Hey Sup Forums, I've been here for a few years and recently got hit hard with life...

Hey Sup Forums, I've been here for a few years and recently got hit hard with life, shits goin rough so I figured I'd be a little bitch and ask for Donations.
paypal.me/mskd Job hunting is kicking my ass and I gotta pay rent somehow I suppose.

prostitute your anus then, take requests, earn that money

Post pic with timestamp proving that you aren't a nigger, first.

Proof.

you fat lazy fuck don't sit on /b begging for money. get out of the house and get a job you fucking waste of a life.

do you have any skills at all?

plenty, just not much experience sadly, did volunteer work at a hospital a few years ago.

there is no Sup Forums
GTFO
>sage

haha, I'm always used to capitalizing letters when used like that

post sharpie in pooper with timestamp and i will send you $100

i didn't ask for what experience you had, i asked for what skills you had. When someone's trying to hire you, don't dissuade them.

this

if you want money OP you gotta be our bitch boy

I know how to do job interviews properly, don't worry, it's mostly about experience that really care about these days

>Sup Forums

sadly I'm too much of a pussy to do that, lmao

Then get outta here.

wow dude someone's legitimately trying to help you and you're too dense to realize it

I already know that, you need to have confidence in a job interview, show that you'll be a good fit. talk about your skills and what you've done for work in the past. I've had plenty of job interviews and I can handle people just fine, but experience is also needed more than you'd think these days.

filename.

ahh fuck it, I'll go find a sharpie

OP you have to earn it you fucking faggot, I once shit in my washing machine for $5 on Sup Forums and got nothing

need to go in 5mins make it quick bitchboy!

Sorry man, face was posted. Gonna stay out of it now. I'm too much of a bitch.

you were not hard to find really just a simple google with your name from the paypalme link. noob mistake.

Haha, definitely was, you scared the absolute shit outta me.

post boypussy op and ill send you 200$

trips of truth

Dude, you're white and young. There's a lot of illegal people working in the streets, doing hard jobs, and you are lurking on Sup Forums, begging for money. Go fuck yourself.

Nice trips