Every true white man needs a dog

Post the dog you have/will own in the future and explain why it is the best dog for your lifestyle.

Other urls found in this thread:

animalplanet.com/breed-selector/dog-breeds/questionnaire/page1.html?question=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Greater Swiss Mountain Dog
>60kg of badassery
>confident as fuck
>family dog (love being caressed and being with his master)
>brave but not agressive unless you threaten his family
>calm, love activity sometimes but will take a nap as soon as you stop

German Shepherd or a Labrador.

Depends on if I have kids at the time or not.

OP your post is making me consider that breed as well.

We have no need for dogs anymore. They are degenerate and a waste of time and resources.

I had the three, and honestly german shepherds are the best dog if you are an active person who moves all the time, they are always ready, obedient and relatively discreet, you can play and run endlessly with them.

However they are a bit cold compared to other breeds (mine were never fan of kids, they just did not want to be caressed) and you need to inhibate their biting tendency very early.

Labradors are great and easy, you just need to not let them become fat.

Doglovers are just degenerated cringey freaks

Looking to get a german shepherd whenever I move to somewhere I can actually have a dog.

For now I live in a micro apartment, just 40m^2 single room so really not a dog-type enviorment.

I have a gsd too
I can't find time to play with him much, so all I can manage are morning walks
My pupper is just 1.5 years old and already has eyesight problems.

I love him a lot
Pic related, I clothed him, he didn't like it

>an active person who moves all the time

Hm...

Not my cup of tea.

Any other family / lazy breeds which would bite some random nigger should he invade my house?

I may have something for you.

Look at this wonderful baby maine coon.
He's just a baby and he's twice a bottle of wine
TWICE A BOTTLE OF WINE

I have Shih Tzu.

>INB4 called a faggot.

My dog is kind of a faggot but i still love him.

Absolutely not true, dogs have various benefits on health, they are antidepressant (especially on solitary people), incite their master to move exercize, protect kids against asthma.
They are natural guardian and alarm against danger.
They develop responsability in the kids who have one and are a great partner to play.

By the way you are more degenerate than the most degenerate dog will ever be if you are here.

Watch the movie RedDog. Also RIP Diesel.

Maybe once the kids are a little more grown.

Aren't cats known to rip shit up?

I've also never heard of a cat doing shit like playing fetch or getting his owner a beer.

I have a Terrier mongrel

I will make an army of caucasian shepherds to inspire peace all over europe.

>move out of house in shame after failing to get accepted into college
>get a job a couple states away and find apartment that allows dogs
>call back and make meeting with mom to give her some cash and to see how the dog is doing
> it turns out father put her down to spite me
It's just a fucking dog but it still kills me like if it were my child.

Friend has a lab german Shepherd mix like the dog but is he dumb and can be cold not to mention he is random sometimes he will dart at people barking like crazy and other days he doesn't care. Cool looking dog to say the least but if I got a dog it would have to be friendlier. Pic related looks like him

my family had 3 maine coons when i was young. great cats. the third one pretty much invented being NEET. He literally lay on the couch all day, and only went outside for 5 minutes to do his business. Fucker lived so slow he managed to stretch his life to 18 years.

actually caught his first mouse on the day he died ;')

Like that I could say a Mastiff, but there is so much breed to choose that's kind of difficult.
Anyway all dogs above 10kg will defend yourself against an exterior threat (aside of very particular races), the difference is mainly about affection, rigidity of character, potential obedience/training and activity.

Only real requirements are:

a) not harm me or my family
b) can totally fucking rekk some mudslime who breaks into my house

c) good for children

That's fucked up and you have all my sympaty, I went through a lot of shit but losing my dogs were always the thing I hated the most, everyime I felt abandonned and vulnerable like a kid.

Just don't give up the dogs, there are so many who deserve to have a good master.

I have an Eurasier. And it's a Sup Forums approved dog, because the race was created by Konrad Lorenz, a member of the NSDAP who called modern, "civilized" men "house pigs".

rest in peace dog
i really miss you

that's just straight up murder what the fuck

>not harm me or my family

No breed can guarantee that, there is races at risk but it is 99% about the education (and basic safety rules like not letting a kid under 6-8 alone with the dog, even if he is sweet, the kid can hurt the dog and provoking a bad reflex, or the dog just can become too much excited and accidentaly injuries the kid).

> can totally fucking rekk some mudslime who breaks into my house

Most dogs can bite but any dog above 20kg has a dissuasive power.

>good for children

There is some redflag like Rottweiler or Malamute and other like Jack Russel you should avoid, basically a more a dog is dominant (ie he needs to have a clear hierarchy) the more you should avoid them as family dogs.

>loyal as fuck
>beautiful as f u c k
>trainable for defense

check out

animalplanet.com/breed-selector/dog-breeds/questionnaire/page1.html?question=1

or read up on other sites. mastiffs or ridgebacks somewhat fit your requirements, but i wouldnt recommend them if you know fuck all about dogs.

in all honesty, I wouldnt recommend starting out with a really big dog at all. most big dogs are really powerful animals, and breeds like mastiffs and ridgebacks can be quite headstrong, and require a strong hand in training. if you dont know what you are doing you run the risk of them walking all over you, and you become one of those people who cant keep his animals in check.

if you're picking your first dog, i'd recommend a smaller more easy-going breed, preferably one that doesnt have extremely strong guard or hunting instincts. the reality is that usually owners need more training than dogs, so pick an easier breed to up your skills, and then advance to a more advanced (guard) dog.

She's not the best dog ever, but she's mine.

When a 20kg dog leaps at an enemy will he knock the person over?

How do I properly train a dog to attack invaders while not attacking friendlies, or do they have their own friend/foe index?

Where do I learn more about properly raising a dog?

>you run the risk of them walking all over you, and you become one of those people who cant keep his animals in check.

I know how to manipulate humans into not angering me, how would I manipulate animals into not displeasing me?

Is it enough to stop giving them food/attention or does that not matter to them?

Sue that faggot. Need to have a reason to kill a dog, fucking psychopath.

legally speaking, dogs are goods, items, they don't have legal persoonhood, so it's more like damaging property than murder.

morally speaking, that guy is a piece of shit.

I have a saint Bernard, a Golden retriever, a bloodhound/beagle mix, and a flat coated retriever soon I will get a German Shepard dogs for lyfe

kangal for make killing trespass

What is it ? A husky ?

Based Konrad, what is funny is he saw the human domestication of itself 40 years before it happened.
Never heard about the race however, gives me some ideas for the future.

tfw no pupper friend

My dog Hank
Cairn Terrier
Intelligent, fearless, loyal
Great with children

Stay strong pedro.

>When a 20kg dog leaps at an enemy will he knock the person over?
Depends on the situation, but if you dont know how to handle a dog attack it will fuck you up pretty good. That said, dogs are more of a deterrence than a lethal threat, at least vs. adults (in general), they are pretty good at that though.

>How do I properly train a dog to attack invaders while not attacking friendlies, or do they have their own friend/foe index?
This is mostly a breed-specific thing. Dogs have instincts, they can sense when something is up. A good guard dog will never attack people he knows, while instinctively knowing that the guys in balaclavas lurking around the fence are bad news. Most dogs don't need specific training to guard, that's their nature, they need training to socialize them so they dont guard against people/animals you invite onto your property.

>Where do I learn more about properly raising a dog?
books, internet. when you get your first dog always take training courses with it, they teach you how to train your dog.

>I know how to manipulate humans into not angering me, how would I manipulate animals into not displeasing me? Is it enough to stop giving them food/attention or does that not matter to them?

no offence, but i can sense your not really an animal person. it's a skill you need to work on if your going to be a succesful dog owner. Animals dont understand manipulation, they are not human. they definitely dont understand anger, or any other human methods of communication.

NEVER stop giving them food/attention. if you punish a dog, you need to do it at the exact moment he does something wrong (reveals teeth to kid, immediatly slap on nose/ say 'bad dog'). a dog doesnt understand that your making it skip dinner or sending it to bed early because he chased a cat that afternoon. dogs are trained through positive reinforcement, while only occasionally 'punishing' them if they do something really bad.

I used to have a dog. Very energetic, loyal and loving.
Then it died of cancer only halfway through its normal lifespan. RIP.

A Doberman is the true dog

>very trainable
>loyal as fuck
>playful and fun
>can fuck a guy up though
>not nigger tier
>cute as fuck

Don't get the ears stuck up. It looks gross.

German Shepherds and Rhodesian Ridgebacks are fucking awesome too.

I have an American boxer that look like pic related but a little bit older. His name is Slash, I got him when he was 7 months old from someone who was trying to sell him, but I ended up trading painting one of his bedrooms in exchange. I didn't like the name, but he had already been called that for so long I figured it would confuse him if I called him anything else. He's about 9 years old now and is a little bit older. He's a good dog, and I like him because he's calm and loyal, likes going on short walks (especially because he is older, he can't go on miles-long walks anymore), comftorable in my house when I go to work, friendly with my nieces and nephews, lets my 1 year old nephew pet and play with him and his toys, and has never bitten anyone unless attacked first. It'll be a really sad day when we have to bury him, I've had him since I was 12.

Rhodesian ridgeback, as soon as I find suitable land to buy, I want a contiguous plot of many acres with certain features and that's hard to find here

This. Even the name is based on what one of the most based countries in history.

He's a sweetheart
Hes intelligent and very receptive to training
He's a good hunting dog
He loves going to the lake, hiking, playing at the park, camping innawoods, etc
He'd make a great family dog
Girls love him
He gets me chicks
He's my best friend
He's my only friend

My friend has a beautiful one, that's how I grew to love the breed

Having a dog primarly for defense purpose is not a good idea, honestly if you are really concerned about your safety just buy cameras and subscribe to a security company, it will cost less and be far more efficient.

Having a dog is mostly about companionship, having an always happy, not complicated and loyal friend is great, it is not like a furniture fulfilling a functionnality, it is a family member.

>He's my only friend
fuck

What breed is he? Labrador?

My Jack Rusell killed a Doberman in front of me when I was a kid.

I... I have a poodle anons.

A-at least it's a not a miniature r-right guys?

Honestly he's great, I love him.

looks a lot like pic related

Yeah Chocolate Labrador Retriever.

Inb4 nigger dog

His skin is white you fucks

> That said, dogs are more of a deterrence than a lethal threat,

If American media has taught us anything its that niggers and muslims are fucking scared of dogs.

> they need training to socialize them so they dont guard against people/animals you invite onto your property.

I assume you would have to make sure the dog sees your positive engagement with friends coming (e.g. smiling, shaking hands, hugging, etc) and is acquainted with frequent visitors like the mailman.

>dogs are trained through positive reinforcement

Figures.

>i can sense your not really an animal person.

I'm uneducated, that being said animals have never gotten shy and avoided me when I visited other peoples homes. Generally they come to me first before anyone else whom I arrived with. I thought its a coincidence until I noticed the trend after meeting over 15 entirely unconnected animals and they all more or less did the same each time.

> it will cost less and be far more efficient.

I'm the type of person who sleeps with a shotgun under his bed. I trust no one but myself with my own safety, so a 20 minute police response time really isn't a selling point for me.

>having an always happy, not complicated and loyal friend is great,

Of course. Currently my girlfriend fills that roll but I think I might want to have someone permanently bound to me as well.

Yeah. They're like excitable, active cats. Good breed.

>tfw my friends chocolate labrador was 2 when it ran onto a frozen lake and died right in front of me
That fucked me up.

I really do love dogs.

Tell my blondi you love her

Had dogs my whole lyfe, well most of it.
Dog had to live with parents when I was a student, and after when I bought my first flat again. (I hired prior to studies)

>Bordercollie-flatcot last time, 13 years.
man it hurt when he died. RIP Dennis. Dat dog got a god damn soul, he wuz like my kid, though a dog so treated as such ofc(unlike these women who actually think their dogs are their babies)

>Now a Schæfer and border collie mix
she's basically looks like a black schæfer, with big white schæfer paws.

I bet not even your german shepherd can poo in loo

now to start workout and agro hitler vids, shit is testo as fuck, works like hell

Prolly even if you don't know kraut

>Rhodesian ridgeback

I practice agility and there is a male one in my group, the master who is a farmer told me he must take it with him every day or the dog become crazy at home with his wife.
The dog is really impressive though, it is really close to Malinois in term of physical abilities.

Pic related. Love her to death and she's low maintenance as fuck which works for me right now

When she's gone and I can dedicate the extra time and space to a larger dog I'm gonna get one.

I want a female Aussie Cattle Dog and I'm gonna name her Straya.

I'm looking to get both a Keeshond and Pomeranian in the future. I have the time needed to make sure they're groomed and taken care of properly. Poms have a reputation as annoying, yappy dogs, but I'm hoping to have mine well trained to show people they can be lovely pets.