What does Sup Forums think about communism?

what does Sup Forums think about communism?

It's shit and for faggots

EL PUEBLO UNIDO JAMÁS SERÁ VENCIDO

a shit that only deluded teenagers could believe in.

t. 16-year-old Sup Forumstards

>1st world communists
I don't think there's something more pathetic and deluded thn that.

>western commies
why

t. 13 year old communist

LITERAL SHITEATER
that's what every Soviet Officer calls your lot.

I think you should kys and so should even if he's baiting

only solution to end the NEET / childless people menace and already on it's way in central europe.

It's full of spooks.
Anarchism is for the creative nothing.

A terrible meme that was not defeated soon enough.

Im a russian and im a communist and westerners no nothing

You won't be saying that as automation takes 80% of peoples jobs.

t. every luddite ever

Computer automation is the literal end, there is no where to go after that. Computers will be entirely capable of doing everything we can, and faster. Including programming.

There's already software that's beginning to make traditional drug discovery pointless.

bad

I doubt it, the nature of work will just change with more people in non-manual roles.

Literally anything involving human interaction will be useless. Human beings make massive mistakes because we're human.
For example, doctors are useless compared to the new diagnosing software being developed. Look at the statistics for misdiagnosis.

>For something that does not exist
Makes me think.

I don't wanna be a right wing like the guys on this

t. Sup Forumstard falseflagging as a commie

Short-sighted

t. Normie falseflagging as a commie falseflagging as an alt right falseflagging as a natsoc falseflagging as a anarchist

It's a perfect boogeyman.

I don't mind unless it's Stalinism.

I like the atheistic and the music, but it's not really going to work, at least not until most of the world's jobs are automated.

>atheistic
aesthetic*

Pretty much my thoughts, though I'd rather all jobs not be automated ever unless we're talking past space colonization times.

post more qts

could work if the country is industrialised beforehand and can sustain itself, but there wouldn't be much growth. Then again the purpose of communism is security not growth so thats negligible

Caravan of Death was good

If something is not yours, you don't care about it and you let it go to shit. This is why anti-property ideologies lead to mediocrity and dilapidation.

Patrician choice