What made americans so fat?

>what made americans so fat?

the jews

Unregulated food economy.

The government there subsidizes a lot of the food there.
Food wise, it's goddamn cheap as hell. Plus all the GMO allowing them to grow a lot more.

Every time I do a road trip across America my friend and I get 100 chicken nuggets for only 20 bucks.

fat fucks

Jobs are sedentary more-so than in the past, food is very cheap also. Another thing to look at is the demographics of obesity, that skews things a bit. Also, when you go-to a sit down restaurant the portion sizes are huge. Some where someone thought that bigger is better and it caught on in the restaurant world.

Its in their genetics.

They're not fat,they're big boned,shitlord.

WTF that's crazy expensive!!!

I ate 60 chicken nuggets in one hour last year, won $100 for it too, it was a win win

5 bucks for 20 nuggets is expensive for you?

I'm failing to understand the percentages in your chart. It doesn't specify anything. Is that percentage of pussy magnet bad ass ma fuckas in the United States?

>americans

In Russia you could get them for almost 2.5$

women went off to work. both men and women have to work now to make the same as one man did in 1970.

no spouse at home to make somewhat healthy food. no one has time anymore.

then gmo, stronger, nastier pesticides, government subsidies, artificial and synthetic preservatives galore dropped down the price of food that allows people to chug down the nasty food like crazy. half the food at the grocery store is as bad as mcdonalds and equally as cheap.

Low fat diets

Look at all these jealous protectorates getting sad they're not Americans. Sad!

A growing population that demands quality, and providers that are stretching to meet that monstrous demand. Oh it's going to get worse. Worse being death.

Read what OP said it is obviously the percentage jews in each state to show correlation more jews = more fat fuck americans

Cebruz pls go

Generally a bad diet. Lots of shit, wheat on top of wheat et cetera. Then there is these kinds of things on top of the bad diet/also in the shit diet:

Sugar, hormones, aspartame, niggertier-fats like palm oil, other toxic stuff in their food like additives and high fructose corn syrup wich also is sugar but damages your gut and thus lets shit in that doesn't belong in your body.

No wonder there is so much cancer. Then add in the tobacco with chemicals, and alcohol abuse. Plus fluoride in the water. Then the meds they are fed, only to relieve their symptoms rather than healing the core cause of the problem. The list could go on..

Well said, gousin :DD:D:DDD:d

> Colorado

We held out for so long.

Well for a start soda is cheaper than water here so that might be a problem

Swedish meatballs. Damn you, Sweden.

jews so they are more attractive to niggers
!!!

soda is cheaper, fast food is cheap and quick, and everything not shit tier is expensive.

t. skinny

Why do people pretend America is unique in being full of fatasses?

All of the "hurr 33% obese" shitposting is coming from countries that are 25 to 28% obese.

>tfw transplants are only making the obesity rate higher
The Colorado we knew is dead.

Reagan

freedom to eat shit

Wipe that McDouble off your keyboard for your next reply

Let's be honest, all western countries have a fat problem. The idea that only 'mericans have this issue is proposterous.

>t. 27% obesity rate

What's the %s when you factor in overweight and obese people?

freedom

6% lower then yours fat fuck

Muslims don't get much chance to get fat before coming to your cunt

high carb diets plus people being sedentary

I make sure to cut off every Californian I see and never let them merge.

Fuck off we're full.

>then

ahmed detected

So I'm not the only one? I also slow down to pin them behind red lights if it's turning yellow.

Burgers have more non whites than bongs you illiterate fatty.
Fuck off Pedro

this.org

I think the myth regarding dietary fats actually caused the obesity 'epidemic.'

Mexicans desu. They literally subsist off tortillas, beans, rice, small amounts of fatty meats, and Coca-cola for the kids/Tecate for the adults. Niggers too.

You'll notice that the fattest areas are the ones with the highest minority populations. This isn't a coincidence.

Why are all the new weedchasing faggots all so dumpy-bodied? They're ruining the colorado peoplescape. It used to be just the spic women and children who were the obese ones here

>illiterate
see: wew lad

Weed makes people lethargic. Same with most drugs.

Have you ever seen an addict or alcoholic who had a great body?

They need more Vietnam

Maybe it's just me, but I see more obese women than men around where I live.
Oh there are fat men don't get me wrong, but it's usually tapered off at about beer belly level or a bit of paunch, probably overweight but not necessarily obese.
But Women? Good lord there are some disgusting fucking heifers out there. Maybe it's because I live in the deep south and alot of males at least have manual labor jobs to counteract their terrible diets. But I don't understand, who keeps marrying these hamplanets?

>Weed makes people lethargic

I've been BLAZING IT FAGGOT since i was 14 and I'm 28 now. I guarantee I'm in better shape than you are unless you've been lifting (actually lifting not bullshitting around on machines) for years and have good cardio, too.

Don't use weed as an excuse for laziness because it's not. It makes me want to work out or do something.

-corn subsidies and injecting it into every single thing we eat
-the shift from home meals to convenience meals
-higher stress, higher hour jobs
-sedentary lifestyle, during or after said jobs
-a shift in demographics, aka fat mexicans and blacks
-rampant advertising, especially towards children
-larger portions at restaurants so customers don't feel ripped off
-declining water quality, fear mongering and abundance of soda (see also first point)

that girl could have been so hot, this should be illegal...

Why can't we ban feminism? and land whales?

Because we want you cunts to stop moving here.

>it used to just be spics here
Do you live in Pueblo or Alamosa?

Native "spics" are just as sick of the transplants too btw. I don't know a single Coloradan who isn't vocally opposed to this relocation of people desu senpai.

It's more about lifestyle than food.
More people are eating more and moderation is becoming less common sense.

Instead of just having 3 meals a day, people are beginning to have 4 meals a day with a handful of snacks inbetween.
You could probably eat the least healthy shit and so long as you got up and walked around regularly and only ate it in moderation you'd still be fairly skinny, just not healthy whatsoever.

Women get fatter easier and lose weight harder than men.
Men can lose weight extremely easily as we're made for it.

Cyka Nuggets and McBlyat

Aside from the terrible food culture and ingredients - driving.

Turns out all that space isn't just a blessing. Smaller, more densely populated countries usually means people often can (and will) get where they want by walking. In america, distances are too large and the infrastructure was centered around cars. Hence, a lot of natural movement and consequently calorie usage just vanished.

Replace that pic with my vaporbros and it's correct

>Unregulated
there is a stupid amount of regulation here.

>The government there subsidizes a lot of the food there.
it's to allow farmers to hold their crops off the market allowing them to sell them when the market isn't over saturated.

>Oh there are fat men don't get me wrong, but it's usually tapered off at about beer belly level

If you have a beer belly there is a very good chance you are medically obese.

>"spics"
beaner detected

>we want you cunts to stop moving here.
born in lakewood nigga

>I don't know a single Coloradan who isn't vocally opposed to this relocation of people desu senpai.

For the record, I voted against legalization even though I've been smoking for 15 years and will never stop.

Americanos have always been big fat disgusting degenerate pigs. What's new?

>beaner detected
I'm white, it's just spic to me means illegal immigrant. There are people in this state that are mexican that lived here longer than me (and my senpai came in 1860), and I'm saying they are just as pissed about the situation.

Lakewoods for yuppies you fag. I bet you like highlands ranch too.

For the record I voted for legalization even though I don't smoke, now I regret it though.

I'm calling BS. Walking hardly burns any calories at all, it's not going to make the difference from being normal weight and obesity.

>live a bit outside of Chicago but small community
>for most of my life only old restaraunts from decades ago exist
>recently people from the city, other areas come and open up nice, different places other than "muh bar food, muh Italian 50lb plate of carbs"
>old fucks complain the serving sizes are too small even though they're perfectly normal

That's America. I'm also a doctor. The amount of patients who never went to college or majored in psychology who think they still know more than me about medicine is staggering.

I feel sorry for you. Stay fit and healthy, stay civilized, ameribro.

Public healthcare
People don't have to take responsabilities for their own problems anymore that they created

Lots of fast food and soda. No one cooks and family encourages shit habits. Note how mom, dad, and grandma are also fat fucks. Combine everything with a sedentary lifestyle that starts at an early age and you can see why people are obese. Basically, watch any My 600 Pound Life episode and you'll understand.

No Fat Chicks used to be a mantra. Nowadays, throw enough betas in the mix and they really don't care if they have to pull folds of flesh away to get at the pussy buried below.

Back then, we tried to keep chicks from getting fat, now no one cares.

Enjoy your fatty GF, faggots. You deserve them.

>what made americans so fat?
That documentary explains some aspects of it.
-Definition of what is considered fat has changed
-Black and hispanic immigration raised the average cuz they get fat more easily
-The "fats make you fat" meme forced food manufaturers to remove fat and replace it by high fructose corn syrup to keep it palatable

What he doesn't cover in hid doc.
-Subsides are given mostly to fattening food.
-And of course, marxists encouraging people to be as irresponsible as possible.

the difference is that our obese People don't weight 500lbs and need scooters to ride to the toilets

Obese is obese, hans.

>need scooters to ride to the toilets

I'm starting to see these more and more often in public bathrooms

The world is just getting so fat

Except the asians

Goddamn those sneaky slants

literally spics and niggers, if you look at a demographic breakdown, whites have barely gone up at all

Corn subsidies

nah i'm 6'0 195lbs and olympic weightlifter, i would count as overweight too

wow so depressing. she was a bit chubby but super cute. now shes... a land whale.

why

At this point, how come it isn't a major concern for public health? About 6 years ago our obesity rates were going up, and the government started promoting exercise and healthier dietary habits. We also had TV shows and documentaries dedicated to that. Our obesity rates started to plummet pretty quickly.

I might be wrong, but I have never seen any government intervention on this matter in the US, in fact, Americans just keep getting fatter and fatter.

Feeders. There's people out there that get sexually aroused by weight gain

>a bit chubby
i'm not going to deny the first pic is cute but she's still fucking fat in it

Someone should shoop that upside down

because recognizing that someone is a fat piece of shit hurts their feelings and our society and culture is so absolutely pussified by the fucking kikes and leftists and communist faggots that hurting somebody's feelings is a sin and is becoming a crime.

there are so many fucking fat pieces of human garbage here it makes me sick.

lazy fat fuck