WWYD bread continued

WWYD bread continued

stil here user

WWYD. Will post replies if you post to mine. If possible make it with more details.

Thank you.

wwyd

Same girl.

She likes to expose herself in public how would you punish her?

why do u faggots care about other peoples sexual fantasies about random women you find pictures of and will never meet?

And if you did you probably wouldn't even approach her?

Hell yeah I am. What's her name?

no name needed, but i'll post more. Have this

Slam her down with my car door, load her in the car, and drive off in the comfy wood abode.

There she would be trained to behave properly. Drinking her own piss, and living in her own dirt. She would get sick of her own stink. After one week to marinate, it would be time for a routine of violent rape. I would always end cuming inside her, and punching her soft parts (great effort for her tummy). I would tell her that she should let me punch her harder if she doesn't want to get knocked up.
From time to time, when i would desire to suck and bite something of her firm body, i would wash her with cold water and rub her with some gross brush. Probably i would induce lactation in her, for how hard and long i would be sucking her sweet titties.

rough, she'd like it? or she'd be unconfortable?

She would always have her cunt dripping juices. And i would film everything. So that i would be able to send her, her family and her friends the videos afterwards, for the rest of her life, as evidence that she was raped, and forced, and beaten, and reduced to a piece of fuck meat, and she did really, physically, enjoyed it.
She wold not be set free until my baby was growing inside her womb. Only after 24 week she would be punched unconscious and released at night in a hobos tent city.

i bet left loves huge cocks

If you give her the cum, she will like every size.

she's a nice piece of fuckmeat indeed

same chick.

Forgot pic of the bitch.

Wwyd to my girl?

I would give hear a head.
No, not mine.Hers.

More with her face please

She really seems nice. But face to the body?
Or if you dont have or dont want to give a normal picture with her face. Just to make an ideea.

keep this slut coming, love her belly in this pic. Got any more like it?

Wwyd to this chubby milf she is already chained up

wwyd to this girl