Well, some 'splainin' to do

Well, some 'splainin' to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzlJ7kKdHcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

See, it's funny because if the roles were reversed, a male presenter would be fired

This hurt him more.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UzlJ7kKdHcw

Although what she said was tip top banter and virtually impossible to respond to, it was still mean.

There'd be uproar if a guy did this to Melissa McCarthy or Leslie Jones.

For fuck's sake you've been repeating this post in every thread about this interview. Yea men and women don't get treated equally, go cry about it you little faggot.

For you :^)

why can't americans handle banter?

americans prefer lawsuits

It's like when you say something bad to somebody here but then you regret because you feel bad about it later on.

You deserve nothing bitch, take responsability of your action-OH WAIT WOMEN CAN'T

we know that vapid talentless talking head women (and their male tv presenter equivalents) need to keep their head down and be nice to the real talent.

Nobody thinks Carson Daly is talented or funny either.

>Real talent

Fuck right off

Have a (You). I think you need it.

>humble apology

>woman
>apology

yeah right

>See, it's funny because if the roles were reversed, a male presenter would be fired

Except he already told her she likes getting fucked in the ass and she just brushed it off.

His game and bantz were just weak.

>turned wannabe comedian
That's the wethergirls' job on that show though.

You've obviously never heard of Thierry Ardisson.

What well-trained little goys you are

>fat americans being THIS assblasted by a fellow amerifat getting some banter from a cute french weather girl on television

amerilards really are the biggest babymen arent they? jesus christ learn to take some bants, holy fuck

>real talent

>See, it's funny because if the roles were reversed, a male presenter would be fired

You can't reverse this because there's no woman that would make you laugh and if she did you'd want to fuck her anyway - at least, you'd have the common sense not to call her unfuckable.

Oh it's THIS thread again...

Can't you knobs just accept the fact that he's just an extremely self conscious moron with a thin skin?

Poor fucker. If he just lauh it off he'd lose face but maybe people would forget it in the long run. Now he's going to be remembered as the epitome of betaness.

what I'm really curious to know is what whiplash was thinking the whole time. has he spoken about this yet?

Think she's gonna "disappear" or die in an "apparent suicide"?

Does Hollywood suicide or just make people disappear outside the U.S.? Do they have that kind of pull or range?

>it's a jonah wants to be considered a serious actor episode

What he should have said...

"My sexual fantasy is I leave the studio and ISIS comes and finishes the job they started in Nice, frog fuck,"

oh and also, does anyone know whether he stuck with jonah and also cancelled the rest of his frenchh interviews or did he keep his word and just do them alone?

you're a moron. nice numbers though.

>implying it's not a false flagging aussie/canuck making these threads to make us look bad

THIS. If i was jonah hill id have laughed it off. It was a good joke plus im jonah hill who will.never have to work again. Shes a tv reporter. He should have laughed it off.

>people would forget it in the long run

People would forget it in the short run, to be honest.

weather girl shudda stayed in the kitchen, she's finished. you don't insult a jew on tv and get away with it, suicided inc

>we're not that dumb, it's a conspiracah!