Tfw I'm 9 inches

>tfw I'm 9 inches.

Way to fix the bottom where it tells the truth.

That's a girth you dicklet.

Grill here. I can approve that this is true. Fuck you guys who are under 8 inches.

7 inches: You will have to pleasure a woman orally or digitally

>mfw i don't have 9 inch fingers
>mfw i don't have 9 inch tounge either
How fucked am I?

Real Grill here, anything over 7 1/2 is too long unless you're into cervix abuse.

that shit hurts like fuck.

You can use your tongue to pleasure her by licking her clitoris. But clitoris orgasm is pretty lame compared to vaginal which is done by big penis.

Adult who has actually had sex here. This is true.

OP

Tits or gtfo

look in the mirror, fatty.

Prove me that you're at least 9 inches first.

Summer is over fag

7.5 and thick here....

never had a problem... i just tell them that i may not hit the back, but ill tear the sides up... they laugh... then cry because i wasnt lying. id be down for less girth.

anyways... true story... if you dont have a skinny baby dick, youre fine. some girls are size queens, but most arent.

No idiot, no one has 9 inch girth. Try to actually think before trying to sound smart on the internet.

>tfw 999 inches.

tits or gtfo
fucking femanonhere.jpg

Idiots who actually believe op's pic is anything more than bait...

>back to 9gag or an hero pls

>11ft 7in tall
>520lbs 3% body fat
>854 IQ
> 6ft x 2ft penis

Are you a chef at Wendy's?

8" here, wife confirms that cervix punching is a huge turnoff, but "I guess girls into pain might like it"

Side note, 6" girth or more means blowjobs are incredibly short, as the jaw gets sore too fast.

Grill here. Can confirm

Small dicklet detected

>Grill

Yep.
girls into pain can love it, but anyone else, they wont want you to to be anywhere near it, me included. ill take my dick fat and 6 inches any day, but things over 7 1/2 is just no, you be careful with that shit or ill hit you.

kek! saved.

I wish, I'm actually eunuch.

Oh well, at least i don't fall for bait on the internets...

Good thing I don't have to worry about penis size!

My transition surgery is next week ^_^ ~

I'm about 15-16cm and I can't put it whole into my wife because she says it hurts. Have to keep about 2cm outside.

This picture is so fucking out of proportions.

It's bait. You have the ideal penis size.

I hope you die under the knife. degenerate fuck

i'm a girl and i like penises that are 5.9" anything larger or smaller is actually terrible

very scientific infographic with real data, thanks for sharing this objective knowledge

Fuck off bitch even if a nigger got a small dick at lest hes whole body isnt made to be the host of a baby that you thats your purpose.

Nice bait

Who said anything about a nigger..? Why are you so upset?