Why are Americans so fat?

Why are Americans so fat?

because we can.

Because they have an abundance of resources

Capitalism.

Because, they full of money, power and can afford eat whatever they want

this.

Suck it fags. Have fun boning skeletons. I'd rather fuck the girl in OPs pic.

Because your broke ass lives in a country where you can't be us. (202) 560-0105 I love fat girls and fat dudes please text me some pics thanks

America also has the most athletic people in he world.

Freedom = variation

because of literally every reason you can think of:
too many resources, too arrogant, too gluttonous, too selfish, too hoarding, too decadent, too stupid, too careless.

America is literally the cultural cesspit of the world, it's where all other cultures come to lose all inhibition (Vegas, LA, Newyork)

Real answer: this shit goes back to ancient rome.

Due to government subsidies a huge amount of American food is made of empty carbohydrates with very little nutritional value, which must be consumed in massive quantities which have gigantic calorie counts, which make people enormous but also intellectually stunted, with paradoxically limited energy for any activity outside of work and consumption, because of the way glucose/insulin spikes work.

Much of this is based on corn, but did you know that the word "corn" originally applied to wheat? In the sense of being a super-carbohydrate package that supports a massive, stupid, taxable, controllable population maize is basically super-wheat, so the name jumped when it became the new staple for a new colonial empire.

Like rome, the symbol of the US is the aquilae (eagle), but in the early days of rome the battle standard was actually a bundle of wheat. And throughout the empire,the equivalent of the roman CIA and backbone of political control were called the Frumentarii, or wheat collectors.

There's actually a theory about wheat being the dominant species on earth because of how it modifies human behaviour. I'd link it but I forget what it's called.

What I'm getting at is you are what you eat, and what Americans eat isn't a coincidence.

American Cheese

But only black people tho

Yes, because inhibition is the hallmark of all great culture. I can't think of anything more noble and classy than never doing as you please or saying what you think.

Just spitballing here, might be wrong, but I'm gonna assume you're a britbong.

Because we love our women big

>Yes, because inhibition is the hallmark of all great culture.

I mean, restraint kind of is the definition of civilisation.

You can cry "freedom" if you want but you're not really gonna convince anybody that user is wrong. America is the China of the west and we all know it. Actually that's giving you almost too much credit at this point.

They are eating too much of fast food ( jew food)

High fructose corn syrup and they drive EVERYWHERE

Walking or using public transport in the USA is considered weird or gross so they drive everywhere

An increasingly sedentary lifestyle and an over abundance of cheap, unhealthy processed foods.

public transport is full of bums and people with mental illnesses. i'd rather drive my SUV.

Eat in the morning, or not. Have about a 15 minute to an hour break. not much time. Get fast food or something quick in order to get back to work in time.
Get home, hungry again before the night's over. tired from work, have to get up early the next day. Don't work out because too tired. Go to sleep, repeat.
Fat builds.
Pretty much

>calls corn 3 different names within a single paragraph
>expects to be taken seriously
>mfw

>full of bums and people with mental illnesses

Very interesting regardless of how scientifically based it is.

>I mean, restraint kind of is the definition of civilisation

Sure, but it's obviously not a hard and fast line in the sand, and there are degrees. If you really think we are the China of the west you might be a bit slow, or you've just never been here? Maybe believing everything you see on TV? I'm not gonna go all fakenews on you, and I know our president is an idiot....
But what's funny is, people freak out as if our country is crumbling every second. Actually gun violence and murder are down overall. No one realizes that since they are getting more information NOW than ever before, that its going to look wild because every time some nutball off a few people, it's made into a circus. People think all this police drama with shooting black people (and white people but no media outlet gives a fuck) but it's happening less right now than it has in the past. We're seeing a change in how people take in information and the overload of said info is warping people's perceptions.

Anyway, maybe you have other reasons. Just guessing. I love it here and wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

>tl:dr "Please good chap, would you lick my disinhibited bumhole?"

americo is fot becouse they oet only processed foods

Uh, I lived in China for like four years and the first person I ever heard call it "the china of the west" was an American expat living in Guangzhou, so...

because fuck you

This. No one walks anymore

That's just history, bud. I'm really not sure what your boggle is

It's pretty legitimate. Read up on ketone metabolisis and you'll find plenty of information contrasting with glucose spikes and carbohydrate-based diets.

Nice try kiddo. Implying there are no white athletes in america is just flat out stupid.

>Yes, because inhibition is the hallmark of all great culture
you connected those two together, i didn't. i was just saying America has no culture, it's a playground for the others.

i'm American bro. it's called being unbiased.

Well. the word of one or a few people should probably be taken as Gospel truth, right?Assuming this happened.

Can you explain what "China of the West" even means? It just sounds like a random insult without a lot of substance. Maybe break down all the supposed similarities we have that aren't shared by many if not most other countries?

Somebody is jealous!

Don't know but we still winning the race so tell us wtf is wrong your nation

Wrong. Top athletes that actually came out on top in the Olympics are not from the U.S.
Oh you meant baseball and football… sorry, that doesn't count because no one outside of the U S. gives a rats ass about it.

because we want to fucking die

>Athletes
>Americans
Pick one.

It's true.
We don't have the rich heritage of shitting in public, or throwing fags off the roofs of buildings, or daily machete/acid attacks. We don't have a land full of rich resources that get mined by other countries while we all starve.
We sure are jealous of all your rich cultures we are missing out on.
Here's a fat american ass for you.

I'm not some super patriot or anything. It just sounded like that's what you were implying If not, then I don't even know what you're on about.

Parts of American culture are shitty for sure. And of course there is assimilation from other cultures. So? Saying there is "no culture" is kind of a silly over statement. We aren't living in mud huts and smashing animals heads in with rocks in order to eat.

Why are Euros so deluded?

Seriously, why do Europeans think they're NOT fat?

Statistics clearly show otherwise.

hahaohahaha you silly americans are not like us strong indians. we have beuituful country and strong man that are very sexi and well educate

That's absolutely wrong.
Look at the medal counts at the last olympics, and the upbringing of the americans that won them.
To state they are not from the US is just dumb

My friend, just relax. This thread is not going to be the first time in history that an American wins an "America is great and full of freedom!" argument on the internet. You aren't going to be the guy.

You've already set the tone by declaring your intention to reject anything I say which is inconvenient for you to believe, so I really don't think we're going to have a fruitful conversation. If you're so pleased with your nation I suggest you go outside and enjoy some of it's entirely un-chinalike wonders. Fly a kite!

Judging from the last however many olympics you want to look at, I can pick both from your list. Cute little comment though, sweetie.

>Americans
>No culture

This is the part where we Americans point out that Europeans have a hissy fit every time their non-white population rises a percentage point, and cultural homogeneity is stagnation.

nice dubs

Fatty foods are yummy

Yeah man, our sports suck. I wish we had Curling here.

Doesn't Europe basically import athletes from Africa, without making them citizens?

You get obese because of sugar, not because of fat (mostly). And US food have tons of sugar in it. Also laws regulating food content are pretty darn weak in US compared to other countries

So you're saying you have no argument. That's cool man. I respect your semi-honesty.

I think I will go fly that kite! Hope I don't get hit by any rickshaws!

Why is Newfoundland so fat? Did everyone there watch endless reruns of "Passion Patties" growing up?

INDIA IS BEST COUNTRY
BETTER THAN STUPIDO AMERICUNT
IF YOU WOMAN WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH REAL INDIAN MAN YOU CAN CALL ME +91326159188 I HAVE VERY BIG PENIS FOR LOVE MAKE DO

Blacks and Latinos. They are disproportionally fat. Look at the % by population and you see the trend. Whites and Asians are thinner and in better shape overall...

Not funny, just stop

That isn't what I said? The arguments have already been made, you were asking me to repeat myself and I'm declining. What are you trying to accomplish with this transparently delusory face-saving tactic?

Is this really how you want to represent your nation, since you've declared yourself its champion?

>have

>have more money
>Have better food

Exactly, not only that some of those athletes are fat. That's why rugby could never compare to American football

Saying "some American said we are the China of the west"....what is the fucking ambassador or something? How is quoting one random guy an argument?

I don't gibe a shit about saving face, this is Sup Forums after all so we're all of us faggots anyway. I just want to know what you actually MEAN by "China of the west" other than "Well a guy I know said it so it must be true."

Hell, you might be right, I just want to see something with substance. Generally don't change my views based on "well some user said some guy said this, it must be true!"

Come on dude, if anyone is being intellectually dishonest here it is you.

Damnit, with these spelling/grammatical errors I shall never be the internet champion of this great nation. So sad :(

>better food makes you fat

Makes baseless insults and backs out when asked what he means, weak troll is weak.
Damage control, lurk more.

>It just sounded like that's what you were implying If not, then I don't even know what you're on about.
you don't know what i was on about because you fixated on the culture aspect then jumped to a conclusion and brushed my point to the side for some strange reason, making this about culture and China and some other bullshit instead of what it was supposed to be about: fatty Americans, derp!

Clearly the same person.

>if anyone is being intellectually dishonest here it is you
hmm

Like I said, you already declared that you're going to reject anything that's inconvenient for you to believe. Why would I want to play with you anymore, user?

I'd like to compare this to income, education, iq.
Yeah, I think we already know the answer.
Eating satiates the dopamine receptors. Like drugs. Poor, uneducated people are miserable and don't care. They, like many, want to feel good.
Then the public doll health care system pays for most of it.

Because soda is cheaper then water.
Sugery desert is cheaper then a salad.
Etc.

I used to weight 276 lbs when i was 13. A Morbidly obese piece of shit.
Lost 80 lbs in 1 year of walking 4 miles a day and alot of exercise, and today 7 years lat i weight 183.
It fells good to not be a fatass.

He's just gonna double down with the samefagging now.

The local culture in my state prides itself on having the best food
We are the fattest state in the union

>The food is fucking fantastic though...

I'd be curious of the obesity rate in Silicon Valley.
I'll bet very low. Why? Their smart, educated. Adverage income, what $160k. They eat smart.

Yeah, Wendy's is better than McDonald's. Have you even seen a baconator?

>Their smart

They're smart, they've got da edumacation

Uneducated, lazy, obnoxious subhumans is the only correct answer.

>adverage
apparently u dont eat smart

Energy in > energy out
m = E/c2

Sí! Sí! We shit on dey street india will win

>Why are Americans so fat?
i agree everyone could just, diet a lot more, you know what i'm sayin?

easy, you make all your shit from corn. sugar, bread, everything. if You ate same products in europe, you'd probably be.. less fat?

That's how you keep the profits up, commie. GOD DEMANDS PROFITS FROM HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE ALLAHU AKBAR

Thanks Mrs. Skelton

Sugar. It's cheap as hell and it's in everything. Also happens to be a fuck ton of calories.

>laws regulating food content

>they can't eat whatever they want, they might make a bad decision that I disagree with

Same reason people everywhere are fat. Why point us out?

>ITT
Eurofags cling to the only thing they can say their country is doing better than America while ignoring the fact their entire continent is starving because of shitty governments who practically rely on America, while ignoring any Olympic accomplishment after the flying Finn

Also in denial about how much soccer sucks

Because they eat
Energy in, energy out

Processed foods

Ha! I am fat right now. But it's because I have been eating steak and duck liver, and drinking beer and wine. Can Eurofags afford any of that shit? If I do a cycle of HGH and work with a trainer I can be lean and cut in 6 months. I did it last year and dropped 60 lbs in 3 months. I can afford to be fat or lean, can you?

Will you be able to afford the healthcare for your inevitable triple bypass tho

Well, because fast food is cheap and easily accessible. Most foods contain corn syrup. Simple maths, really.

More options for cheap fast food than anywhere else in the world.

Corn.
Especially High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Typical, If your not 300lbs your 50lbs, Neck yourself

Fucking ugh

Advertising. I spent time in Canada, the smarter, fitter cousin of America and it is clear the things shown to be healthy or good for you are clearly loaded with sugar and chemicals that are bad for you. Think about Nature Valley for example. Everything looks good but isn't. It's about making the right choices. Poor education and overwhelming advertising budgets have confused the masses. Not to mention mainstream media and SJW's making fat acceptable, so people don't notice the pounds creeping on.

Because they love to put corn syrup in everything

Suburbanism and the over reliance on the automobile. Places in Europe that have adopted American suburbanism in new developments are just as fat

>soda is cheaper than water
Turn on your fucking tap you American lard dumpsters, or are your hands too fat so you're forced to buy coke?

Tap water is full of chemicals and poisons because taxes are evil and shit.

The point is to cut down on the amount of obeasts weighing the country down with their smell and their health problems