Was it kino?

Was it kino?

No, just a gore flick trying to pass off exploitation as having some "profound" message.

No. It was a bit interesting but it wasn't a good movie really. I may watch it again some time but it's been years so whatever.

Is it safe to watch with my parents?

'no'

Why?

It was kinda fucked up, and it had like an eerie atmosphere throughout, but it was also fucking stupid.

The ends of this cult's torture and whatever didn't justify any means. It was totally fucking absurd. It almost felt like a fantasy (in terms of taking me out of it) gore film.

That being said, it was entertaining in a very base form, like how a car wreck would be entertaining based on how fucking awful it is but you can't turn away.

Source pls you fuckers

>At last, now i truly have become the martyr

Seriously? Women ruin everything

What movie?

It's image,jpg. seriously, you've never seen it?

Is this Blood Under the Skin?

>Not knowing how to use google.

Oh yeah. I always forget that you can do that on mobile.

I liked it a lot. I don't get a hard on for gore and torture, but I just really liked all that ''To see beyond'' at the end of the movie.

What do you think she told the old lady?

Did she lie out of spite? Or did she speak the truth?

wtf, where are tits?

It features flaying alive, in graphic details. What are you, autistic?

You can on my phone.

Uh i'm pretty sure the actual flaying isn't even shown, you see the guy prepping his surgical instruments and then it just cuts away to her face

Which is also why i deleted the webrip from my hdd, fucking garbage lel

>"Yo this the goriest, scariest horror film ever u'll puke @ it my dude"
>fake-ass playdough gore
>no plot to make up for the effects looking like shit considering the whole thing can be summed up in one sentence without missing anything

I don't think she lied, I think she was mesmerized herself about what she saw and told the truth. And the truth was something the old lady was not ready to wait any longer and wanted to be ''there'' asap.

you can't? open your phone bower and go to google.

Has she been skinned alive?