Going to see death grips in about 2 hours

Going to see death grips in about 2 hours.

What are you doing on your Saturday night, Sup Forums?

>using the fact that you're doing something mildly exciting to try and pretend your life is consists of more than calling yourself a partrician on the internet

best show I've ever seen.
Don't listen to that user, just have fun

Getting comfy with Discreet Music - Brian Eno

not going to visit a shit band in about 2 hours

>Going to see death grips in about 2 hours.

Saw the Eagles in '96.

I'm not far down the line from you, OP. If it gets any colder I might be seeing Death Grips without any limbs

I'm just glad I'm not seeing some shitty meme band
Enjoy your cancer gig

>projecting because that's how you feel about yourself

Fuuuuuck I'm literally staying in a flat around the corner from the venue and don't have a ticket for tonight
Anyone selling an extra one?

What band would that be?

Waiting for the cunts to start

death grips

Seeing them tomorrow.
Who's /Sunday/ here?

jacking off, watching youtube, maybe reading a little, browsing this shithole then going to sleep like all saturdays

I'm watching videos of antifa fags getting their ass handed to them and being arrested. Fun times.

If anyone is still in this thread, I'm the guy in the suit with a red tie. In the pit now but sure to leave when the show gets heavy. Can't risk the threads

You're wearing a fucking suit and tie to a Death Grips show?

>guy in the suit with a red tie
Congratulations on being an early 20s meme boy

someone fess up, who was the cunt in the fantano shirt?

Fucking hell that was one hell of a show. What'd you think of it user?

OP here.

I can still hear a ringing in my ears, and I can't hear anything properly. My ribs are still in pain from being pushed into the barrier at the front for the entire show.

I couldn't even get a non-blurry picture of Ride because of how fast he moved.

But it was great to see him up close, and I even got some of his saliva on my arms. So that's cool.

I'm pretty sure there was a short girl behind me who was actually suffocating at one point.

But yeah overall the best show I've been to.

kek

>going to a Death Grips show unironically
>wearing a suit with a red tie
>being on your phone

I'm pretty sure didn't go to much gigs prior this

>could only get sunday tickets

I didn't take that many pictures, and if I held my phone out for more than a few seconds then it'd have been knocked out of my hand. I was only standing on one foot at one point, and if it weren't for the guy on my left being shoved against me I would have fallen over.

At least there's a chance that they'll break an iMac or something like the did in the last show of their last Australia tour.

I'm just having a quick beer before I go into a "men's only" sauna, to suck lots of cocks. Hopefully several at once. Maybe get me anus fucked. It'll be good but I'm only jealous of you, OP for out-gaying me.

I've been to a few, but not many with small venues like this one. In fact the only other show I've been to with a small venue would be King Gizzard, and that was really good too. All the other ones have been in stadiums.

Me too.
Look for the NIN shirt, that'll be me.

I'm unwell , sit in and wank.

that show was fucking amazing, the best show ive ever seen. I've never been so fucking loud and I've never seen such primal insanity from a crowd.

holy fuck i noticed you, I was thinking

>why the fuck was that dude in a suit

Nigga, at least you got tickets. I'm still wallowing on my floor about the whole thing

oh and it was the greatest beastie boys tribute night on earth.

They played the entirety of License to Ill twice, that shit got repetitive as fuck. And that one point where the music stopped and everyone chanted "death grips" thinking they were gonna come out then the music played for like another half hour kek

it was fuckin' torture by the end, i was patient as fuck until about 9 and i remember just yelling out "Stop fucking with me". People were into it at first and then yeah when that happened people were like "fuck me i like some beastie boys but this is bullshit"

The wait for them to actually get on stage was a bit fucked but man it was worth it. The place fucking exploded.

Imagine never going to a DG show and then talking shit about it on the internet. Who hurt you user?

>Imagine never going to a Justin Bieber show and then talking shit about it on the internet. Who hurt you user?

>tfw never been to a DG show

justin bieber analogies are as persuasive as food analogies

I'm seeing Melvins tonight, anyone else?