Hello, int

Hello, int.
Are you poor?
How do you live with minds, that you never will have a good expensive car, that you will not see all the world, that you will not have goods, which you want to have?

I accept that suicide is inevitable.

do you want a green card?

It is not a solution. I want to live with family.

I'm poor. That's why I live with my parents.

But at the same time I have my own floor with three rooms. A nice car. Go on vacation twice a year. Everything paid for me by my parents. So it's okay.

Russian boy, don't you hear the whisper of Lenin ?

Sometimes people ask me why I still live with my parents. But I don't really see the issue desu. I only see them at dinner.

that must be a big house and youre parents sounds like they're really rich :o

I'm Venezuelan and I only have enough money for food.

My plan right now is to find translation work and work as a translator, and study so I can start working as a web dev in a year.

I don't know. I've tried to play in lottery, but have not been selected. Any other ways are difficult too. Even if I will have a job offer, I really will be with problems for visa, because of my education, I think. And I have not got money even for tickets.

How the fuck is that poor

I have 120 euros on my bank account. That's pretty much what I have.

When I want to do something I ask my parents for cash. Yesterday I went to the movies and they gave me 50 euros.

To live with parents is not a criterea of poor life. If you love parents and if your living space is comfortable, why not?

That's not really how I would define as poor. Well I guess for you over there that might seem the case though. Different standards and everything.
Why not find a job btw

I don't have the time for that.

I've actually never had any desire for luxury goods beside their direct applications.

Is there a demand for spanish translator on South Korea?

But...why?

did you try for this year? the results came out today. you should try a couple of them. the pure green card one and the h1b visa for work if you can find one. double the chances. h1b would be a lot easier, tricky is finding a workplace that will do the forms for you.

since today was results day, news site did articles about people that got the visa. a few were blue color and didnt even know english, so while it may be tricky, you're a lot better off and can do it user!

are you >25 yr old?

I'm in my last year of university. Which takes up all my time. And I'm trying to start up some internet business, which I could honestly fill the entire week with. And I sport a lot, which also takes up time I don't have.

I'm Venezuelan, but I'm using a VPN.

I've tried with websites like Unbabel, Conyac and Lingosaur but they have a lot more translators than clients (and Gengo realizes this so their translation tests are almost never available for new translators).

>their translation tests are almost never available for new translators

That's a shame

Wish you luck on your search for job broder

I consider myself upper middle class.
I have a decent steady job, a good apartment and a nice car. My income is what colleagues of mine use to support their entire family.
But i dont consider myself rich, i just never lack any money

You should make lots of anti japanese threads.
Korea vs Japan threads are the best entertainment

Same here actually

Being poor here is quite an achievement.

poverty is a mindset. you can be a nigger thirsting for $200 jordans and $600 iphones, or you can be happy with the non-material possessions you've got.

Yes I am working class, but I foresee my education pulling me out of the working class.

Give me a million dollars and you can marry me for citizenship.

University student here, a lot of people claim that they're poor and have to eat noodles on a daily basis. But somehow they somehow always have enough money to change to the new Iphone for some reason.

i'm not a good goy

I know a couple uni students right now who unironically have debt that isn't student loans. they're like 1.5k on their credit cards right now. don't know how people even manage to hemorrhage money like this.

i am a student i have no credit card work 30 hours a week and don't have an iphone

Yes
By realizing that money isn't everything, and that chasing after my dreams, and hobbies while hanging out with a supportive group of friends is really a much better feeling than material goods.

I just sell my plasma for 70 a month to cover food/gas/otherstuff
Summer work pays for the nicer stuff, and semester work helps me pay for other necessities, and loan payments when I can afford it.

But yeah, a lot of students out there are morons with their money. Then again that's most adults I've met too.

Not really. I'm not rich but I have more than probably at least 90% of people my age. I really live a frugal lifestyle though so I don't need too much.