I just finished season 2 and I need to say to you that it was bad

I just finished season 2 and I need to say to you that it was bad.

First season was kino, it really was, but this one was boring as fuck, I understand that it is based on a real story but if nothing interesting happened dont make a whole season from that.

And now they want to make two more season of this? Please...

NAZISTAS

Yeah was a bit slow, high point was probably when pablo killed all those police. Still was hoping for some kind of climax when he was rounding up an army at the end but that just fizzled out too.

At least I hope in the next seasons they can take some more creative liberties and not base it all on the true story. Hopefully.

They took enough liberties. Pablo's son even complained about how innacurate it was

SI PATRON

CALLATE GONORREA PIROBO!

Narcos is 10/10 kino

comio mierda

That is the worst fake beard I've ever seen in a tvshow.

kept thinking of that damn cartoon frog everytime he said
'
los pepes

It was his disguise so it's made to look like what some drug dealer on the run would be able to do.

They spent too much time on Pablo

>dat obvious fake beard
lmao

Anybody got any Pablo feel pics?

>gets BTFO
>"Tata, I promise you this will never happen again. I'll keep you safe"
>gets BTFO even harder
>"Tata, I promise you this will never happen again."
>gets BTFO again
>...
I can't fathom why reviewers r8 this season higher than S1

I like how the modern media is obsessed with cartels in contrast to how they used to be contrast with mob

[heavy breathing intensifies]

They couldn't have cut it short because it would've been wildly inaccurate. What they could have done would be to explore some side-stories or build things up with Cali for season 3, but even that would have been too distracting. Slow episodes was the price to pay to keep it solid, I reckon.

>post yfw u realize the only way they could kill pablo was by harnessing the power of kek and calling themselves los pepes

>in contrast to how they used to be contrast with mob

Sorry chap I'm on my phone

Ok lads i might be a bit old for this but why did they get a br to play some colombian

Mark ruffalo is in this?

Yes, he is Narcos

Because he's the best actor in the cast and he's good friends with the director & executive producer (José Padilha), who is also a hue.

>mfw that anticlimatic-as-fuck death scene

It was realistic. Expect in reality no Americans were near him when he got killed.

Still pretty hard core to take safari pictures.

Escobar, el Patrón del Mal > Narcos

El Señor de los Cielos (The Lord of the skies) is the undisputed GOAT of the drug wars. I muh dick erry day with the mamasitas

>José Padilha
Commie fuck

It got pretty fucking old how often they re-used the 'intercut violence and murder scenes with pablo doing something normal' sequence

>no jumpsuits and bright jackets
>everyone looks modern except for the few people with mullets

They really want to forget how cringe 80s fashion was, huh

Glad to see im not the only one that felt this way, i almost stopped in the middle of S2, because it was so boring.

pretty /fa/ jacket tbqh

Looks like Ryan Goslings jacket in Place Beyond The Pines.

sounds like you are talking out of your butthole my friendo.

why was Limon the best sicario

Because he was /ourguy/ for fOlli wing his husbando to the death

PUTO MARICON

can someone explain why so many people legit think Escobar improved the world? did he actually do that much good? his character on the show is interesting, wondering if it's all added for drama

he gave them money

This show made me feel too much in 2 hours.
I feel like a fag.

What will the next two seasons be about? Still Pablo? Because there's loads you could based around other groups. Have you seen Cocaine Cowboys? If you have you know what I'm talking about.

You are not the only one, friend.

Its about the cali cartel downfall right? The calis got fucked in 1996 i belive

I always thought the obvious candidate for a season of Narcos would be Griselda Blanco aka the Godmother aka the Black Widow aka la Madrina

Lemon was shit for fucking over Martiza

Martiza was an idiot for threatening a guy with a gun aimed at her.