Sup Forums-approved sports

Is soccer a white sport, Sup Forums?

My kids really want to practice it, but I'm unsure...

It's called Football, you fucking American.

Hockey only!

F1

It is called football if your country doesn't have real football.

Sports are degenerate to watch. They are no better than video games no matter what people on here say.

Kek

Look at this retard

E-sport, chess, tennis, table tennis and some other stuff

If this post is in any way not bait, you really need to stop visiting Sup Forums often if at all for your own sake

You'll be much happier and healthier once you take a break and realise how crazy a lot of the people who post on here are

You shouldn't take any decisions in your life trying to appease a bunch of 16-18 year old american outcasts

It's british and is most prevelant in british culture and the brits are responsible for spreading it around the world, yet they haven't won the world cup since 1980 something and most talented players are brazillian or hispanic to some extent

pro wrestling

You have to own a toilet to post on this thread

What does Sup Forums think of Hurling?

POO

I recently watched a few matches..it was very entertaining. Must be amazing to go to live matches

True.
Practicing sport yourself is god-tier though.
Unfortunately, most sports have been taken over by niggers.

Winter sports are white. Dindus cannot into cold.

you mean handegg?

Glad you liked it burger, my uncle was a very good hurler, broke a hurling one time from the strength of his puck. Hope to one day go to the All Ireland Hurling Final, it's a crazy atmosphere.
>tfw first ever match I went to ended in a draw.

Oh right, well that's the end of that then. Got any other things you consider degenerate but beyond the scope of discussion?

> Not learning Fencing, Archery or Shooting

*hurley

How fucking autistic are you? How are you even a parent? It's football, not dog-fighting. Help them succeed.

Damn I watched football all my life, but you opened my eyes. I will stop now!
14/88
SIEG HEIL

ayyy

It's called soccer when we win more world cups than you

Soccer is a metaphor for why brown people suck at life.

>only one ref who sees nothing
>faking dives = faking oppression, get rewarded for it
>white goalies stopping the brown mans shots, just like racism stopping browns from achieving their dreams
>massive corruption
>cant use your hands, mirroring brown peoples lack of ability with tools

Poo

>real football
>apes running around bashing their heads together
>more about throwing than kicking
>real football
>wearing body armour because pussified ameriburgers
>most shilled sport there is
>real football

baka senpai

Rugby Union is the only correct answer. It's the only sport that makes savages integrate properly with white people.

Germany don't you some were to be like helping the refugees have sex with your women

Have them play Hockey, there's 3 blacks in the entire sport

>I want to ask a board of 14 year old NEETs whether I should let my children play football because I am unsure of how 'white' the sport is

How did someone with your amount of fucking autism even procreate?

Let them play Rugby, it teaches, athletics aside, discipline, toughness, respect, humility and loyalty. It has also always been linked to to elites and was used to groom Boys for their lifes as military officers. Black people in it at e rarely niggers

Soccer is for homosexuals, cucks, and manlets that are unable to play actual sports like baseball, football, and hockey. Even niggerball is above soccer.

unfortunately the nhl is owned by the jews and it's now more like two dozen

Yeah but his kids want to play soccer, not just watch soccer.

you live your life by what is "considered" white? so you don't buy your kids watermelons, let them learn math (such an asian thing) and so on?

you are the scum of the earth, no better than ghetto niggers.

Modern football is a anglo invention, therefore no white

Absolutely not.
Soccer is a spic/manlet/faggot sport.

germany wins, so ye its white sport.

You're from Montenegro. No shit you would be the one watching sports. Your people are retarded as fuck. 90 IQ.

t. Mesut Özil

I just see that there's a ton of sports discussion especially about player stats. People need to stfu about it already.

Well then I guess his kids are doomed

Poverty kick is amongst the brownest of sports you can play. Arguably cricket is worse, but it seems like only the successful in shit countries play cricket while poverty-kick is played by the impoverished apes in the street.

At least we don't watch shit like WWE.

I like it, because players are armor free, and they don't have ale breaks every 3 minutes...
I could go on and on about how football "soccer" is and actual sport compared to the other """""""foootbaaallll"""""", but I just started drinking my coffee.

Yeah because American sports aren't full of blacks and Mexicans.
>60
>PERCENT
>"WHITE"

this

age caps rule should be eforced on this place. It's way too much impressionable to young unexperienced minds

Diveball is a degenerate sport for Eurocucks who believe matches ending in 0 - 0 is okay. Pro Wrestling on the other hand teaches us good AMERICAN values and kicks out faggots that need to delay a game due to an ankle injury

What a retard.

Spot on.

Sounds like a "stop liking what I don't like" problem

>Murica calling someone faggot.

I heard that buttfuckers can marry in your country, is it true?

>Soccer is for homosexuals, cucks, and manlets that are unable to play actual sports like baseball
>play actual sports like baseball

Even filling my taxes is more emotional then baseball. And less boring

Hockey is the whitest sport

>football
>focus isn't on the feet

Nice try

>wasting time, money, and effort to watch grown men play childrens' games
>Sup Forums-approved
All professional sports are time-wasting mind-rot garbage for subhuman shitstains. No thanks.

Are you even fucking english you cunt. England last won the world cup in 1966. 50 years of hurt.

IN PANTALOONS

ufc is the best sport ever

S I X T Y P E R C E N T

I

X

T

Y

P

E

R

C

E