Better than jerking off I guess/10

>Catalog

10/10, looks like someone I could have a good time with and fuck silly

6/10, 8/10 if she takes it bareback

Shave your legs and pubes and you're good to go

3/10

why so low?

slam tight piggy

Obesity. Could be lower depending on face.

If it was posible for the human body to consume hair i would eat your crusty smelly rug clean until it was bald and only your sweat juices were left

if youre looking for some fun id love to play with you! add my snap: cumandsuckmedry
or kik me @firetruck41

i think youre a 10 :O

uneven tits. fat rolls in belly area. somewhat flat ass. unshaved legs in some pics. these are the biggest flaws i can see. and i'd still fuck the ever loving shit out of her. sexy and milfy with a beautiful bush

7'5/10

No timestamp?

Flat, square ass. Belly overhang. Tits one size too small for how fat she is.

4/10
Would not touch

This

more comments!

de donde eres?

Personally I like the "slight cellulite" look, but she'd bump up from a 7/10 to a 9/10 if she shaved. Armpits AND vagina.

Ugh yuk

this fucking heifer would be a 9/10 if only she shaved? wtf man. Than means 80% of the planet are 10/10. get some standards.

3/10

I mean a 9/10 in for a chubby, older woman. Then again, I would fuck almost anyone.

Definitely bangable if she shaved

Pits n legs i mean, pussy would be nice too, but shaved pussy is so common now that a hairy muff is kind of exotic

1-3/10 confirmed...

so for a fat old ugly smelly bitch she's a 9/10? your 1-10 system is pretty screwy m8

I say keep the bush. But definitely lose the pit hair and random leg hair

With clean shaved pussy she would be just about perfect.

9/10 for an older, chubby woman, yes. She's not a 9/10 in other categories, just like Taylor Swift isn't a 9/10 in the chubby category.

Also, more pics please!

there aren't categories. every woman on the planet gets a 1 through a 10, no handicaps. that's how literally everyone else uses the rating system.

I guess I use a different one.

ass hole?

>my wife is a 10/10 in the fat ugly bitch category, and taylor swift is only an 8/10 in the hot bitch category
So you use a system that gives hot chicks a lower score than ugly chicks because they have the ugly handicap added? If anyone wants to know what your scores mean you have to pull out a chart of available categories and how much handicap is associated with each tier? Do you have a program that runs conversions from the regular 1-10 scale to your system?

Look, OP I'd fuck it. Wouldnt be proud of it or even tell anyone. I'd flat out deny I fucked it if asked. 3/10 unless she's hiding some kind of suuper beautoful face.

Not the dude you were responding to but chiming in to quibble. Depending on your own personal preferences it makes sense for ratings to be influenced by categories. Say you aren't into asian chicks. Then objectively very beautiful asian women would get rated too low on your scale. Personal preferences/fetishes impact each persons rating system.

Okay, that made me lol, but there's no handicap system, it's really just 1-10 for categories. I guess it sounds pretty autistic when you phrase it that way though.

more.

holy shit thats fucking disgusting
excercise, diet and stop being a retarded fat american bitch

I'd love to see her face. When you young fags get a little older and (maybe) find some dumb bitch who will marry your fedora wearing fat ass, you might appreciate a woman like this. She is obviously pretty cool as she is taking naked pictures outside, etc. My wife is skinny and has a decent body but is a cold fish who never wants to fuck or have any fun in general. So I'd trade my skinny, decent bodied cunt of a wife for a chubby, happy go lucky, likes to have fun chick. Pussy is pussy after a while and you gotta like with this bitch for the rest of your days or else pay her forever just to be rid of her.

Look like wife, comeon guys I use the Internet to get away from awful reality.
U should trim your bush though, it looks like Lenny Kravitz is trying to tie his shoes in front of you

absolutely disgusting, would rather die a virgin

post pics of the first girl dumb enough to get with you. Better yet, post pics of yourself, that would probably explain why you are still a virgin. Eventually you will realize that you will have to lower your standards to match how shitty of a catch you are, and you will be fucking something way worse than this. (not OP)

Kek u r right on track to achieve that faggot

Already married, she ain't this fat. You know there are women on the planet who aren't seacows right?
>no my point is she has an AWESOME personality and is JUST SO FUN because she let her husband take a nude photo of her laying there like a sack of potatoes or drying the water from her rolls after a shower
uh

Now that, I'd have a hard time getting hard for

ew gross I'd only give here an 8/10. more of OP's 9/10

More of her please. She makes my cock twitch

Split your lungs with blood and thunder, When you see the white whale. Break your backs and crack your oars, men! If you wish to prevail...
This ivory leg is what propels me, Harpoons thrust in the sky. Aim directly for his crooked brow, And look him straight in the eye!
White whale - Holy grail! White whale - Holy grail!

moar of her hairy bush and armpits please

Nice dubs, I like this type totally doable, lets tag team her?

nice quads dude

6.5/10 wood bang
prefer shaved, but face would be decider.

Drop 35 lbs and shave off pubes, run daily to build some inner core strength, grow your hair longer.

You are not bad, 6/10, with a little work 8/10 wife material.

Bump for more of op pics!!!!

69/10

you look like my gf with 30 lb extra fat and bigger boobs

i'd rather go for personality than hotness anyway tbh

can we see face?

you're overweight but you look perfect to me. I'd love to get my hands on your body

this is the super brutal modeling one
very attractive but yes, please, minor diet and excercise and you'll be firmer fun still curvy yummy

Makes me feel really good about my wife. I have a small penis and a big gut and I still managed to get one way better than this chick. It's threads like these that remind me just how lucky I am. Having said that. 4/10.

why the hairy armpits? is it a statement? Let us have a look at that pussy and asshole

Wanna fap to this woman she makes me diamonds. Need moar

this
need pussy and spread ass

I would take you to coffee and never call back...but I have social anxiety so thats pretty much normal. you are a MILF in training. them hips sell so much.

body hair is a personal taste. I dont mind personally, but I am kinda hippy...so?

I would give you a solid taco/10

i'd fuck her but what the fuck is with the stomach hair? sick

i take that back..... fucking unshaven legs?

ass isn't great

frontside wouldn't be so bad if she shaved her puss

Nice tits. overall 5/10 for a chubby

Really not bad. Attractive in a way if not the standard one. Would date, fuck, and eat out.

>asks for honest opinion
>Sup Forums lurks wanting more
>OP disappears

yeah, 2017

Rate?

Need OP to return with moar

I'd have sex with it

Be happy, you are worthy of having my sperm cover your face.

would love to cum on those titties

Thanks guys. She's an awsome fuck

so do we get any more?

What do you want?

some spread pussy / dildo action?

Don't have any of her using them, that's her toy collection though

thx op

Not op but you're welcome

rate my wifes ass

Cuz there is not time stamp, I have some doubts, but I will roll for you on this one.

First, thanks for sharing

Second, you need to shave your pussy, IMO.

Third, you don't look bad. Surely, you're not a 10/10 woman, but I love chubby girls

Fourth: you need to become tight. Most men loved tight and curvy women, at least me

8/10. Would destroy

18236221_10158465811200447_296428216_o.jpg
Fucktard.

Rate?