Shock thread lol (easy on the gore tho i just want shock)

shock thread lol (easy on the gore tho i just want shock)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Nj0LQUcJKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna go back to a time where something like this would shock me.

I don't know why but the sweaty pubes is what grosses me out the most...

Delet this! This is disgusting

Have you guys actually never seen this lol? I thought it was reknown.

Lololo I just trollerd you xD

ree

Thanks user,
I was literally thinking of using a condom to fuck my ex fiance. We've been broken up for years but she recently told me she fucked a guy who gave her Herpes. Your picture reminded me that even a condom won't protect your junk from an infected wet pussy.

Here's what happened to some poor son of a bitch that fucked a woman with HPV. The condom protected his dick but not the soft tissues on the sides that came in contact with her infected labia.

THIS. Lmfao thats actually disgusting wtf

Worst HPV case I have ever seen.

my eyes

NOTHING gets that shit off your junk

WHAT THE FUCK STOP

How's that HPV going?

rip me

looks like the great barrier reef

can someone photoshop nemo in there?

hold on i got u
----
meanwhile in britain

kek

Rape victim

What is that?

I threw up a little.

Fucking hell Imagine living in a time where this was rampant in Europe

shes smiling because shes on morfeen xD

Of course i've seen it, I remember when I first saw it as a kid and it was disgusting, now I see things 100x worse and don't blink an eye. I miss being naive is what i'm saying.

made me cringe

how...

oiled ass

This is just a black pussy why post this?

Now we go into OVERDRIVE....

All because daddy fucked a sheep..?

Herpes

Does anyone have an after picture... what the fuck do the vag lips look like after the warts are gone.
Are the lips just removed so you have a kiddy slit?

What the FUCK is this abomination

@bluewaffle.net

Looks like he was sucking nigger dick at an early age.

that didn't happen

i think there used to be a shock photo going around that looked like a funnel made of skin with shit coming out of it. if anyone knows what im talking about lmk

Three Serious Problems

This shit is disgusting post sum fucking gore b4 i throw up

low hanging fruit

He's got a cute nose...

bro what the fuck actually

necrosis

Looks like they would need to pressure vac the wound to get it to close from the inside out.

Speaking about blood, I cut my testicles when trimming my pubic hair other day. Anyone ever done this before? Was near the top of the sack close to dick so not actual testicles but still freaked me out a lot. Bleeding stopped after 1 minute

Ummm.... Da fuq??

I like to make love in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Does there exist disease sex online? Such as girls giving guys dirty footjobs with lots of dirt on their feet?

Cannot find this.

There has got to be a guy out there who'd have the fetish of wanting a hot chick to infect his dick (or is that just me)

when u puncture your urethra for a meme

Fucking die don't ask that

Happened to me about two weeks ago but i was using a razor and the cut was at least 2mm deep into my sack kek and the scab is still there

Not every woman was a slut back then

Niggers will still hit that Blu Waffle!

Groot Bark...

Delete this right now

Male? Was that an anus?

Nope, just a prostitute 5 years prior. It makes sense for people to believe that this was a punishment from God

I'm a con I scam people everyday asking for credit card info text me some pics of nastiest shit you got like men getting shit on etc. (202) 560-0105

Classic

AAAAH

I dont get it

>Implying you wouldn't want a hot girl to rub her blood on your dick and get her feet so dirty that she rubs it on ur cock all day while she gets herpes and u continuously kiss her infected lips

I guess its a bizzare fetish

youtube.com/watch?v=_Nj0LQUcJKM

Good. Women's pleasure should not matter.

I'm a medfag. While we don't keep brains in a bathtub like savages, we have big plastic tubs full of brains in formalin for the freshmen to take out and play with. Looks a bit like this. When I first started med school, I had recurring nightmares of being forced to eat a pizza with chunks of preserved brain on it.