Tfw you will never, ever, EVER listen to all the music there is in the world

>tfw you will never, ever, EVER listen to all the music there is in the world
>tfw you will never know for sure if your favorite album is reall your favorite because there might be one you like more out there
>tfw you will never be able to truly sample everything a genre has to offer
What's the point?

it'd be much worse if you could listen to everything in the world

ive thought of this before desu

it's very likely you will never listen to your favourite album

>it's very likely you will never listen to your favourite album
Isn't that sad? I get that in life sometimes you have to compromise or settle but you'd think at least for music you could find something that truly speaks to you on all levels.

OVER

DRAMATIC

that's part of the enjoyment though, it's a more organic experience, music would feel stale if you could listen to everything and there'd be nothing special about the music you did listen to.

There's also a perfect qt girl out there that would love you unconditionally

And you'll most likely never even know her name

Fuck

Ouch

I want to stick my cock down your frog throat.

If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

I watch a Youtube Vlogger because I feel like we would be perfect for each other
Can it get any more pathetic than that?

Fucken sad m8

That's what's beautiful about music there's always more to discover.

>tfw there's more people on earth now than there has ever been
>tfw you existing at this exact moment is likely due to that being that most likely statistic probability
>you will never meet your best friend
>you will never meet the love of your life
>you will never read your favorite book
>you will never see your favorite movie
>you will never hear your favorite album

it's all a fucking numbers game man we're all fucked

is that what's beautiful about music or is that the very nature of the pure TERROR that is LIFE

>your best friend was probably born many years ago and is now dead

it it's any consolation your best friend would likely have to have been born sometime within the past several centuries or in the several centuries that will follow ours

if you go too far back or forward cultures would likely be so drastically different that making that kind of connection would be unlikely

:0 !!

Better to be uncertain about your favorite album forever than to hold on to one album as if it were your favorite and never let go (and probably regret that choice when you get bored of it).
I would really rather fall into the illusion that one album is my favorite and entertain myself with my emotions, weighing all the choices of different albums, only to discover a new one and let myself be amazed once more, or maybe even forget an album I've listened to ages ago and rediscover it in a new way.
It's like the Greek myth of Sisyphus. You carry that boulder all the way to the top of a mountain, then it gets pushed back, repeating the cycle infinitely. That is your musical taste. And you must imagine Sisyphus happy with what he's doing.

what DOTH lief

>your favorite album never gets released
>the artist meant to create your favorite album never creates it
>your favorite album is of a (sub)genre that hasn't been discovered yet

Yeah ive thought more about that