Hey Sup Forums, have to write an essay about the Florida Timucua Injun Tribe. Mind telling me things you know about it...

Hey Sup Forums, have to write an essay about the Florida Timucua Injun Tribe. Mind telling me things you know about it? I'll write it based off of whatever you anons tell me.
>pic related the tribe

Bumping for potential lulz.

the women use to drink buckets of cum

The teacher told me not to call them injuns because it's racist. Xe said to call them aboriginal people of Native American decent.

Thanks for the information!
But for what reason?

they use to light their dicks on fire

The word "Timucuan" may derive from "Thimogona" or "Tymangnigga"
My family was part of the tride ask me anything

they liked the taste and firtility

Cool! That sounds pretty nifty!

how do you feel about your ancestors drinking buckets of cum?

A black tea called "nigger drink" was their favorite drink :)

It sounds so diverse! If only we could be so tolerant...

they invented gay butt sex

Sounds delicious!

Timucua Indians were some of the most industrious Native Americans in the SouthEast region of North America. Though they had short, disfigured legs, their upper bodies were strong, and this made them adept at hunting and wrestling the Florida Alligator that is numerous in that area. The Timucua would often rape the Alligators before dismembering them, and then would adorn their penises with the leathery alligator hide. It was seen as a status symbol to have the leatheriest penis, and females of the tribe would often choose a suitor based upon how big and leathery the alligator sheath was during their mating ritual, which composed mostly of drinking fermented juice of the orange and smoking the medicinal Hemp buds that proliferated the area.

Wow! We should really take note! They sure were tolerant of the LBGTQYSHHDJENEBSVDGDHJEWJ community!

They sure did know how to be so acceptive of beastiality and lived so well off the land.

My teacher, Mrs.Goldstein, asked what you think about immigration and border security in relation to the aboriginal people of native America. Could you anons tell me?

They believed in four gods: the panther, the alligator, and the bear. The 4th god mated with all 3 of the other gods, and so this practice continues on in their traditions. It is through this bestiality that the tribe thrived, because the indians believed that the animals soul was absorbed as it was raped to death, this often gave the tribe power enough to overcome these large beasts and feed their villages with a single rape-killing.

they give great head

Wow! Such a rich and tolerant culture they had. I'll be sure to write down this bit of information in my essay.

Thanks I'll write that down as well.

post pic of essay bro

Great Chief "Bull Milk" notoriously defeated American Civil War General Stonewall Jackson as he attempted to subdue the Native Americans and move them into reservations. Chief Bull Milk dressed all his beardless warriors, called "Viper Braves" as women, and invited the General and his officers to a saloon. At the saloon, his men famously drank the General's men's semen (which according to Timucua beliefs, is the source of their power), thus rendering them vulnerable to a counter-offense by the Chief and his men. They valiantly fought, causing a full-on retreat by Stonewall and his battalion. Stonewall, too ashamed to admit what happened, executed the men present with him at the saloon, and wrote to the President of the United States that the Timucua are ferocious warriors, and the terrain of the Florida peninsula is impassible by any but savages. Thus, the attempt to subdue the Timucua people ended, and no treaty of resignation was signed by the Timucua.