never

Zitto animale

>germans are fat
1.90m 75.5kg here, think I'm alright desu

Are you literally a stick?

>tfw skinny as fuck

I'm not fat, I am Greek.

i am depressed

Britain is one of the fattest First World countries. I still mock murrisharts though because I am unkind and lack honour.

zitto animale

cállate animal

Nah just small-framed. Used to be 100kg a few years ago though

No, only Americans are fat

lol say that to my face and not on the internet and then you see you stop laughing you dickhead
the assholes like you i shit on their head in the morning at brekfest and then i pool the flush to send them in the sewers where shits like you have to stay, its better if you start shutting down your computer becaue i already started backtracin you r ip and then when i find you and then its you're fucking business and then i come and you cry on your knees like the sissy faggot you are but i will send to the hospital anyway if not at the graveyard, you're already braindead anyway
you'rea fucking fagot i hope the next nigger dick you suk it's the last and the cum goes through your throat and you drown while you cry like the suckling you are retard kid mongoloid stupid like shit
dont you dare again really you must repent coming out from that six lane corridor that is the filty cunt of that wore of you're mother
say that again hthat i laugh at seeing you being the big bully of my anus that behind a screen everyone is good at spitting insults and get too big but in the real life you're a sad autistic fag virgin without friends and you cant even ghet hard from all the times you jerked off
asshole

hot girls are fat

mùchela bestia

ammutolisciti immonda bestia

Based Italy!

shatab
dongibab

None of them is in the top 10

>allowing tiny literally who island "nations" on your list
this means nothi...
>women are consistently fatter than men
...hmmmmm

>mexicans are fat
>italians are fat

At least we have an excuse. Our food is top tier.

I'm a spooky skeleton

Maybe Japanese are just skinny

We're not fat though

is that supposed to be an insult?