

He's a philosophy major wasn't he? A common trait of the philosophy people is they talk like a psychologist makes them seem trustworthy, a good way in indoctrinate sjws to the redpill

I don't watch any of these youtube celebs (except some ASMRs) but I expect their popularity is due to them saying what other people are thinking and wanting to hear. Not really that hard is it?

Sucks zionist dick too.

you guys forgot Paul Watson.
seems alright from what I've seen.

He's like a British Bill Whittle, this motherfucker is based.

He's alll the dun dun dun of InfoWars with none of the snakeoil.
Magnum opus: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irbu2-kuikA

Swallow this:
Have you ever wondered why this site and others gain "notoriety" but no actual symbols or leaders?
You would think after all this time, a leader would emerge and put pol's thoughts and ideas out into the real world. Yet it never happens...
Shills like evalion are quickly created then destroyed. Milo quickly emerges then is systematically discarded. Shills are among us. They create their own literal straw men to destroy in front of us. They make threads like these to get you to discard all of them. Getting caught was part of the plan.

Here's some nuclear truthboms from the most redpilled youtube channel, Tsar Bombastic.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled about genetics with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

Here's a clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

1. Kike
2. Fag
3. Half-kike
4. Non-white (pigeon species)
looks like all will be going into the gas chambers when the race war starts

Everyone always forgets based Ghost, he is the best desu, Stefan is second

>burgerclap is a pussy

Who'd have thought

Not an argument

they are all kike puppet degenerate scum

Whenever I make a Whittle thread I get inundated by shills, I've noticed to.

DELETE THIS

looks good, I only watched like 2 videos so far.
but I really liked his take on George Clooney and telling him he's a fucking asshole for getting involved in immigration politics of Germany.

t. divide and conquer left shill

>he fell for the "LSD is bad, kids" meme

Dude...

Pat is boring and minimalistic in what he says.

He's also a shill.

David duke and anything Nick griffin says is god tier.

That's a very nice pigeon in that image. I would pet it

the pidgeon is the brains of the operation

And just to clarify for the Idiots (with capital I), Black Pigeon was talking about MICRODOSING, and MICRODOSING has no hallucinating effects whatsoever. If i'm not mistaking, he even condemns the shitty hippies that in the past used LSD for recreation.

This won't convice none of you to do some research anyway, you guys are cucked beyond belief by the establishment.

If all four of those faggots never had another thread made here it would be too soon.

>alt right
>figureheads

And all of them are Jews.

Wtf? I was expecting an argument from you.

That's.... Not an argument....

>BPS is jew

Prove.