Be Pakistani Muslim

>Be Pakistani Muslim

>Parents emigrate to Britain, have me and claim benefits my whole life so I become a NEET with no work ethic

>They don't have a true circle of friends which means social skills never rubbed off on me

If your shitty government didn't have open border policies I may havev had a shot at life. Fuck you.

>pakistani immigrant NEET
just an hero

better yet, blow yourself up to further ruin the image of muslims. this way we can prevent innocent pakis such as yourself from having to migrate to the english claiphate for the gibsmedats

If UK didn't let you in your brain would be splattered on some random sidewalk by now you ungrateful devil-worshipping shitskin son of a whore

lol fuck turkey.

Seriously, do you guys know how much benefits offer here? Not that it matters because I cannot integrate into society and am to depressed to have interests. I have 9k in the bank from doing nothing. I donated 1k to vote leave and I'm trying to think of other ways to get my revenge on the open borders people.

BASED PAKI

>Be born in Pakistan
>Be horny all the time
>be angry all the time
>Look at spoiled western muslims and see how much they failed

>I donated 1k to vote leave

You can be spared on the day of the rope

The fuck Pajeet.

>neet immigrant muslims radicalize to become ultranationalists of their new home country

who woulda thought

Theres no one to blame other than your parents and your shitty self. Why the fuck were they on benefits from a system neither they nor there ancestors have invested in or have any blood right to.
You can't blame the government over the fact your family like parasitic peasants.

aferin

Yeah you can though because the whole point of limiting benefits is to put people in a position where they have to work and become stronger people. Thats the whole philosophy.

And you have to remember that this was when my parents were young and stupid with promises of wealth.

And my family in Pakistan arent like that if my parents didn't have the choice they would have stayed in work.

Sometimes I think the reason why they never worked is because of disdain towards the British but they actually seem to suck up to them in their minds. I think the reason why was when they came here the services basically plied them with benefits and made them feel like it was really good and they deserved it guilt free.

Kill yourselves.

Whats wrong laddo?

Nice bait mate.

If you were a real paki inmigrant you woldn't say that kind of things.

Looks like there is a benefit recipient paki here. go allahu akbar elsewhere.

This desu, thank you for actually supporting the interests of your host country, even if it was handed to you freely.

>Shot at life
>Being shot at for life.
You sound like a nigger blaming everyone else for your shit life.

No paki is based. Especially not one who is trying so desperately to gain approval from Sup Forums by spewing bullshit like "I totally donated £1000 to vote leave guise!"

Thank you for your spic insight, my Mexican intellectual friend.

I did donate 1000 pounds to leave.eu, that's a fact.

Either way you're still a shitskin leeching off this country so it doesn't matter. Post evidence of your donation or stop mewling on about it.

It doesn't give you a confirmation or thank you email when you donate. But thats at least proof I donated.

>>They don't have a true circle of friends which means social skills never rubbed off on me

White English and same, you can learn those skills it just takes longer.

I rag on this shitskin for being what he is and you call me a Muslim? Talk about bizzarro Sup Forums

Mate you call me a shitskin and a leech but have you donated?? I bet you talk about how you wish Britain was white but you think you're a loser if you donate money you want to spend on yourself.

Also my balance has it LEAVEEU (11 number string) GB 1000.00 not going to screecap because ive seen people x-ray censoring here

I call you a shitskin and a leech because you are a self-confessed one. You yourself said you have 9k in the bank from doing nothing whatsoever and brag about donating £1000 of it (with no evidence) as if that changes anything.

And y'know what if i got money for free like your muslim arse maybe i would donate large sums of it to causes i believe in. But as I work and have bills to pay i don't have that opportunity, the only excess money i give to others is in taxes, which gets used to give cunts like you money, again, for free. So fuck off.

Yeah bullshit. You're saving it for yourself because you're selfish. It doesn't matter if you say I'm selfish for receiving welfare because at least I'm trying to use it beyond flat screen tellies.

Oh wow you did some work big chufties but it wasn't for your country it was for you.

He's still sucked up way more money than he's contributed, are you retarded?

And I don't want to turn Britain Muslim like your picture implies because that isn't going to happen.

If anything Muslims are just going to take the worst parts of your culture back into their own countries

you mean like when cameron sends out propaganda leaflets with taxpayer money?

He worked for the money, he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. You have neither earned nor deserve the money you received

>his parents let him save money

Not a true welfare immigrant

Two wrongs don't make a right

Yup thats the plan.
> Isolate
and
> Alienate
everyone.
Provide corporate and pop culture as societies common ground.
with a constant barrage of new activities like,
> Guess what the fuck that person is trying to say.
> What the fuck is that. Is it edible
> Sry user, we are all moving to X now, say goodbye to your support network and learn to love the institutionalized existence.
> It might not be the job you want, but someone has to sell dodge Internet packages to the dying and demented.
> Pick which struggling corner shop on this road has been part of the community since the 1970's (1/12 chance)

Just remember that from natives perspectives you also contributed to this, it has to stop sometime and multiculturalism is just a gaping wound to be exploited.

It's this selfish thinking that gives you open borders and it's what put me here when I shouldn't be. You can point the finger all you want but it's like handing out free samples to druggies.

How was I supposed to do any different when I was born into it and wasnt even clued up until I was in my late teens by which time I'd already been fucked up. I can't join society now. It's too late because everyone is going to turn on Muslims, your leaders are deliberately importing criminals to provoke a backlash against us.

>You're saving it for yourself because you're selfish
I'm saving it because i have to you fucking deluded cunt. Not everyone gets handouts like you.
>Oh wow you did some work big chufties but it wasn't for your country it was for you.
I'd be surprised that you made this statement but you've never had to work for anything or pay bills because you're a mudshit being paid for by those who do.

>And I don't want to turn Britain Muslim like your picture implies
As long as you are here you're part of the problem.

Again: Kill yourself.

How is it selfish thinking to believe that the money someone earns should be theirs to do with as they wish?

If you're so aware now, why don't you go back to Pakistan? Oh wait, you won't do that because, even as you say you despise the country, you grow fat suckling on the teet of welfare.

Also just kill yourself if you think Western leaders are trying to provoke a backlash against Muslims. Look at the fucking BBC, calling itself 'too Christian'. Look at all the efforts made to defend Muslims and Islam after every terrorist attack. Get a job or leave the country you leech.

>Your leaders are deliberately importing criminals to provoke a backlash against us.

aaaaaaand there it is folks. NOT ALL MUSLIMS, WE GUD BOIS, WHITE MAN GOVERNMENT BE DEFAMING US.

This is why we hate you. No alleged £1000 donation is gonna change that you uncle tom wannabe cunt.

Lol yeah the white man. I bet you kid yourself jewish divide and conquer is just a meme because you want to be a well adjusted lad

>why don't you go back to Pakistan

Because I can't hack it and its a foreign country to me. I want to man up so I can figure out how to get back and I'm trying to learn life skills. I'm just pissed off I was in this stupid catch 22 situation in the first place when most other people have a support network of proper family and friends.

You have no idea what a catch 22 is. Learn the language over there, Pakistani or Arabic or whatever, and then move back. You won't do it because you're a welfare leech.

>have no mates
>need mates to have social skills
>need social skills to have mates

same with job experience

how is that not catch 22

How fucking dense can you be. I don't hate you because of what some kike in the media has purported you to be, i hate you because i live amongst your disgusting kin and see you smelly fucks everyday of my life. I hate you through experience not notion.

>lives the dream in bongistan
>is asshurt about it
muslims should be rounded up and gassed desu senpai

Aren't you pakis supposed to stick to your group/tribe? Did your parents mistakingly settle in rural England? They fucked up bro.

I feel badly that your parents instilled such poor values in you but you can still do something with your life.
Look for support programs for young adults in your area or something. Go to a job center, ask about job training+volunteering. Even if thre's nothing available, just go to get out of the house.
Take advantage of the lefty generosity toward muslims. Certain people will have far more goodwill toward you.

Let other people know that attitudes like this
>plied them with benefits and made them feel like it was really good and they deserved it guilt free.
have been taken too far and ultimately hurt people they're supposed to be benefiting.

That's not what I was saying. Obviously Pakistan is comparatively a shithole and that's the people you will get. It doesnt help that they are infected with american nigger culture. But jews are bringing them here in order to piss you off.

>>>r9k

>If your shitty government

If they didn't have a shitty government your parents wouldn't have been able to move in and have you. fuck you

How many children have you raped?

you could always go to the local mosque lad, i hear they always need new recruits.

It's no life. I feel out of touch with humanity. Like I should be digging a ditch and feeling the sweat on my brow rather than playing xbox and going fucking senile.

I just got a double whammy of being a paki with no social skills so I can't even do that without problems.

Martyr yourself, not for islam, but the future of the bongistani people

>be lebanese muslim
>dad comes here to work
>he retires on 4 1-2m dollar properties
>i work for google now
I was actually discussing this with my dad the other day. The muzzies in yurop didn't emigrate to work. They emigrated to soak up benefits.

The muzzies in the US came here to work.

In yurostan they also back all the muzzies into one neighborhood where there is no business or industry, then it becomes a sharia rape zone.

1. You can make friends by attending organizations or groups related to your interests/ethnic background

2. Learn the language and go back to Pakistan

Tried Anti-depressants? they helped me

That's a false dichotomy.

Sorry that your parents are niggers. Know that the shitty nanny states aren't only fucking over your people. Good anglos are suffering the same fate because the state tells them that they cannot be a normal human being, and their parents agree.

>young, confused lad

>cannot find himself a position in society

>parents offer no guidance

I hate to break it to you OP, but you are a prime candidate for radicalisation.

Please forward all your details to your local MI5 officer.

People can tell when you're not normal if you weren't constantly having friends growing up. You have childish body language for your age etc I'm not even suffering from depression just nervous.

You mean forward like half of all british muslims details over?? I don't believe in any world domination shit, that's for people with an inferiority complex. You want nations that are different for different people because not everyone is the same. There's no point if you just destroy the differences.

They already know lad. His neighbors reported him months ago.

They work well with anxiety lad, "anti-depressants" is a kind of misleading since they are prescribed for a range of things, I think now even doctors call them ssris to avoid the confusion. Honestly worth it.

Just get a shitty job user. I was a depressed NEET for a year but getting a job flipping burgers actually helped a lot. It'll force you to get out of the house and meet some people, you might even become friends with co-workers. 9k savings is pretty good, with a job you can buy a car or something and get a gf.

If the government offers you and your family various types of welfare, why does the government not offer free schooling or job training of any kind? Atleast look into it by placing a call to your caseworker and asking for avenues of getting off of welfare.

>Pakistani Muslim
Go to church.

Find productive friends.

Get a job.

Islam will never take Europe because it simply won't work.

First off if I started being a Christian (I'm inbetween culturally Muslim and actual inb4 fedora memes) I'm afraid I'd go to church and find out it was all leftist and 'modern' because I hear the CofE is dying now. Maybe if I was in America I'd go to one of those more intense churches. And then if my cousins got wind they might start spreading shit because they gossip. My parents would probably make fun of me but they wouldn't honour kill me lol.