Would you sniff a Hispanic girl's ass?

Would you sniff a Hispanic girl's ass?

It might be scary...stinky...like farts and onions

Smells like carne asada

My gfs Hispanic and whenever she takes off her pants I can literally instantly smell this unique weird smell. Its like a mix of pussy and ass. I would not but my nose in there and smell no I would not.

that sounds amazing

is she a good gf? does she have a nice butt?

Oh boy, here we go with the weird fart fetishes again....

I don't like farts, just sniffing ass

Clearly you would sniff a latinas ass.

My wife is Chinese and I have sniffed her butthole many times and never did it smell like shit....just like skin

as long as she's attractive, then fuck yeah

Yea she's amazing and sexy as hell. We've been together for years...but that smell tho..it takes everything in me every time I go down on her.

do you ever sniff her feet?

Yea. she's actually given me a few foot jobs too

do you like her feet smell? and does she give good footjobs?

Yeah dude do your gf a solid one and talk to her about it in a neutral environment she might have something wrong with her and she isnt aware of it.

Yea her feet are really cute and she paints her nails for me whenever we do foot stuff.
I don't wanna embarrass her.

what type of Latina is she?

El Salvadorian

No, embarassing her is talking about it during sex or while going down on her. You will do no damage so long as you phrase it like you're worried about her health(which isn't a lie) and stress that she seek medical attention for it, because if you don't someone eventually will notice that smell and make you look like a dunce.

Just don't be a tactless fucking knob and you'll come out of this being champion-tier husbando material.

Yes. Yes I would m80

I'm not in the habit of nor have the desire for sniffing anyone's poop exit or nearby area. Ass sweat and trace fecal smells are not my thing.

nice, I've seen a lot of hot Salvadoran chicks

not him, but it might not even be anything serious

maybe it's just hot where she lives and she wears thongs that make her butt sweat

If I wanted to smell rotten salsa verde tacos I'd go to Little Tijuana.

you've never even seen a pussy

In the end its up to OP as who knows what the smell really could be? a double shower would spice things up and keep everyone clean...

I wish I could smell it myself

bump

bump

At Burning Man a few years ago. I saw this girl with a huge ass. She was in this tight stretchy suit and dancing near a Crystal Method set.

I spoke to her in spanish. rubbed up against her. Told her I wanted to see her naked ass. She complies and we go behind a camper.

Took forever to get her suit off. Finally get my face into her butt cheeks. Lick through to her pussy. Fucking pheromone central.

I try to go up and fuck her, but she turns me down. I go back to licking her ass and pussy from behind more. Eventually she pulls her pants up. We take a selfie and she goes back to the concert.

Was epic.

her name was the most generic latino girl first name and most generic latino girl last name.

I'll never fucking find her. lol

Also, my mouth tasted and face smelled like her pussy juice for a good 45 minutes after that. Was so fucking epic.

that's awesome

what did her ass smell like?

No. Just white girls. I'd sniff a HOME grown (not imported) German girls ass. Some HOME grown Brit ass and some all American white girls ass.

what do you mean by home grown?

Well there are a lot of immigrants running amok in these countries if you haven't noticed user. So I now have to be more specific.

well when you say German, I'm picturing a white German girl

I would definitely sniff a German girl's butt too, along with dozens of other nationalities

Only if it smells like chicken fajitas and menudo and muy caliente