Thats it. I'm officially done watching this horrible tumblr piece of crap

Thats it. I'm officially done watching this horrible tumblr piece of crap

>20 minutes of ugly bitches starring in front of me
>le epic mysterious questions for another 10 minutes
>le little girl is being harmed if you do not tell an ything xd all is so weird and mysterious xd
>dude le ebin chinese transgender is le uber hacker
>dude schitzofrenia lmao
>dude more weird ass shit XDD

I used to enjoy the show despite the edge, but now it's a whole new level of edgy, the last episode tried so hard that I checked how much time was left at least 10 times.

Seriously, I was alright with the whole reddit-tier style, but now it's just turbo-normie shit, the "decode" scene was laughable.

nice blog, where can I subscribe?

Why would you even write a post like that?

because thats what happens

I like the show but Angela is such a bad character. i dont know if its the actress or what, but the whole staring blankly like a retard thing is getting fucking old.

This show also takes itself WAY too seriously.

>1 episode left of the season
>Just now deciding to drop it

OP is triggered and needs to go into his safe space

I liked when the show was about Elliot. Now he appears like 2 minutes and the rest is Angela, old bank guys, tranny chinese and lesbian r9k agent.

First season was about actually doing a hack and a guy losing his mind. Now I don't really know where it's going.

This season sucked ass.

Yeah same i am done its just not watcahable

Its just not very good tv.

The WHOLE season has been building up to NOTHING

yeah same

s1 was good but fuck this show

come back when Sup Forums are university lecturers and have mandatory courses or their own curriculum

maybe wait until the last episode before saying it's been building up to nothing?

I love a mr reddit show
So many twists I love discuss on reddit

they did a century ago. maybe in a decades more we'll be back to using whatever drugs whenever we want and having radical new ideas about race and society.

Hang in there, OP.

OUR BOY IS BACK

The creators said that the first season was more of a long prequel, and I think that was a mistake. The first season was way more focused and personal, this season we get all these stupid storylines and random edge. I don't even care about any of the characters, and they're playing with Elliot's insanity far too much. I don't even know what the point of the show is anymore.

>I don't even know what the point of the show is anymore.

That is the point.

Show went full Dexter.

I think it's pretty fun.
The characters aren't very smart, though.

i feel you OP

this season was fucking lame

I think the show creator is testing the waters with how retarded characters he can get away with.

>Let's work this one out together, my invisible and silent friend.

>you are all mad cause you can't follow it

am I supposed to be rooting for spork fed?

You mean some of you could watch more than 2 first episodes without ragequiting this garbage?

You know the decode scene is a real puzzle from Def Con, right?

I enjoy my rage.

>he really believes this
lol

fuck off tripcunt

You are enjoying killing your brain cells? Stop self-destruction and watch something that stimulates your cerebral cortex.

LIterally filler the season. Sup Forums was right.

lol

You were the first person in this thread to mention Sup Forums or sjws.

Personally, my theory is that anything remotely counterculture or critical of society reminds you of the fact that you're a greasy, brainwashed neckbeard who wears graphic tee shirts of metal bands and spams youtube comments, article comments, and this site with sociopathic authoritarian political narratives. So even though a show like this actually has artistic merit and quality writing, you write it off with that cringe-inducing "edgy" buzzword because it triggers you into fits of cognitive dissonance.

His point is probably true too though, since I've watched streams with people here and you literally can't even stop spamming a chatroom with memes long enough to watch an episode of a show.

This isnt even semi enjoyable anymore. If they dont answer almost all the questions next season I reckon S3 will have a huge drop in ratinfs.

Mr Reddit is just the new lost. People keep falling for a show like that every now and then.

you're the same faggot from the other thread
kys, kike

this

for you

The main character now has as much air time as meme teir supporting characters.

At least my scandifu had more time.

I thought everyone wanted Tyrell to be alive

>someone just got finished claiming I'm alt right based on a hunch from my piss poor logic and meme spam
>I'll prove them right

You sure showed me, proving that my intuitive spotting of Sup Forums neckbeards even when they aren't shilling their politics is on point. I'll go out on a limb though and guess that you aren't smart enough (and I use the word smart very loosely) to understand how meaningful and hilarious that is.

i don't even go on Sup Forums, bro

you're just upset because i called you a hipster faggot in the other thread lmao

it's obvious i hit a nerve .. no more (you)s for you

>2016
>using normie unironically

reeeee get out normie

Damn, Reddit. You really got my neurons firing...

*stares silently at you*

What's your next move?

Daily reminder that Mr. Robot is just another in the long line of overblown empty television shows that are acclaimed due to their pseudo-intellectual superficiality. See also The Leftovers, Fargo, and Better Call Saul.

>tripping and telling others to kill themselves

just leave. you're not special you autistic cunt.

stare at this

*unzips dick*

nah mr robot has good visual + audio components

the writing is decent if a bit slow and the acting is hit and miss but overall it's better than like, 95% of the shows airing atm

It's a weird show because it's very inconsistent I feel like.

What the fuck is up with that Price dude? He's like a Bond-villain or a DC villain this season. It's fucking laughable.

>fargo

you're a real dumb-dumb aren't ya?

It's decidedly average in this wasteland of current television. People get hyped up and drink the kool aid about these hot new show that are "deep" because they are tailor made for think-piece blogs and then are repeatedly surprised when utterly stupid shit like UFOs coming down or time travel being introduced happen, demonstrating that the show was never good to begin with in the most overt manner imaginable.

The dumb-dumbs are the ones dissecting poorly made trash like Mr. Robot and Fargo.

nobody thinks mr robot is deep and the majority of the fans of the show do not think the main character's motivations are good or not edgy

time travel or ufos being introduced does not mean a show is garbage inherently either.

Angela is a disgusting coal burner.

I watch it primarily for the music, the direction, and Elliot and Tyrell's acting. The season towards the end of the first season where Tyrell steps into Elliot's apartment threatening to kill Elliot if he doesn't comply was a tour de fucking force in terms of acting

The amount of speculation and long form discussion about Mr. Robot invalidates your first statement and introducing sci-fi elements into a show at the end of your second season when there has been no indication of them previously is inherently hacky, stupid, and terrible writing.

>visual + audio components

This is what keeps me watching I think. The rest is just meh.

i agree on your second point but having speculation about a show does not mean that you are somehow buying into a thought piece

you can be interested in the development of a storyline without being personally invested in the ideas being discussed

Even the Mr robot subreddit, notorious for its circle jerking, didn't like this episode

Bravo esmail

Why does this happen so often with sci-fi related shows? (Maybe Mr. Robot isn't technically sci-fi, but it's close enough)

The production crew are able to make a decent first season, but then they feel like they can coast through a second season purely on good will. Same thing happened with Orphan Black.

If you are compelled enough to write paragraphs about what is going to happen then you have fallen for the mistaken idea that the show is worthy of such in-depth analyzation and thought.

but you're saying that the show isn't worthy of having paragraphs written about it because it's the sort of show that has paragraphs written about it

Yeah it just felt like overkill on the cockteasing to me with no significant reveal. Reminded me of LOST

Orphan Black was a pulpy show that sold itself as being a part of a grander conspiracy and then very clearly had no idea what that conspiracy was. With Mr. Robot and the rest of its superficially deep ilk some people get fooled by the putting on of airs and it takes something colossally stupid to shake them out of it.

It's not worthy of having paragraphs written about it because its a terrible show that is explicitly pandering to the idea of having paragraphs written about it. It's evident from the first episode.

>tfw Sheenie Saunders will never ruin your oragasm

Orphan Black was written to be a movie. They decided to stretch it out after its success.

Mr. Robot was only meant for a couple seasons but gained so much popularity USA contracted it for 5. So again this series will be drug out.

Both shows are hitting that comically bad at around the same time.

Mr. Robot was written to be a movie as well

Why was Colby in the park at the end?

Only 3 seasons.

Does that insinuate it's a dream? Seeing people you know from real life in the background?
Fucken hope not.

He is using lucid dreams to remember what Mr. Robot did while Elliot was asleep. So yes, Elliot is dreaming what happened in reality.

So it was actually Mr. Robot that meet with Tyrell and it went differently and he just freaked out in his dream or was it actually Elliott that meet Tyrell in real life?

>ur fish is ded
my siderinos

:) I would recommend you rewatch when Angela walks into the door of the building, it's an amazing house.

Esmail isn't going to go x-files on us.

Yeah, he can go Fight Club and American Psycho and Twin Peaks on us, but he'll never go X-Files on us.

the hack known as email is going to go full sci-fi on us right?

We do. But we STILL have no idea if he's alive or dead or imaginary because of the vague-ass-fucking way he came back.

If you didn't drop this show the minute the junkie girl from blue mountain state was killed off then you have no one to blame but yourself. Garbage show

How do you not want to just fuck her mouth every time she's on screen? Breast part of the show

that's how i felt by the time hannibal ended

who cares about that jewess, she wasn't even best grill that season

it's shit. i'm done

>makes a tumblr post about something being tumblr
Fucking Sup Forums, breaking all the boundaries.

Whiterose best grill, and it's sad that everyone wants to give the show up right when she's made big strides towards achieving her dreams.

>everyone
It's one autist who hasn't ever actually watched an episode and is doing this just to farm (you)s

>Bond-villain or a DC villain
the extent of villain knowledge in today's Sup Forums

Someone please give me a good link I don't want my PC to get AIDS.

NO MORE MARY SUE I WIN CAUSE I SMART INDEPENDET GIRL DETECIVE SHIT KILL HER OFF RIGHT NOW. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHIT CHARACTER

shes the rearrangement of the core character's psychiatrist. He sees her as a threat and his fantasy personae are built around being criminals, thus, shes a cop.

as the only character that is close to real is tyrell, the show's depiction of tyrell is hyper-idealized, and all other characters were spawned by tyrell's broken mind.

r/megalinks

how gnu are you fagget?