Cumming in sleeping girls

Cumming in sleeping girls

Is it rape when she doesn't know?

It's not rape if she can't say no

Bamp

Only if you let your secret get out

I've done this twice..
first gf got hammered and right before the blacks out she gets desperate for cock.
Pulls me into guest room and says fuck me
I say now? You never want to fuck
She Unzips pants pulls out cock and says yes
I say you hammered while I get instantly hard
She pulls down pants and panties at same time, pulls off shirt and bra and shirt at same time and Lays on bed nipples already erect. Rubs her pussy and says go in me now or get out.
I say done I rub her pussy and its drenches wet she moans. I take off my clothes go back to rubbing pussy and she lightly moans .
Her eyes are now closed and she's breathing heavily

Moar plz

Would love some guys to cun on her while she sleeps

Great

More plz

I crawl in to bed and craze my finger tips over her whole silky nude body
She did not even move eyes closed breathing
I said hello? Nothing
Pinched erect nipple... nothing
Rubbed wet pussy again nothing ...
Hello? Nothing
Climbed on top and shook her...nothing

u r all rapists.

Some Moar Pics?

Would Love to See some more of this Perfect ass

I kiss her suck her bottom lip... nothing
I look down I her naked body breasts rising as she breathes. Erect nipples poking my chest . My throbbing cock pointed at her wet pussy.
Like my head glide along the surface of her pussy and touch my cock and it is soaked in her soft slippery stringy pussy nectar

Get out of here Indian trash

Nope home grown made in Usa pussy

My ex wanted to wait till marriage, yeah I no I'ma fag w/e, she stayed at my place often and I used to take her hand when when was sleeping and out it on my dick but usually what I would do is slide down her pants and stick my dick in-between her thighs and basically fuck her legs till I was about to cum then I would pull out and cum in my hand or wherever, sometimes I would peace precum and get kinda freaked she would find out but then twice she caught me in the act. She acted like it was very weird but in my defense she was fucking hot as hell at least an 8 if not a 9 and would not have sex with me. She never did break up with me for it I actually ended it with her after 2 years because I was tired of no sex

My ex would get black out hammered in college, pass out, and become an unconscious lifeless ragdolll. I said to her , you can do this when I'm not around someone will fuck you when you're passed out!
She said naaah id wake up!
I said fine we are drunk I bet you if we get hammered I can fuck you in your sleep and you won't even know it. If I win I fuck you , take pictures as proof , and you stop drinking until you black out when I'm not around.
You wake up you continue to do what you want and I'll buy you a bottle of vodka.
She said deal ...but I'll wake up and I want belvedere.
We get hammered the passes out fully clothed. I take pictures. I take off her clothes. Take pictures. Fuck her take pictures. All with out her waking up.
The next morning she didn't remember anything. And we didn't discuss it again.

More!

I've played with my pussy and came while touching my friends pussy through her panties while she was passed out drunk. On a separate occasion I laid in bed with another friend and she had huge boobs, I fingered myself and again I came while feeling her tits

hot

gave me a boner thanks

Short story shorter
I slipped my moist head in her tight wet pussy
She made a light moan and squirm.
I pulled out and made sure she was still out
I put the tip back in and it was slide a well oiled slip n slide. I went in deep and the was no going back. The remained quiet and lifeless. Tits hopped while I put my self as deep as I could. I came fast from the situational excitement. Covered her up and left.
The next morning she asked if we fucked I said yes she said oh you didn't cum in me right?! I said.... of course not

What did?

Great. Did she notice it?

yes unfortunately, she woke up and was very angry

Wife?

I like and approve of this. I wonder if my gf has done this or had it done to her

Wife or gf
Any more pics

wife

>Cumming in sleeping girls
Nope that's rape. Also a good way to stain nice sheets you twat

Rape requires penetration, it's sexual assault at the most.

Oh right mister houty touty lawyer man

It's not rape if they've given permission to do it while they are asleep. My wife does it every time she gets wasted. The other day she gave permission to duck her in her sleep because she wants to wake up to it now