This asshat is hitting on my girl and won't stop. What do?

This asshat is hitting on my girl and won't stop. What do?

Wobble your ugly head

Trolling atm, suggestions?

Show vagene

If he won't listen there's only one option left if you don't want to be cucked by a shitskin pajeetboii... Violence my dude

Suck his dick like it's never been sucked before. He'll never look at a woman lustfully again, for he'll be far too enamored with your mouth and tongue as you please him in ways he never imagined possible

He's in india and am Uk

Call 911 and report him as a terrorist. When they say, "Why do you say that user?" you say, "Because he is threatening to blow up my girlfriends pussy and I'm too big of a cunt to beat this streetshitter to a bloody pulp, so I'm calling the police.".

How big? lemme c:

>THIS asshat is fucking my gf and laughing at me, basically I'm a cuck
accept defeet, u can't compeet

Post original Trump art pls. It's LOL. and I'm a Trump fan.

after you get he's nudes, find out who he is and send to mother

Are you actually this helpless? Tell your gf to block him and the problem is solved in 10 seconds...

>wit pajeet

That was the first thought. But fed up of Indian scam calls so trolling

>shitting in the street

this shitskin 2 alpha

>trolling
Looks more like shitposting fam

Send pic of bobs pls

>pajeet with very long dick

Did you lie about your age to get on this board user? Or are you just in desperate need of attention?

>Needing help to stop pajeet from hitting on your girl
You sound like a total faggot, OP. No big surprise.

Start molesting some of his relatives, pressure them into sending nudes, post here. Problem solved faggot

>Pajeet wit the dank memes

theses filthy piece of shit scums are flooding everywhere, spreading their gay cringy bullshit. we should do something about it before its too late.

ASK HIS MUM TO SHOW BOB

also op youre a faggot
and ask that hideous goat fucker isnt he supposed to be in his designated shitting or street street rn?

>dank memes?
get the fuck outta here filthy 12 yo faggot, go back to redit

get outta here faggot

you know what is cringy? You´re afraid of them, you shit yourself when you see them. Next thing you´re going to say is something like "No I don´t, you would fear me if you see me!". Yes, I shivering in fear for you fat asshole. I´ve been in two wars by now and I give a fuck how intimidating you try to look, I smell your own fear. That´s why you need to get in packs, attack in the dark and from behind, why you´re always going to beat up people only if you´re at least 3:1 overpowered. But if you get a hit you´re going to complain at the police or you´re going to grab some guns, because, well, you so fucking full of fear to see how great you could be without it.

and now, grab your butplug and have fun, or start cleaning the sun. I don´t care about people how already gave up their live and started to complain all the time, and try to victimize themself. You´re a victim, for sure, of your fear, of you idiocracy, of your missing sight.

Hand em over

Well OP I would personally start with the pathetic excuse for his mustache, looks like a gay dirty border hopper

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I reached top of my clan in the hiscores, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on Corp, and I have over 3,000,000 confirmed wilderness kills. I am fully trained in all 23 skills and I’m the top PKer in the entire Ownage armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another NMZ prod. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never seen before in Gilenor, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in W29 GE? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of scouts across the servers and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your main. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be in any world, anytime, and I can PK you in over 700 different ways, and that's just with a bronze dagger. Not only am I extensively trained in pvp combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the God Wars Dungeon and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the wilderness, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy skull your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking enter button. But you couldn’t you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit vengeance all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, bwana.

You sound like an absolutely horrible cunt. Who are you trying to impress on here with your wanna be alpha shit?

fuck off faggot dork

so youre now saying that were all afraid of these goat raping tiddlywink sthiladdons? these sand niggers are aint shit. how in the fuck did you even thought of us even cometiting against these weak pathetic retarded skinnny shit eating subhumans. i didnt even knew that these kinda ugly freaks of nature even existed. fuck you and fuck them. who gives a shit about them

alpha shit? do you think thats alpha?
what a faggot. raise your fucking bars beta cock sucker

It's not. Not in the least actually. But I can tell you are trying hard faggot.

alpha is getting your dick sucked while surfing/lurking /b laughing at this shit.

You must be one of those jealous boyfriends, now that's sad

Wait in anticipation for my girl to reject that gutter shitter back to the streets.

lol put a hole in his chest nd walk through it right onto the next bitch

>lol put a hole in his chest nd walk through it right onto the next bitch
This, or if you're white, take the focus off your girlfriend by suggesting pajeet and you do a remake of Chips. Just consume his time on it as a side project. Make him pay for airfare and motorcycles.