This is what happens when whites try to compete

This is what happens when whites try to compete.

Here's a tip, white bois, don't believe your own hype. If you try to put it to the test against a real man, a black man, you'll catch Ls, EVERY TIME.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944374/Thumbs-Money-Team-Boxing-champion-Floyd-Money-Mayweather-drops-Trump-Tower-pay-Donald-visit.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZguniuzALv
youtu.be/IKs1CwrXh8N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

okay now proceed to post black cocks and jerk off to it in shame

Lol went 10 rounds with "greatest boxer ever" while never having stepped his foot in the boxing ring. Lets see the wife beater step into the octagon.

old white boi with wrinkled ass
locked and cucked in chastity cage

dude, if you have this webm and still cant see that he is taking a dive you must be fucking stupid.

ITT:
mad white bois, salty and with butthurt

>that shit photoshop
Lmao

preach
OP how can you think that boxing isn't rigged?

go back to Sup Forums

Mayweather is actually a big supporter of Donald Trump.

TheManletTeam

this is now a nigger hate thread

>doesn't follow boxing
>thinks he knows enough to know what rigging looks like

I'd love to see Mayweather put up or shut up in an MMA ring.

You know, a real fight ;)

no it's not, little white boi
It's white boi humiliation thread

To confirm my claim:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944374/Thumbs-Money-Team-Boxing-champion-Floyd-Money-Mayweather-drops-Trump-Tower-pay-Donald-visit.html

>the money team
>wearing beat up kicks
wut

That's fucking hilarious considering if it was a real fight maynigger would already be fucking dead

You're right whites are ashamed. We are ashamed that we gave you your dignity back. We never should have given you you're rights. We at the very least need to take your voting priviledges away. If we had to do it all over again you would still be picking cotton. We have enslaved your people before. We can do it again.

lol, you think he pays those dweeps money

>This is what happens when whites try to compete.
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZguniuzALv

>We can do it again.
It'll never happen. Let me guess, "The south will rise again" too right? Keep fantasizing

>cherrypicking

Also, why are you using the pic of a pubescent boy? He's obviously going through an awkward stage of puberty. You probably looked even worse during puberty. Good try.

>taking a webm from a sport where almost everything is faked to the last bit
>using fake informations to feel superior
your average negro, gentlemen

he has autism, dont be a dick to the halfbreeds john, you are one

naa he is a happa

This.

You should thank us. It was the white man that educated your people. It was the white man that fed you. Blacks would be extinct if it wasn't for our achievements in medicine. Ebola would have decimated your kind if it wasn't for us. So, you're welcome.

>he
THAT'S A BOY?

A rookie boxer went 10 rounds with a 49-0 champion, and landed more hits than any other boxer. Why should we be ashamed?

He can't read, so I believe you.

>and landed more hits than any other boxer. Why should we be ashamed?
lol, every one of his punches were soft punches and half force. he landed the most because it was all staged and not for real

he didnt even held his arms up in the end and then the fake tripping over his own feet

>be redneck
>dont finish high school
>built civilization

Yeah, ok lol. You do know that "civilization" isn't a euphemism for getting a blowjob from your sister, right?

Yeah a great boxer vs someone who has never boxed before hands down best fright

pretty sure 2% of white women is a lot more than 5% of black women

Why are niggers so stupid?

Did you know blacks lose their virginity to family 47% of the times?
Did you know that redneck is slur for slave as whites have been enslaved by africans for 2000 years?
did you know that the incest thing in the south is not of whites but of blacks, your whole rednecks are inbred meme is Marxist propaganda

Yeah right you niggers can't build that shit lol, only good at destroying things, jamal from round the block ain't worked a day in his life.

Losing is losing

wow a boxer beat someone whos not a boxer... base your whole self esteem on that one minuscule event .... ill wait for response , because i know you'll have to google some of those words

So in short, even desperate white guys dont want to fuck black women

Replies to facts with non realistic depiction of soldier's wives being stolen by niggers of all things lol. These threads are the worst anti-white joke ever that only niggers and Jews even actually believe.

>redneck is slur for slave as whites have been enslaved by africans for 2000 years?
>100% CERTIFIED VICTIM

Also, you're completely insane.

I honestly don't believe there are any black dudes on Sup Forums.. and what we have here is white dudes arguing with other white dudes pretending to be black about which race is superior... and nobody is a winner. As per usual.

Please tell me this didnt just come to you. Its been obvious since the start

What happens when whites compete with blacks is that blacks end up white slaves calling us master.

white bois are arguing
we post facts and them dicklets are enraged

How is Mayweather so tiny kek. That's a cute lil nigga

Nowadays it seems like you just end up unemployable.

Go back to Sup Forums and stop pretending to be black, Cletus.

well here we go again
still cannot handle that trump won the election, lefty cuck?
still wanna trigger those mean, bad rights >:(

or you can stop doing these threads to start race wars. You and pol is what's wrong with this world.

He is probably a right winger trying to wild every up

Do niggers even know what the internet is?

doesnt matter, still a fucking americunt

I just shoot you

What's with all of these chimp propaganda threads lately? Who is shilling so damned hard and what is the end-game? If white's lose power we all suffer. Niggers don't build anything, they just destroy. Without whites to build and maintain the infrastructure we'll all starve to death.

Fucking retards

if white faggots had a problem with niggers, maybe you shouldn't have brought them to America as slaves

youtu.be/IKs1CwrXh8N

race war so the "op's" of the world can keep fucking us for another 100 years.
this hit will give the goverment SOOO much power in the name of "peace" as trump give police more military equipment and get rdy for marshal law

well, its because dumb asses like
dont know that you prevent bumping a thread by typing sage in the option field.

nor does any one else starts threads so this shit isnt slided

that was the jews and 60% of all slaves were held by free blacks or mulatoes

da fuck u talking about faggot

Why do niggers have to make everything about race?

A UFC fighter that has been outboxed by other UFC fighters goes up against a professional boxer with 49-0, gets outboxed by him, and it's because of their respective races?

Oh niggers... They make everything about race and then wonder why their lives revolve around race.

His under-chin is distracting me.

>Labour statistics
>penis size

I didn't know that penis inspection day was a real thing?

What the fuck?

but what if Connor threw a spinning heel kick? how would mayweather block that? would he run away and hope a referee protects his life?

btw are you a flaming faggot?

>but what if Connor threw a spinning heel kick
then he's be DQ'd you fucking retard

This is like asking "what would Conor do in le octagon if the ref started enforcing boxing rules?? xddd"

legit kill youself retard

I am not talking about pussy boxing my friend..Conner lost a boxing match to a dude who has fought 49 boxing matches woodee ladded da!

now what would happen if Conner threw a spinning heel kick at mr moneyweather? how would he block that in your professional and experienced opinion?

Whites conquer the planet.

Blacks have to make themselves feel better with sports and muh dick.

In the octagon mayweather would be his bitch.

The guy is a boxer, not a fighter.

I don't think you understand what you were watching.

see the difference is that Conner can fight mayweather in a boxing match but mayweather cannot fight in the octagon.. he is not allowed to.. for his protection

lmao Floyd would never fight him in an MMA ring becasue it's an irrelevant , second-rate sport. The reason Conor had to chase floyd to the boxing ring is becasue he was tired of the shit pay. MMA pays absolute scraps because its fighters are shit athletes who can't bargain for any higher pay. There's a reason a 29-year old with the stamina of my grandpa can become a world champion MMA fighter. They're simply second-rate athletes who couldn't make it into first-rate sports.

Too much pride in niggers