Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/los-indigenas-musulmanes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hot

They act like we owe them anything.

They wear a lot of makeup.

hi ahmed

Salma Hayek

How many Lebanese are in Mexico? How many are Christian and Muslim? Pic related, its a Lebanese/Mexican mix that posted on here once.

She's French.

Hey Sargon are you here to beg the white man again to fight your fights again you little sandrat?

A million, pretty much all Christian, there are no Muslims here

Practically Latinos with weird surnames.

What is the general consensus of them?

same shit as muslims but marginally better because at least you can fuck their women without fear of death threats

>there are no Muslims here
You don't say....

vice.com/en_us/article/los-indigenas-musulmanes

i am one

They are so integrated very few people even realize they are here. They are indistinguishable from regular Mexicans, because that is what they are really.

Why don't you go look and show me the total numbers of muslims in this 120 million people country, and then we talk.

Dead

Unless you support Assad, saviour of christians

Like people?

>are you here to beg the white man again to fight your fights again
>Being THIS butthurt that no one likes Islam

very well integrated. our current president is one of them

Inferior cucks desu. They're pretty much Arabs with wh*te beta cuck culture and are very open to letting other men fug their wives.

The worst part about them is that they are very pro-Jewish and are enemies of Assad and for some reason Russia and support the Jewnited States/EU/NATO/Israel. Saddam trusted and tolerated them and they betrayed him and helped the Jews destroy Iraq, then they ended up getting killed by the Jews. So nobody over there likes them and neither should you.

No one likes arabs no matter in which flavour they come. Get the fuck out of white countries and take your race with you. And stop begging other people to fight your fights in the middle east.

Your women seem to disagree Hans.

Christian Lebanese and Egyptians are good people. Strong family ties and more devout than the locals, remind me a bit of Southern Europeans.

t. Met a bunch of them.

3,762 is more than none.

kek third geration lebanese here. they were all christians, fuck muslims

Jesus Christ man just go drink bleach and slit your own throat.

They're worse than Jews desu. Assad should kill them so they don't destroy Syria from the inside by allying with Israel

A hundred years or so ago Lebanon was majority christian.

A bunch immigrated here.

0.003%
wow

Isn't your current president a leb?

this

unless they have a restaurant (and their food is great btw) and they invite you, you won't ever know or guess. USually they are not telling everyone about their ancestors.

A hundred years ago Lebanon didn't exist it was the Ottoman Empire.

I meant this guy not

Another Lebanese Mexican mix. In case anyone is wondering why I have these pictures, I collect strange mixes.

No shit.
He is

Another LEB/MEX.

What other mixes you got lad?

probably a Turk

The people who converted to the religion and culture of the Arabian tribes are cucks.
Aramaic and Coptic only survived among Christians. Muslims happily forfeited their nationalities to become "Arabs".

I got a some LEB/BRAZ. Any mix you want to see?

Fuck of Muhammad. There's a reason no one likes you in the west.

Curious about British/Indian and Arab/British or just replace British with northern Euros.

I have a theory that half Arabs/Indians come out looking more white.

Anglo-French please

They look like typical Italians
I would still marry a Christian sandgirl desu

Tfw no lebtino bf

>converting to the beta-religion from the based Egyptian/Babylonian pantheons
Even being Jewish would be better as the Jews say YHWH is a warrior.

Here's a BRITIND. Arab and brit is a bit harder since Arab is a broad term. If you specify it might be easier.

He's right, during the Iraq war, chr*stians in Saddam's army betrayed him and started helping Israel. They do the same to Assad after he protects them, they go and join Israel and start helping the "rebels"

She does look more white than Indian, clearly not a full Brit though. I would think she was southern European.

Syrian, Leb, Egyptian, Jordanian if you have them.

> They do the same to Assad after he protects them
Hmm that's a bit strange, considering religious minorities in Syria are the demographic most supportive off Assad. Considering Israel wants him gone, it seems it would actually be Sunni Muslims who are "supporting Israel."

In any case, take your Jewish conspiracy theories back to your containment board.

Heres a LEBBRIT. I think one of the royal families of the Middle East is half Dutch but I'm not sure which.

Where's my Anglo-French racemixing?

He looks southern European too

Thanks for sharing lad.

>believes Sup Forums memes
>go back to your containment board
You know Arab Christians support Israel right? Including those in Syria. Like the Kurds they believe Israel/NATO will give them their own state. The same thing happened in Saddam's army who helped minorities, in the end those minorities just stabbed him in the bacl

I only have strange or "exotic" mixes. Do you have any other requests?
The BRITIND I posted actually played a Southern Euro in a TV show. It's called Rome if you wanna look it up, she was way better looking then.
Go be muslim elsewhere pls.

>supporting non-whites
Kek

Anglo-Portuguese or Anglo-Italian

Just like my father, and his father and the father of his father and the father of his father..

they look.... Chileans, but then my mother keked my father genes and i was born, a blue eyes white pseudo-arab-euro-amerindian trash

My grandfather's family came from Syria, and they were all Christian. Not Catholic, though.

Palestina Here.

The closest I know of that mix is a SpanishFrench. Sorry.

Spanish British pls

Don't have any mate.

They integrate so well that it makes you realize how incompatible Islam is with western values.

Islamophobe

You got some iranian mixes?

You're the reason Israel exists, you DO owe us

Arab Christian here, AMA

we're basically like Muslims except we're not violent and we hated Jews before it was cool.

Also this is unique for Lebs, but they seem to like entering politics wherever they go. Half of the South American political elite are Arabs for some reason.

my gf is coptic egyptian, they're good people. inb4 no gf.

>we're basically like Muslims except we're not violent

Lol you guys can basically coast of being confused for muslims

t. did that in my rough housing days. Know copts that did this.

yeah man she looks super french

>The people who converted to the religion and culture of the Arabian tribes are cucks.
>Aramaic and Coptic only survived among Christians. Muslims happily forfeited their nationalities to become "Arabs".

And the people converting from their native religions to Christianity are "cucks" as well.

She's French Algerian, she doesn't have a drop of Arab Christian blood though North Africans are likely descended from colonists from Lebanon

I met a few.
dey good

why didn't you jihad them?

Kuwait is Iraqi clay

I honestly didn't know the fish on the back of their cars was actually related to Christianity

I didn't know any better, maybe next time

like humans, not like islamic savage beasts

not with that attitude

I like arabs but I don't like their religion
I'm ok with Christian arabs though

Arabs but Christians. Exactly how it sounds.

>Us
This nigga

tfw stats too low for Makoto

Better go to the baths every Monday and Thursday boy

remnants of byzantium and the crusader states, last bastions against muslim subhumanity

Levantine Muslims aren't that bad. As an Arab Christian, I identify more with Muslim Arabs who are the same nationality and blood as me than with Europeans.

Are you a maronite or a fellow syriac?

Syriac Catholic

lol what a retard. arab christians here many of them hate the christian degenerate west. you guys dont know how they feel toward all of you.

This is true but I hate Kuwait as well.

worry not im syrian

My man. Which church do you go too?

I like Middle Eastern Christians more than European non-believers 2bh

they also and might be the only christians who have the sense of honor.

the women is over protected like we do. if i had to choose between christian iraqi or saudi muslim for example get me the iraqi i would know who is better than who

t. my grandmother is christian but converted

Yeh

I've got a mate who's half anglo and half indian
really had no idea there was any indian in him till I met his mum, guy looks euro as fuck

>degenerate west
>christian