What film is this from?

What film is this from?

Whos the broad on the left supposed to be?

dr manhattan

Why do men always go for girls uglier than them?

mmm chick on the right...would love watching her in a BLACKED video, would watch twice in fact

You might be gay.

Female hypergamy

Low standards and bad self esteem. You could be pretty good looking, like a 8/10 but never have ANY girl hit on you ever and you'd think you're ugly as sin so you just settle with whatever you can.

The hypercrisis didn't have to be this way.

>going to college in a small college town
>halloween
>every beer bellied sorority skank will be harley
>every chubby frat bro will be joker
>some nerdy fucker will still try to pull off ledger joker

These showed up on my fb feed for some reason.

What? You might be gay. I see a haggard whale and a cow.

Is the mom supposed to be from game of thrones?

Pretty spot on for a DC tv show

these are clearly 2 dykes and 2 fairies

>The Wiener Soldier

why she dressed as shrek ?????

>Why do men always go for girls uglier than them?
Sometimes, the "ugly" girls are a lot more fun and laid back.

Just realized there's like 900 pics in this file. Think I'mma just go to bed.

deviant art was a mistake

would smash tbqh

Pick your Rey

Elsa

only thing she robin is the fridge

Top middle

She's very clearly the slut

What film is THIS from?

I should be sleeping but I just keep clicking through. I'm disgusted, yet I can't look away.

>no purple glove

Also I love how no one imitate Leto's expression in his Damaged pose.

I'd fuck the living shit out of that Harley

>by day, a mild mannered file clerk
>by night, a green mild mannered file clerk

Most of these people have multiple photos so if you wanna see more lmk.

She looks like a trailer trash Dodger.

Holy shit, Bran Stark in drag.

Because women won't date down.

Jesus, that looks like trailer mom dusts off Ren Faire dress and takes her unemployed younger Flash brother, her single crackwhore mom stepniece Harley and her faggot hustler son to Comic Con Day.

oh man i didn't know ted cruz was into cosplay.

kek'ed

Where's this from?

at least she's not 4.2

NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

obviously the shortest legal one off the steps.
Though I guess she's not 100% to be 18 either

>white people

Found the /got/ gen. Also I really am gonna sleep now. If this is still going I'll post more tomorrow

Bonus pic, there was an actual proposal. Normies, re.

at least one muslim

kek'd

i'm not, and so I am "living" and dieing alone

Why are they all making manic autistic expressions? I fucking hate this meme it needs to die.

how can you live with her, pretend to love her if you don't think she's pretty? acting for a lifetime?

>mfw harley's disgusting legs and cameltoe
can somebody shoop pedro behind the red mask?

I did it for a few years. I did love her. I just wasn't very attracted.

I swear to God I could nail it... But Enchantress the Swamp Witch is a better waifu than Harley Quinn.

This. Also women themselves have stupidly high standards and society as a whole does nothing but inflate their egos, so we collectively let them date way out of their league. I have seen this shit before. It's way more common than it has any right to be.

DAMAGED

Is that xev bellringer?

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES

how are these people not self aware?

I know a girl who looks exactly like that middle aged Quin. Used to be the local cock sucker.

flash looks like he is having a pretty good time. wish o could smile again

Fat people shouldn't cosplay

>those fat, ugly, bitchy, yet popular girls in high school
>everyone liked them for some reason
>all the actual couples I know where the man is legitimately more attractive than the ugly or average-looking woman
Come to think of it, my parents are like that. My dad is pretty good-looking and in decent health for his age. My mom is pretty ugly though.

Dynamics change quite a bit, men in general age much better and have more aesthetic potential as they age.

Sounds like your dad sacrificed himself for you

Second to left in the middle row looks like my ex feelsbadman

Yeah, I'm starting to really notice this as well. Women panic as they reach 30, especially if they're unmarried or don't have any kids. Their value decreases with age. Whereas men generally increase in value with age.

Gonna feel great to look great and be in good shape when I'm 30 compared to all the depressed, bitter old hags. Who am I kidding, I'll still be depressed as fuck.

Eh, I was being more mean than I should been. My mom loves me, it's just a little ridiculous knowing how arrogant women can be and how they get away with it all.

>be me
>be solid 7/10
>spend rest of my life with a shitty 3
It's about self esteem my nigga, maybe if I never had this crippling social anxiety I would have tried for a better girl but fuck man I got tired of hearing my dad tell me I was gay and now I'm stuck with 2 kids and a lazy fucking girlfriend who seems to think house work does it fucking self, like for real if I didn't clean my house this shit would look like a meth den

let it go

Damn, nigga.

That's the thing too. Women have it made. They know that men will do anything for them, so way too many of them put in no effort whatsoever. They don't do fucking shit but find sugar daddies who will support them and enable to do nothing but fuck around and do fuck all.

And if the roles were reversed in any case, women would fucking hate it, think less of you as a man, and talk shit about the woman or tell her that she could do better.

The dating game is fucked in favor of women, dude.

Why no webms of her doing that sexy dance from the end of the movie, anons?

uhh cause it wasn't sexy?

Why did you knock her up? I want to kill myself. If I ever lose my virginity i bet I'll get aids or get my sperm stolen by a total psychopath

gotta catch second breakfast

Fucking kill yourself faggot, that movie was horrible and I don't want to see anything from it ever again.

If you really think those guys are what's considered "attractive" I don't even want to imagine what you look like.