How often do you wash your hair/shower?

how often do you wash your hair/shower?

huh?

once a year or so

Every other day, unless I'm too depressed to get out of bed

Before work and before bed, on weekends sometimes skip the before bed because I get home late

doesnt really matter for white people. Most of them don't use abrasives when they bathe, so they could shower twice a day but still smell like a wet dog when slightly sweaty.

I shower daily because its been a habit since childhood jumping in the relaxing warm water before school. That and my face and hair get really oily over night. With that said.... I dont use shampoo or soap. Ever. Just use the water. Also i dont use toothpaste, but i brush twice a day. I have been doing this for a little over a year now.

>abrasives
What, like a brush or one of those plastic ball things?

No hair but have heard but only once a week

>I dont use shampoo or soap. Ever. Just use the water.
what if you're muddy?

i used to shower everyday but since May, i started taking showers each 2-3 days since i don't have any washing and drying machines and am on low cash monthly so i can't really afford laundromats that much

basically i'm not a fat sweaty fuck and haven't been physically active since i sprained my ankle in April which got worse from walking a shit ton on it so all i do of my days is stay in the room all day long so it isn't like if i was fucking grimey and shit

i also wash my hair once/twice per week

Shower everyday, shampoo and conditioner every other day.

>inb4 lol u gay u use conditioner

Bitch my hair is long and needs it

You know, like the small square ones that come with a towel set that you end up discarding. Something like 70% of white people don't use a wash rag just water and soap and their hands.

lolwut

whats the point of even showering then? lmao

lol u gay u use conditioner

They don't use a washcloth? Sure this isn't fake news? I have to use one (or a scratchy plastic thing of some sort) to keep clean.

pretty racist how you said it. I dont like using a cloth to bathe and found that i smell fine during the day without them.

once a month

Most white people don't use a washcloth. Just like the one in op's pic. They literally just rinse with soap and consequently turning my work space into a nauseating shithole.

>70% of white people don't use a wash rag just water and soap and their hands
the fuck? Is that like an American tradition or some shit cause i live in Canada and have been brought up on washing my peepee with a wash rag and soap/body wash

>pretty racist how you said it
It's cool - it's not like he was talking about niggers

what difference does it make whether you use your hands or a sponge or whatever for men? I smell fine.

What's the matter, nigger? someone said you smell like macaroni again?

Whenever I'm dirty. I might take a shower/bathe twice a day if I have to, or I might not bathe for a week or so if there's no need.

I can't speak outside of America. I just know that it's a stereotype here in the states that they don't use washcloths.

You can tell them apart pretty fast cause when they get a little sweaty they become oily fast and start exuding a wet dog smell. When they are dry their face gets flaky af to the scratch.(ashy)

Ill just start using a wash cloth and see if i can tell a difference.

Weird

are you some kind of shower time inspector that works for the government who goes all over the country in every white caucasian peoples household to investigate on their shower routine to come up with these stats or are you literally pulling it out of your ass?

I don't believe this. I'm mexican and atleast half of the white people i've showered with in the military use sponges or some gay shit. That wet dog smell just comes from being white and sweaty.

I cant speak for blacks but i do know that they smell kind of like onions when musky rather than a dead wet dog.

Anyone else frigging love showers? Whenever I'm in a hotel I end up in the shower for like 20 minutes at a time. Best shower ever was in Abu Dhabi at some crazy hotel - it was like standing under a waterfall, and I couldn't touch the walls in any direction when I still in the middle.

And just for the record, I used a washcloth.

Am I the ONLY one who washes my hair body and face every day? Btw natural lufa master race

His team is an offshoot from the Federal Bureau of Penis Inspection

All stereotypes arent 100% true, just mostly. ask your white american friends if they use washcloths.

No, I'm

we know it's you tiles guy, pretty sure you love to go from showers to showers just for jacking it to the tiles

NO WHITE PPL CAN'T HAVE NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES.

I wish I was that interesting, but I'm glad to hear other people remember and appreciate tiles guy.

I was in another amazing shower in a Hilton in the Hague - the bathroom was set up so two people could shower facing each other. Pretty odd, but if I turned the two showers to max and pointed them up as far as they could, it turned into one amazing shower.

Also it flooded the hotel bathroom, but whatever.

>taking for hard cold truth some random faggots out of 7 billions of retards' babbling on a random forum
i bet you must have learned millions of things from daily browsing on here

I'm never used or seen one.

almost not used at all where I live (france)

I have a disgusting job so I shower and wash and condition my hair every night except for Sundays which is my day off

once in the morning and often in the evening or if i go to the gym. my hair is short so it dries fast

twice a day is pretty common

lol how is it gross? yes i do it but don't most people not use wash clothes cause soap exists?

dont have many white friends, are they actually that smelly? the few white friends i have aren't smelly but one. that dude doesnt wear deodorants

>wet dog
where the fuck is this stereotype coming from? no white person i've ever met smells like a wet dog

don't try to pull a red herring on us tiles guy, we know it's you

how were the tiles btw?

I'm white and I use a loofah

only most white people

That's cool, I always heard racoons are very clean

i take cold showers everyday but wash my hair like every 2 weeks

I wait til I get stinky or have to spend time around people

probably every 3 days

#notallwhitepeople

You're not gay for using conditioner but you are gay for having long hair

I shower every day when I get home from work. On weekends, I just shower in the evening or before bed. I don't see how anyone could hit the sheets without being clean first. Totally gross.

when employed - 2-3 times per week, always on a monday. If my hair is long enough to cowlick then I at least rinse that. Sometimes in the sink if I'm in a rush

when unemployed - once per week maybe twice. I've gone a few weeks without it bothering me because I had some strong anti persp

In either case I always shower before meeting with friends or whatever

Pleasantly scratchy and beige in both cases

You want to talk nice tiles, they have nice tiles all over the place in Istanbul

i've found that people who are commonly around a certain people grow an inability to smell their bad smells. Just like it's hard to smell yourself. White people when sweat smell like wet dogs (or maybe an old dirty dish rag left out_. thats what the stereotype comes from. Scientists believe that it's because of our high dairy diets.

Wash cloth......what are you like a baby. What grown man uses a rag to shower.....

>be you
>be eating lotsa chipotle
>galloping diarrhea all week
>washing brown orangey ass errday with saop
>spread all that goodness from your ass and gooch's hair on that bar of saop
>wash body with galloping chipotle diarrhea errday for some time
>like a true alpha

I have yet to meet an antiperspirant that stops me from stinking for more than 24 hours - what do you use?

well we root through trash a lot if im going out to see people in the evening i dont want that "just stepped out of the garbage can" smell. we trash pandas are pretty swish when we go out

Dirty low paid grease monkey detected.

washcloth washcloth washcloth WASHCLOTH WASHCLOTH WASH YOUR FUCKING ASS WASHCLOTH washcloth washcloth washcloth WASHCLOTH WASHCLOTH WASH YOUR FUCKING ASS WASHCLOTH washcloth washcloth washcloth WASHCLOTH WASHCLOTH WASH YOUR FUCKING ASS WASHCLOTH washcloth washcloth washcloth WASHCLOTH WASHCLOTH WASH YOUR FUCKING ASS WASHCLOTH washcloth washcloth washcloth WASHCLOTH WASHCLOTH WASH YOUR FUCKING ASS WASHCLOTH washcloth washcloth washcloth WASHCLOTH WASHCLOTH WASH YOUR FUCKING ASS WASHCLOTH

i just shake off the water like a dog

>Not washing your ass last and then basically washing the soap under the tap
What's really odd is that I've never actually eaten at a chipotle

Not that guy, but I use Degree deodorant and it's pretty amazing. Also, the Old Spice "Stronger" series is pretty...strong. Old Spice Stronger Swagger seems to be a winner.

did you bust a load on the tiles and let room service clean after you in every hotels you went?

Or sweaty? Just water my dude. Now if i was really dirty or plain stanky i will use soap. But im really adamant about not useing shampoo and tooth paste.

I use a washcloth - my pits are just manly as fuck

Raccoons are cute as fuck when they're not knocking over your trashcans and throwing shit around

What's so gay about that?

it probably didnt by other peoples standards, but it stopped that really nasty underarm funk from starting. Cant remember the brand sorry, but it said 48 hours on the front

You are such a fucking retard

Where are these statistics even coming from? A trailer park? Most of my white friends frankly smell fruity cause of their suave conditioner.

In college shower 3 times a day, once before class, after basketball practice and after evening shooting and weightlifting. Until I was 50, twice, once after morning workout on way to office, once after evening workout on way home. Now I'm 58, once a day. Just do whores bath on Saturday to give my skin and hair a break.

i hope you use deodorant

still standing my grounds on finding washing your ass directly from the bar all the time being wack

The Bible says long hair is for women

Isn't that normal?

claims you only smell things you arent around a lot
>smells white people
>our

pick one faggot

What does it say about washcloths?

Every day before work, so at least 5 days out of 7. Usually shower before bed on days off though/

because he is gay and has long hair and thinks everyone process things like him in their heads

very one I know. How else do you exfoliate except with rag, loofah, etc.?

>it said 48 hours on the front
Yeah so does my current one - it's a lie

Every single white person I've had similar conversations with say they use the rags or some kind of sponge. You're high as fuck man. Also knew a Mexican that would use a soap and a palm sized rock, nothing else. He loves using rocks.

wtf are you doing on here you old bastard?

Every day, usually at night. Since I don't wanna go to bed dirty, however I'll occasionally skip a full shower, and just rub down with a towel if I'm too tired or something.

for you, yes i guess
since you're tiles guy and shit

I have psoriasis, so I try to not piss of my skin more than necessary. That said, I shower twice a week if that, but wash my pits and groin with soap every day. I shampoo as I have to to keep my hair looking clean which is once every 2-3 days.

I don't know WTF is with this "white people" and "washcloths" thing - maybe in Europe. In the US, we fucking use washcloths. OK, maybe the southern rednecks don't, I wouldn't know, I'm not an inbred piece of shit.

That "wet dog smell" might be the food that person is eating. Ask any Asian about how we smell - it's the red meat that can cause the body to smell - that and garlic, or a whole range of foods. On the other hand, maybe the person who smells wet dog is really the one who smells like a wet dog.

Everytime I roll dubs.
This is now a get thread
>check em

gger detected. Don't mind saying we smell like a wet dog but I say, you look like a monkey, all shit breaks loose. I went into liquor store in the West End of Dallas couple weeks ago. It was about 105° and 85%humidity. Nigger says so everyone can hear, Smells like a wet dog in here. I looked at him and said, Huh. I thought it smelled like a zoo. I'm 6'9" and 380. I don't go looking for trouble but don't take tolerate shit either. He didn't have anything to say.

what do you use to treat psoriasis? how bad is it

>I'm 6'9" and 380
Was it manlet day? 7'4 450 here - my washcloth is like a bath towel for people like you.

Dude it's like you don't even like tiles

I wash hair when it starts to get greasy (3-15days) and shower when body smells bad (6-30days)

God, how racist are niggers? I say the jails look full of niggers, it's my fault. If I say niggers kill fucking niggers and way too many whites, it's my fault. Nigger want to say slow can't jump and these aren't racist. They claim bigger dicks, it's just just fact. I claim bigger brain cavity, I'm a racist. Nigger dindu nuffin. I can't do anything right.

Laugh on, puss. Laugh on.

Ok! How do you feel about lewd tiles?

shower, twice a day. Shampoo twice a week