It's a what's happening in america episode

>it's a what's happening in america episode

this whole season will be shit.
really need to wipe american 3rd world shithole from the map.

but then you apparently wouldn't have any cartoons to watch dipshit

>tfw I liked it

superior nip animes are easily available. no need for american shitty "cartoons"
>fuck, shit, cock, vagina in every line of american shit

the sharts dont understand that their tens of millions of viewers around the world dont give a fuck about their shitty athletes or elections

this show is becoming insufferable

Settle down, weebling. No need to get triggered over some cartoon
>protip: chinese cartoons in general are worse than South Park

> Not enforcing a year-and-a-half average turnaround for your animated show thus ensuring only the most significative then-current issues being conveyed

>it's a 'euros think anyone gives a shit what they think' episode

>show set in America
>sends up american events

WHOA

99% of SP episodes are.
Get over it.

It's more like they don't care, since the show is made for American audiences.

memba when south park was good?

>Be a third-worlder
>Complain that the show you import from the First-World deals with First-World events and topics

>literally the one show that does things differently regarding that
>they should just do the same as other shows for stupid reasons

no

I didn't even know there was an issue about the national anthem recently. This is the first i've heard of it.

Whoa, it's almost like they're trying to maintain the show's popularity and keep it fresh. How dare they?

'Comedy' about current affairs is the easiest, most low brow comedy. South Park was great when they thought of their own stories, now it's just: what happens in the US now happens in South park. Hilarious.

>American show
>About things in America
Gee, who woulda thought it huh?

Exactly, the best episodes are the ones like the little league baseball one. When they do focus on an issue it should be something with more substance like the Walmart episode. They could never fill an episode out with just Kaepernick so they throw JJ Abrams/BLM/Women Comedians/Reboots/Trump/Hillary/Jenner all together and think if they have an overarching plot over the course of the entire season it makes up for the fact that everything feels so thrown together.

Do you live in another country or just under a rock?

what are the memberberries supposed to be?

at first it seemed like it was making fun of those idiots who just talk about how cool star wars or franchise X is all the time, then it started talking about immigration.

since when do conservatives obsess over franchise properties?

What was the "Member Berries" referencing ?
Anyone kind enough to explain?

Why do Americans shart in mart? Is it a cultural thing?

They're meme magic

Jj abrams

Nostalgiafags. And how we Americans have really fucked up perceptions of the past, always thinking that things were better in "the good ol' days," when things were always shit. It applies to the reboot theme and the "make America great" rhetoric. Memberberries are like the great American soma.

The point will be thinking everything old needs to be brought back in some way or another when in general it's best to progress and find something new.

Fertilization of America's nostalgia fixation of these past years. Point is Where my country gone/ 50s man isn't any different than people going crazy over every single franchise reboot we are getting.

I mean you're half right, but consider this:
If America is gone, who's going to sub the anime?

Thanks for the (You)s fatties