Nerve

This film is fantastic! It's going to be the Hackers of the 2010s. The look, music, culture, tech... it's kinda like proto-cyberpunk? Totally a product of it's time, but in a good way. And Emma and Dave couldn't have been better leads. I loved Nerve. What did you guys think of it?

I want to fuck emma

>Hackers of the 2010s
So mercilessly made fun of and only enjoyed ironically?

>ywn be as attractive as Dave Franco
>ywn fuck a girl as attractive as Emma Roberts
:(

At least they're both midgets.

...Okay, it doesn't really help.

emma roberts has a pretty decent face but her body is trash tier

I will refuse to watch this solely because it has wife-beater and child molester Casey Neistat in it as a cameo. Fuck him.

I always had this fantasy I'd be this attractive guy in my 20s. But every day I wake up I'm just a fat ugly guy in my 20s. Maybe I can lose weight before I hit 30.

>wife-beater and child molester

whats the story?

Was this film anti-Sup Forums?

Pretty much.

>hurr durr the app is open source so if we use bots we can vote to change it the way we want

Sup Forums didn't come up. It dealt mainly with the fictional game Nerve and the deep web. And there were typical social media sites in the intro scene. There might have been a Sup Forums-like site in the credits (there was one for reddit) but I didn't catch it.

But it seemed to have some kind of aesop about using anonimity to be a dick being a bad thing.

>PG-13
Yeah, I don't think so...

>Neon-style poster
>Not neo-80s
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are promoting this movie in my country really badly, hired a bunch of youtubers to do some retarded requests.

Man I watched this movie in my local kino and my friend loved it.

Every fucking scene can be made into a fucked up webm.

It's great right up until the final few minutes with that retarded bait and switch that you could see coming a mile off.

Should have just ended with Roberts character dying and Franco looking down from the top of a lighthouse.

It's like Ketchup on steak. It ruins what was a really, really good movie.

M. Night level of tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttt

Really liked it overall, but third act sucked.

>>Hackers of the 2010s
So it'll be forgotten and mocked after a while?

I want Emma to fuck me.

Whats great about it?

*allegedly

Not him but I really liked style of this movie. Music was great too.

Well, he was arrested in the movie...

It's like they turned that one "I told you I was hardcore" suicide thing into a stupid game, mixed in with twitch and patreon.

> "I told you I was hardcore" suicide thing
What's that?

Is this cyberpunk?

"Cyber thriller". It's looks pretty futuristic at times though

Nu/tv/.

This is the first film I ever walked out of.

C'mon, it wasn't that terrible. And why are you decided to watch it in the first place when? They're pretty much showed whole movie in the trailer.

It pretty much was that terrible.

If you told me she was born male, I would've believed you.

Show me a male that looks like her and I will suck his dick immediately.

There are better looking males than her out there friendo.

I like her body proportions. Imagine how a guy with her height and weight would look like.