Any of you faggots been in prison/jail? Let's hear some stories. What did you go in for? How long did you serve...

Any of you faggots been in prison/jail? Let's hear some stories. What did you go in for? How long did you serve? How many times were you raped? Any greentexts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyherald.com/article/20100116/news/301169962/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ive told the story here a few times but I did a little over 5 years for assault with a deadly weapon with intent to maim (it was a plea deal from attempted murder)

>Ive told the story here a few times
care to tell it again?
checked

>out drinking with some friends
>friend has words with random bar fly
>leaving an hour later
>barfly is waiting outside
>friend and guy get into fight
>from nowhere barfly's friend sucker punches my friend
>2 guys now kicking unconscious friend in head
>nope
>I stab the first guy 3 times in the back
>stab second guy in the arm and hand
>try to scoop my friend up and get out of there
>take maybe 5 steps before cops show up

And that is how I became a 29 year old forever NEET. No one wants to hire the heavily tattooed violent felon with no work experience or skills

>with intent to maim
and now you post here with intent to meme?

Why were you carrying a knife? Are you one of those "I don't look for trouble, trouble finds me" faggots?

Sorry I hate greentexting in detail.

The guy I stabbed in the back lost a kidney and the use of his left arm. The other guy ran and the cops didnt find him until the next day when he went to the hospital.

Ask anything you would like. Not like I have anything better to do today

wasn't it defence of a third person? You should tell us how you assraped them

For situations like that, obviously, so he can have an excuse of using his shitty amazon knife on people he cant hold a fight with.

typical american kent. no wonder you're NEET

I have never left the house without a knife. I live/lived in a shitty area and at the time my state did not allow concealed carry of a firearm.

>Ask anything you would like.
Any interesting inside stories or is it boring most of the time?

what was the sentence of the other dudes?
>lost a kidney and the use of his left arm
lol. Turned out worse for you most likely but nice too hear some violent shitheads got karmaed. Do you have to pay for his shit today?

so you carry a knife around and you stab people who punch you?

aaaxax user this is too much axaxaxax

Pretty sure you would get off under self-defense (of a third person) here. You reasonably believed you needed to enact severe bodily harm to prevent the severe bodily harm of a third person.

You just get shafted by your overworked and shitty public defender or are there facts you're not telling us?

>did not allow concealed carry of a firearm.
wouldn't have changed much. Shooting those dudes would have had the same effect

I live in a duty to retreat state and they had camera footage showing I never even attempted to stop them from beating on my friend before I stabbed the first guy multiple times from behind

Sorry but you sucker punch my friend and then stomp on his head... you have well surpassed the "lets fight like men" stage. You are now in the "I hope I see daylight 1 more time" stage of events

> (You)
yeah it worked out great for you user, you destroyed your entire future for street principles. Your buddies pay for your food now? They buy you shit? ofc not. Youre fucked

nothing much for me - just a couple of days for battery & disorderly conduct when I got into a fight with the bouncer at a strip club in Wisconsin.

it sucked.

one buddy was in for 5 years for punching a guy outside of a bar & the guy fell, hit his head & died.

buddy is 5'7" 145 lbs & the guy he punched was 6'4" 260 lbs.....

and strong fucking principles you have, someone sucker punched your friend so you stabbed him in the back. GREAT FUCKING JOB you hypocritical subhuman. I swear to god your americans brains are poised by your daily dogma and the totalitarian mind therapy your govt imposes on you. A nation of idiots with the best weapons in the world in their hands.. no wonder world is a fucked up place

shut up you colossal faggot

For the most part prison was endless boredom. I got into a fight my first week in and spent 3 months in confinement. When they let me out I was put into maximum security which meant I had almost no contact with other inmates. I did a fuckton of reading and my last 2 years I was allowed to attend classes so it got a bit better toward the end.

They both were charged with misdemeanor assault. Hand boy was given a 90 days suspended sentence. Kidney boy was given probation. I didnt have to make restitution mainly because of my plea deal and my inability to actually pay anything

I never actually got hit myself. After the third stab the first guy just dropped (I nicked some nerve near his spine, hence his arm is paralyzed today) By the time the second guy knew what was going on he barely had time to put his hand up before the knife went through it.

I went to prison for 6 months for attempted suicide by cop. Wasn't too bad honestly. Did make me more of a basement dwelling faggot though

Oh my what a lie

Did you do post fight measurements?
>go lie to your mommy

Both of them were unarmed, I live in a duty to retreat state, and I made no attempt to stop the fight before stabbing the first guy from behind. It was unfortunately all caught on camera. I was going away and I knew it. Thats why I plead down. I basically chose 5 years instead of 15-20

so what do you do in life now?

>Hand boy was given a 90 days suspended sentence. Kidney boy was given probation
head stompers getting probation. Were they 12 or from a minority? fuck the system

>camera footage
Can we see it?

>Youre fucked
Yea I have come to realize that. Hindsight is 20/20 though. I do regret it, but at the same time, id probably do it again if someone was getting their head stomped in

what happened to your friend btw? Is he alright today?

How much did he fuck you up?

Nice quads, Sup Forumsro.

Did 4 years

Im sorry it happened to you but next time use your fucking fists, or learn some useful fighting techniques and use the fucking cold weapon as last resort jesus fuck. I mean I dont blame you, your mind has been fine tuned to react like this in that system

Quad 4s
>neat

What for?

I volunteer at the local Y just to keep myself busy and be able to show SOMETHING on a job application. Ive also done a few early intervention meetings for the local sheriff. Mostly I apply for jobs, post on Sup Forums, and thats about it. I havent had a job interview since I got out 2 years ago. Like someone said, Im pretty much just fucked

Both were drunk college kids with no prior record. It was treated like a minor bar scuffle by police, at least for them it was

I've never been to jail. One case of trespassing drunk at night with some friends, but the guards were cool and let us go after a lecture (we were like 16 or 17) second time I've had something to do with cops was when they took a look at the place of the prostitute I visited at the time but nothing wrong with seeing prostitutes here

>Did 4 years

what was it like? Was as bad as movies, myth etc...say? were you ass raped? did you do the ass raping? tell us details...

I dont have it. I looked for it online but never found it. I actually only seen the video twice. Once the night I was arrested and interrogated. And again with my lawyer a few days later

He was ok. He had a broken jaw and a concussion but otherwise he was fine. He went off to college a few months later and lives on the east coast now. We still talk every now and then. We might actually meet up next summer if I can get some money together somehow

he should fly you out for saving his life but hey, another reason why life sucks

Only spent the night in jail on two occasions.
I shot a fellow and I beat up my roommate.
I slept most of the time and didn't need to take a shit. I got 2 free meals out of it so that's nice. The first time, there was a fellow in the holding cell next to me that screamed bloody murder all night

I can post a link to the story if you want

I am a CO... so I go to prison all the time!

I was doing alright at first. I smashed his head into a brick wall then got punched by a different guy.....

>Both were drunk college kids with no prior record. It was treated like a minor bar scuffle by police
Sounds like you went full retard and ruined couple of lives. You turned a scuffle into near murder. I feel bad for your current situation but at the same time some college kid won't be able to use his arm for the rest of his life so in a sense you not being able to find a job is derserved.

yes

dude, I always carry a knife, dont want to get killed by one of those dirty underhumans

He offered. He is getting married next July and wants me at his wedding but I cant accept his money. He did ok for himself so far, Id feel like an even bigger shitstain than I already do. Hell, im not sure if I should even go to be honest. It will be the happiest day of his life. Being there will just remind him of our past together. Thats not what should be in his head that day :(

dailyherald.com/article/20100116/news/301169962/

>you not being able to find a job is derserved.

I guess that could be seen as fair. Life, and lives, can change in a heartbeat based on decisions made while drunk. What if they had gone home instead of waiting outside? What if the second guy didnt get involved? What if I ran back inside and called 911. What if I got into a fist fight and both of us got our skulls caved in? What if, what if, what if...

Its been playing through my head every night for the last 7 years

it sounds like the kids deserved it. they waited around to gang up on his friend and then they got fucked up. don't play with fire etc

>>> Be 19
>>> Have to sit out fine for fighting
>>> In tank with violent offenders
>>> Hear ruckus from across the tank about peanut butter
>>> Wake up to man screaming
>>> Inmate had used hot water pot to make "napalm"
>>> Sugar packets and water. Just near boiling syrup
>>> Inmate waited until target was asleep and dumped it on his head
>>> MFW no tv the last three days I was in.

Thats fucking stupid you cuck, take the goddamn money for fucks sake
Parents probly cucked you from birth, "dont take gift because muh honorabru suffrins"

>Goy's defense argued he was acting in self-defense after Carlsen - five inches taller and 130 pounds heavier - shoved down one of his friends and then turned to Goy.

>Judge rejected those arguments, saying there was no evidence Carlsen acted aggressively toward the defendant.

which one was it?

>my head every night for the last 7 years

This thread is about being IN JAIL-tell us about being in jail.

Did you get used to the rape? are you gay now?

That's brutal. How do they come up with shit like that? Must've been an ex-con

Underrated

Don't assume to know what he wants and doesn't want. Him inviting you was most likely genuine.
You need to move on mentally from that night. While you do have to deal with the repercussions of it, you don't have to let it define you.

what was he reacting to here?

He already told you he was in solitary and then maxsec, he wasn't around people that much.
If you're looking to fulfill assrape fantasies make up one for yourself.

I don't know tbh, have wondered the same. I just saved the gif from someone on here because I liked it.

I wasn't there but I think it was a sucker punch.

Yeah, dude was in there for felon in possession of a firearm.

Lady flashed her tits

My first week was scarey as fuck. My cellmate was a giant brick wall of a man serving life for murder. At the end of that week a Mexican guy started to screw with me during lunch. Purposely trying to get me to fight. I wouldnt fight. I didnt want to be in any longer than I had to be and fighting would mean extra time. He got annoyed and took my apple and in his broken english was like "this is mine now" and walked away. That night at dinner, here comes gordo again, sits next to me, and starts touching my food. Still trying to not fight the asshole put gravy on his finger and tried finger painting my face with it. I hit him in the face 10-15 times with the metal lunch tray before the guards got me down. I spent 3 months after that in confinement (no contact with anyone except guards) After that I was housed in a single cell in the secure part of the prison so I had very very little human contact. There was no rape. Hell, there wasnt even a whole lot of opportunity to jerk off as I was constantly monitored on CCTV

You're a NEET and felon for the same reason - You lack the ability to think in a proper social conduct.. Seriously, you are fucking clueless..you can't just carry a knife in the way you did. You would keep it on your persons for a life-threatening event as an educated individual - become trained on how to use it properly. Not sperg out on an unarmed jump by two common men from middle-class background.

I bet you swung that shit wildly around like a spastic, spaghetti-ridden mess during the fight.

I get the moving on thing. Its just not easy when at every step you have to be reminded of it though.

For him, he really has moved on. Its a big reason im not sure if I should go. His life is looking forward. Im a reminder of the past that would best be forgotten. But who am I kidding? Im not taking his money, and its highly unlikely that I will find a job and save enough money to go on my own in the next 10 months anyway.

Britcuck go and stay go
You are retarded.

"I want to be a miserable piece of shit with no prospects."

-user

How do you afford stuff?

>spaghetti-ridden mess during the fight.
There was no fight. The first guy never even seen me before he collapsed. The second guy barely got a hand up in defense.

>your persons for a life-threatening event
In my mind, at the time, it WAS a life threatening event that needed to be stopped quickly

You should look into developing a skill that allows you to freelance. Since you have a shitload of free time with a computer, I'd suggest trying to learn web programming. If that's not your thing, maybe try apprenticing at a machine shop or something until you learn the craft.

You have to move on and it looks like you're going to have to forge your own path.

>In my mind
I think your mind is exactly where user was trying to say the problem lies.

>wildly around like a spastic, spaghetti-ridden mess during the fight.
he said he stabbed them a few times. One in the back. I üicture it like a crazy serial killer with the intent to kill

>And that is how I became a 29 year old forever NEET.

That is by choice, chief. Don't make it out to be anything other than that. Roofing crews, asphalt crews and fishing boats are jam-packed with legit felons. Many of whom still have warrants (fishing especially) and their employer knows about it. Plenty of work for a guy who fucked up. You're choosing to sit on your ass and collect.

Yes.

>be me
>get driving without licsense charge. otherwise more or less clean record
>my turn with judge
>prosecutor recommends 20 days in jail, 1 year probation
>mfw
>judge asks if there's anything I'd like to add
>"your honor I am not a criminal. A year probation seems excessive and would only make life more difficult
>judge agrees, prosector looks all butt hurt
>"20 days in jail, no probabtion"
>thankyou.jpg.

Jail itself is REAL fucking easy. It isn't like prison people tend to behave pretty well cause they don't want another charge. Read a lot, played cards. Food is shit. It's easy to spot the crackheads, like minded folks tend to gravitate toward each other. Quit smoking. Got out, never looked back. You could say the system worked on me as I did hate my lack of freedom. I do everything I can to avoid it now, to be fair I don't do any criminal shit. I rate a 9/11, not bad as people think, ITS NOT LIKE PRISON.

I live with my father and do things around the house to "pay my way". Like last week I painted the fence. Im being lazy today, but I am going to rebuilt the back steps soon. Its really the only way I can feel ok about living rent free and eating free food. Im eligible for section 8 and SNAP but I dont take the benefits. I am still wearing the same clothes I had when I was 20. I even still wear my shower shoes the state gave me when I was released. If its not food or water I dont have it. The only reason I have a cell phone is because my father demands he be able to contact me at any time. I guess the short answer to your question is... I dont spend money on anything and rarely go out except for volunteering or passing out job applications (my dad did buy me a shirt and tie to wear when I pass out applications)

I'm about to go to prison for shooting a guy in his foot. He has to have it amputated. Jail was boring and cold.

Where and for how long? Also we're obviously going to need the story.

Man I was in county for a weekend on a dui charge. Shit was more boredom than anything. Jail and prison are different. And you guys have a misconstrued reality of what jail is like

>>"20 days in jail, no probabtion"
>>thankyou.jpg.
kek
pic related is massive, greco wrestler?

I tried learning to code on codecademy but I seem to suck at it. Unfortunately just about every job has a background check involved. I cant even volunteer at a lot of places. My only real skill is carpentry but until I find a company that will overlook my past, its rough. I helped build a gazebo for our local church last year and I built flower planters for my village. Each little thing is experience to show ive done something constructive. Like I said, its just going to come down to luck finding a company who will overlook my background check

>ou guys have a misconstrued reality of what jail is like
explain

>be in Houston Texas 9 months ago
>drunk and popped pills
>can barely function
>bulky nigga who hates me sucker punches me from behind and beats me senseless
>can't even defend myself
>I say "I got something for you"
>go to car, get gun
>shoot nigga in his foot
>now on house arrest in Austin until my court date

see

Are you a nigga too?

>>I say "I got something for you"
>>go to car, get gun
so nigga actually waited for you? What does your lwayer think you'll get?

Nah. white boi

There's no way a Mexican dude or a man of any race can fuck with another person of a different race you idiot. It doesn't work like that. Prison is heavily segregated.

Dude fuck you seriously. You are the only thing holding you back you fucking faggot.

There is discipline everywhere. You can't do shit bc Everything has a repercussion. Your race will put you in check quick so you don't fuck anything up for everyone else. Everything has to be approved.

The only way that works is if you gang up. The people who stay to themselves are fair game for everyone else. No one is going to step in and help you if you have no ties to them. You are right though, prison is extremely segregated.

>its just going to come down to luck finding a company who will overlook my background check.

Again...You;re bullshitting yourself. it's not "luck" at all. it;s persistence. It;s doing the numbers. If construction is strong in your area and you have some skills, it should take all of about a week to find a job. Some will check your background, others will not. Half of all these crews employ illegals. They're not checking a white boy who has some skills to see if he's done time.

I know what I'm talking about. I ran a large paving/sealing crew and if I didn't hire ex-felons I would have had NO citizens whatsoever.

It's not that fucking unbelievable, if you've been out to clubs and seen idiots fighting big guys drop from punches just as easy as little guys.

I also shot a nig in his chest and saw him die. I fled the scene quick and got away with it. Lawyer says I'll probably see 10-15 years, maybe less if I'm a good boy.

Glad to have you here user! Do good things for he world -user