/cum/ Canada-US-Mexico

doggo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVth_C1zYrw
youtube.com/watch?v=4FP3jf9p6Pk
thetylt.com/culture/is-it-racist-to-celebrate-cinco-de-mayo
buzzfeed.com/adriancarrasquillo/20-dos-and-donts-of-cinco-de-mayo?utm_term=.lyb6vY3PK#.dbwzwYRZl
twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/05/01/sjw-warns-white-people-especially-if-you-voted-trump-that-celebrating-cinco-de-mayo-is-racist/
huffingtonpost.com/rev-dan-schatz/how-not-to-celebrate-cinco-de-mayo_b_7201384.html
hellogiggles.com/racist-cinco-de-mayo/
perezhilton.com/2017-05-01-racist-cinco-de-mayo-fraternity-party-protest-student-baylor-university-texas#.WQk20dryuHs
kens5.com/news/local/baylor-suspends-fraternity-following-racist-mexican-themed-party/435892349
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=VVth_C1zYrw

>ywn kill a japanese schoolgirl and cook and eat her flesh

FUCK DRUMPF

Good edition.

Stop
liking
asian
whores

*shoots you in the head*
You were wrong

My cat used to beat his head against the front door when he wanted inside. I sounded like someone was beating down the door

>not having a souvenier box filled with your kills

i wasn't posting asian girls that deserve respect but now I will now that you mention it

Silvery head?

who even invented music

Me

ur mum lyl

killing deer with a gun/ bow is whimpy
you gotta drop out of the tree and tear its trachea out with your fingers
make the kill using the tools god gave you

you live next to a canadian schoolgirl

I have been goose hunting twice but i didn't kill anything. It was very cold an wet

maxime bernier will destroy what is left of canada. not that it matters, libertarianism has zero appeal to 90% of canadians and so he won't win. trudeau could very well be reelected.

we need charlie angus to save us from neoliberalism.

black people

Come visit the historic 3 story Log Skyscraper in beautiful Whitehorse, Yukon

african americans

post your netplay id

Birds did.
They were all like "chirp chirp skrt chirp nigga squaa"

Should I send this?

>yes barber, I want the painted on silver hair and studded diamonds look
>say no more senpai

You are too young to read stuff like that

The vast majority of women would still look good with a shaved head

disagree bud

youtube.com/watch?v=4FP3jf9p6Pk

masterpiece

no, it's a mayflash and they're very cheap. probably better than the official one 2bh, I think it works for more than smash bros.

>I am convinced that the future music of this country must be founded on what are called Negro melodies. These can be the foundation of a serious and original school of composition, to be developed in the United States. These beautiful and varied themes are the product of the soil. They are the folk songs of America and your composers must turn to them.[6]
Was he right?

but thats like the only place you want them to have hair

all the kids in school used to sing this to me

>not understanding Canadian politics
He will immediately drop most of the libertarian/right-wing act if he wins the leadership

i don't understand

is the joke because you think the song is bad?

>and how the left has made it illegal to enjoy Mexican food and Mexican parties and Mexican culture.
what chu talkin' 'bout?

he is a one hit wonder what does he know

No I just found it in my folder and wanted to post it and you were the most recent post to reply to.

So deep

>Canada you are nation now
>You can either pick glorious conservative party and receive 250,000 immigrants a year plus foreign workers or fabulous liberal party and receive 300,000 plus refugees

Is this the shitposting general?

That's likely. If he wants any shot at winning he as to drop the anti dairy, flat tax, anti subsidy, and anti equalization bits of policies, to say the least .

He'll probably keep free trade with China and reducing taxes on the rich though.

CHIRP CHIRP
*pecks at ground*
CAW CAW
*sits on power line*
WE
*eats worm*
WUZ
*poops on people from below*
DINOSAURS
*flies into window and dies*

@74360746

I don't think our prime minister actually does anything.

thetylt.com/culture/is-it-racist-to-celebrate-cinco-de-mayo

buzzfeed.com/adriancarrasquillo/20-dos-and-donts-of-cinco-de-mayo?utm_term=.lyb6vY3PK#.dbwzwYRZl

twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/05/01/sjw-warns-white-people-especially-if-you-voted-trump-that-celebrating-cinco-de-mayo-is-racist/

huffingtonpost.com/rev-dan-schatz/how-not-to-celebrate-cinco-de-mayo_b_7201384.html

hellogiggles.com/racist-cinco-de-mayo/

perezhilton.com/2017-05-01-racist-cinco-de-mayo-fraternity-party-protest-student-baylor-university-texas#.WQk20dryuHs

kens5.com/news/local/baylor-suspends-fraternity-following-racist-mexican-themed-party/435892349

yea

Well in terms of the most popular normie music, he was right. Nigger shit rules the air waves since jazz became big in the 20's.

can't drink for the next two days if I want to have enough money to go out over the weekend
it's suffering

Took you a year to figure that out, Ryan?

They still have the heart of dinosaurs.

Your crosses are a bit sideways

I hope you're happy

Sure he does, He makes embarrassing statements periodically and has the adoration of all of reddit

no

Killing of a fetus?

>America in charge of the Western world for les than 100 years
>every country ends up like this

cant say Im not. Got a kek out of it.

benis in bagina

adolf didn't massacre enough slavs

i blame the yids

Accurate

Delete this anti-Semitic hate speech at once.

yiddish is not offensive, so neither should yid

>American media already hyping the police shootings of nogs
Imagine inciting racial tensions every year just for ratings

How is life in D.C?
It's rare to see people posting from there on here.

Main problem with hitler is he killed the wrong jews. Instead of killing the wealthy scheming kikes he killed a bunch of bydlo jew farmers from Ukraine and poland

Shoot me in the head please

he made poland and the baltic countries judenfrei

*massacres Jews and Poles*
Haha whoops

wrong

really got myself into a pickle this time buds

t. bender

be gentle don't foget my butts a virgin

UH OH

That's what I find funny about calling Pakistanis Pakis. Pakistan literally translates to Paki land yet it's offensive to cal them Pakis.

You know what's always funniest about this? It's almost never Mexicans from Mexico complaining, it's some 18 year old chicano or Puerto Rican offended on other people's behalf.

What's going on in this thread?

Yeah because it was of paramount important to clear a bunch of east european backwater countries from kike farmers

stop

posting

gooks

aw shucks

usual tisms

Nope you can't post that

gonna take a nap

you guys want anything?

i'll see you in your dreams

daily reminder

a dream about getting a gf, and then not waking up

bring me back some sweet dreams

wait, I actually want traumatizing nightmares. thanks

>How is life in D.C?
It's OK. It's a medium sized city and I live downtown (like 10 mins from the white house) What do you want to know? DC is a good city and the rest of the country doesn't know anything about it for obvious reasons (hurr everyone there is a government official even through almost 700,000 people live here). I moved here 5ish years ago for school and now live here.

something something beheading joke

:) just kidding bud.

Death

Not being allowed to post certain amphibious creatures?

why not?

excellent taste

is this really your house?

Scored one of these bad boys from my grampa, buds. r8