Sup Forums I need your help

Sup Forums I need your help.
A few weeks ago i pissed in my water bottle. I'd like to be able to use it for drinking again. How the fuck do I clean it up without making my house smell like stale piss and confusing my family? Pic related.

Drink it
>dubs command

a fresh batch of pee?

Quads, drink it

Fucking send it through the wash, dumbass. Opening a bottle of piss won't stink up your house.

No,dubs he must drink it

Drink

drink it faggot no balls

Lets say I were to drink it, how do I clean it and cover the scent?

You won't need to your body will deal with the smell, then just brush your teeth

Buy my water filter

I-I mean the bottle...

Drink it

Wash with more clean piss

throw it away and ask mom for a new one.

Slowly, over the course of weeks or months (whichever works for you, depending on the potency of the smell), spread it The house that way they will become used to it and become nose blind, allowing you to empty it as you please.

if it's a glass bottle the smell wont be in it
just wash it out a few times with some good cleaning product

you're fingernails are cut in lowres

Its blastic?

why the fuck has no one asked why this tool pissed in his water bottle in the first place?

I didn't have access to a facility at the moment and i needed to piss bad.

Why would you leave it for so long?

Take it outside and use a hose or something to give it a quick wash and then send it through the dishwasher.

Throw bottle in garbage
Buy new nalgene

You broke or something?

user all you need to do is take it into your bathroom dump piss in tub then take a cup of amonia and one cap of bleach and put into bottle close and then shake open dump

this

>pour in toilet
>fill with water
>pour out
>fill with vodka
>shake
>leave for 24 hours
>pour out
>clean with water

>wasting vodka

If youre going to be retarded go full retard and stream your self drinking it and vomiting afterwards