Ask a guy who just donated sperm to a lesbian anything

Ask a guy who just donated sperm to a lesbian anything.

How's the weather today?

how do you feel about your kid growing up to be a degenerate?

is donated code for raped?

Dude, some guy got forced to pay child support for donating sperm to lesbians. Get a good lawyer ready just in case

Fine with it
Nah, got a contract

Did she fight back much?

Fine with it

White people literally are like this. You guys never care for anything that drastically affects the next generations future.

No, I just realize that there's nothing we can do to change the cucked nature of whites. Everything is fucking up fast and picking up speed. Get what little enjoyment there is left while you can

Where you selected from a screening? Or was it random? Or do you know said lesbian?

>I don't think we can fix the issue so I'll become part of it.

White people literally do this, and it's fucking pathetic.

It's from an online donation site
There is no fixing it. The people trying to fix it are made out to be the bad guys by literally everyone. If you don't encourage your wife to chug nigger cock on a daily basis, you're an evil racist shitbag

>There is no fixing it. The people trying to fix it are made out to be the bad guys by literally everyone. If you don't encourage your wife to chug nigger cock on a daily basis, you're an evil racist shitbag

said the quitter that gave up on life. Why even live if you are going to just get kicked around all your life? What purpose is there in that?

So...I can send my seman to a website and lesbians turkey based it into their vaginas...what is this site?

Lol no you meet recipients and donate personally instead of them having to spend tens of thousands at cryobanks

knowndonorregistry.com

Don't know if you've paid any attention whatsoever but whites are getting MORE cucked and MORE guilted. Even the religious right is terrified of being labeled openly racist.

This is only around colleges and media. No sane person actually pays any mind to the moronic rhetoric of of college students. If people are actually getting mad then they don't deserve your time. Literally ignore them, calling out liberals is what they want. Starve them of the attention they crave and the issue goes away. literally.

Are you looking forward to paying child support?

Coming from a nigger
How many kids have you walked out on?

nice ad hominem logic you have there m8. How about we stay on topic and argue the subject at hand.

>Thinking a contract will protect you

Oh sweet summer child...

some states do not recognize such contracts, and in such states, they can still pursue child support, also in the case that the recipient loses the child to the state for some reason, the state can pursue you for support, etc...

Kek'd

Did you do it the cool old fashion way, or the wimpy liberal turkey baster way?