Like ww2 never even happened

Thos are not mutualy exclusive.

i do not understand you

ITT: 12 year olds.

/thread

these threads man

wew lad.

tnx

To be perfectly honest OP, I'm still trying to define what it is about "the jews" that we all hate.
Do we hate people of Jewish descent...which are more or less white people with Hebrew ancestry.
Or, do we hate the actions of people acting on behalf of Judaism, the religion.
Discuss.

Of course they're people. Stop trying to be an edgy anonymous faggot meme, OP.

We hate them beacause they are jews.

Kill yourself summerfag.

nowadays Muslims are the parasites... in Germany the government said few days ago that the refugees can stay as long as they want AND they can transfer their families to germany now... thats about 100k new refugees.. and all of them reproduce like rabbits.. 10.. 20 kids per family... they are the real parasites

Maybe we should kill the jews.

Let's kill the jews and then muslims then.

Fascist scum. No one will miss you when you're dead.

whats out buddy, you could hurt someone with that edge

that's because you're pretty fucking stupid

Literally everyone they come in contact with tries to run them out at some point.

i am italian so i am proud of being a fascist. At leats fascists are brave enough to shoot to you comunists scum. You communusts are destroying all of those monuments, part of your country's history. The fascist monuments must return to italy!!!

Nice trips for a faggot

AHHAHAHAHAH

Those against fascism aren't automatically communists you illiterate dago fuck.

no

now, there's a difference between jews and (((THE jews))), stop being illiterately edgy, cunt.

Jews yes,zionists no.

jews aren't real

That's like saying, everyone is just as physically incarnate. You aren't saying a fucking thing with shit like.

It's like saying "I support the troops" Well, what the fuck does that even mean? "support the troops" HOW? By saying you support them? No, it's not even the issue. The issue is war policy, not the individual troops, but nobody makes big manners saying "I support the troops killing enemy soldiers" "I support this government policy of military enforcement of other sovereign countries by my foreign government" No you don't hear them say shit like that, right?

They say I "support the troops" It's say-nothing bullshit propaganda for idiots is what it is. And it's the same kind of dumb shit as saying everyone is human. Well of course they're fucking human. That's not the issue here. Humans are not all equal. Some are objectively better or worse than others in a nearly infinite number of ways.

yes, i agree, jews are objectively better than the goyim dogs.

Are you?

The only goyim dogs that jews are better than are the niggers.

white and black niggers are still both niggers, stop pretending you're better than your fellow animal, swine.

at least I'm not a fucking jew.

Maybe you're right, maybe hitler killed them all and now they're a projection from the allied states to cover this.

lol, stop being a buttmad cuck, just because god hates u and blessed me and my other hebrew brothers and sisters doesn't mean u have to be angry about it, hate the game, not the player, retard.

samefag

he's right. They're breathing our air those dirty parassites.

You sound ignorant if you haven't heard that the chosen people are actually the Mormons living in the USA. But a filthy Jew wouldn't understand.

No

YES!!! Tose filthy jews must disappear, they breath our air and steal our homes, and they also manage banks filling us with debts!

Jews seem cool until you realize they are a full on fucking cult and only nice to each other and they hate every non-jew and imagine themselves the chosen people destined to inherit the earth and see literally every non-jew as a fucking animal to be used, murdered, controlled, or otherwise dominated without any moral problem for the Jew.

Compared to niggers they are a pretty sophisticated cancer, but still a cancer. Especially when they are allowed to form organized crime gangs that literally own the entire media and entertainment industry in America....

/thread

yeah because we should all have humility for the white devil... your anti-semitism isn't justified when you're literally a shit-heap created to consume the products jews create - your people will never and have never amounted to the status that we have, ever.

That's false, though. Jews are the most hated people on the planet next to niggers. They're barely allowed in Israel, ffs.

you are truly blind, you see things through the lense of superficiality and don't understand the hierarchy of power which governs this realm.

I recognize that a hierarchy exists, but if you're suggesting Jews are at the top, I would suggest otherwise despite the popular meme.

let me guess... 5th dimensional reptilians?

they control everything in America.

yes.

of course, they are lovely people. this poor jew :(

Germany is stupid to give them free money.

the white man projects his inferiority by not being able to concede of the fact that jews run everything by creating fantasies of reptillians. i hope u cope with ur insecurity healthily, soon.