Did anyone of u overcome this problem?

Did anyone of u overcome this problem?
I just noticed lately that i suffer from hair loss, and now im scared that im gonna be bald.
Is there anything to stop this? does Regain shampoo or shit like that work?

shave your head

Get over yourself faggot

I'm afraid both of these, in the end, are the only answer.

You can try to get a prescription for Propecia and fill it at Costco, because the generic is cheapest there. Only like about 4 dollars a month. There's a 1% chance you'll develop man titties or limp dick, because it messes with your hormones.

two things:
1:Zinc suplement
2.- Green tea

shave head and grow a beard.
Or tie a noose.
Choice is your right.

cant do anything, find out if you look better shaved 99% you do even if you dont think at first. i kept my hood on for a year when i started losing my hair and 6 yr gf cheated on me. im shaved and got a new gf. shave it, its not the end of the world..

hair regrowth products only work reliably on a fraction of all users, dont expect some miracle cure. and even if it works you only postpone the inevitable. If money is no problem you should look for transplants, they can be in the thousands of dollars but usually yield the most reliable results. but the best option is to own it and shave your head

It's nature telling you to make friends with your local skinhead my friend. A race war is inevitable anyways so you should already start to prepare yourself

finasteride

believe me, use head&shoulder everyday at morning, you will stop it for the years to come

honestly...this, op! I faced the same problem some years ago. I kept the long hair as long as i could (at least i thought that back then) and ended up looking like shit. shaving my hair was the best decision as I am actually happy with that look now

im actually trinking a lot of green tea , with no results so far.
there are Biotin + zinc + Seelen + blabla tablets, which promise good hair growth.
they even have 4,8 stars from 5 and a lot of good user reviews. Do u think they actually work?

the shape of my head looks shit. thats what keeping me from shaving my head.

post example

Fucking adderall making me go bald again

Tsh... Look guys. We found the Head and Shoulders rep.

started to bald when I was around 18, 30 now no bald spots, thinning stopped and has reversed itself in some areas, hairline is still high but not in an ugly way. I really don't know why it stopped only things I stopped doing between then and now is I stopped drinking and smoking entirely. Eat healthy (mostly asian food), exercise daily, almost always up and doing something.
I honestly wished it would have kept going so I could shave my head and get one of those "extended wear systems" (it's a human hair wig they essentially surgical glued to your head for a year at a time) so I can have the sort of hair I always wanted without the stress of having to get haircuts and getting a shit haircut every time.

Of course not, you idiot. Literally nothing has been shown to actively regrow hair except finasteride and dusasteride.

Rogaine will help with appearances because although it doesn't stop hair loss, it reduces the "resting phase" of hair, so that after a hair naturally falls out, it starts regrowing a new hair sooner. So your head will look just a bit thicker.

But if you go around looking for "natural" cures like drinking tea and eating vitamins and algae astract and whatever else, you'll get exactly what you deserve: nothing.

>I just noticed lately that i suffer from hair loss

You don't "JUST NOTICE" that you're going fucking bald, lmao.

Stop being an insecure fucking manchild and take it like a man. Own it, cunt.

at least doesn´t fall as much as before.
zinc helps thickenig

this.

Shave head, wax it to mirror sheen. Spend hours practicing reflecting light off of your head's mirror sheen surface into people's eyes. When people give you shit for it, thank them for pointing out your early onset male pattern balding, and they are such a nice person for doing so. All the while you are making the "problem?" face.

That's how you combat balding, by embracing it. And getting some giggles out of it.

Low potassium can cause hair loss. Have you had that checked?

Used Regaine for the last 12 months and my hair has grown back significantly.

Only wash your hair with shampoo once every three weeks, but rinse through with warm water every day whilst stimulating the roots. It moves the oil along the hair and also helps the scalp stay clear.

Doesn't work for everyone, but it is worth a try. Good luck OP.

Feminizing hormones work great.

Also stop masturbating. It causes you to metabolize your free testosterone into DHT which leads to hair loss.

>>im a doctor

bump

You must overcomb

Rogaine works but is greasy and people know when you have it in since it makes thin hair look thinner. It also will cause you to itch like crazy and you will lose hair from the scratching.

Just get on generic finasteride, which costs next to nothing. Any doctor can prescribe it and it worked way better for me than Rogaine did and I didn't have to deal with the grease or itch. Also take a biotin pill everyday, stop shampooing your hair all the time which damages it, and stop eating garbage.

kek
>mfw realizing youre right

Started going bald in my early 20s, now pretty much only have the sides and back left and its going grey bloody quick. im 37.

Just embrace it, you cant stop it and its just going to get worse. shave your head or live with it and grow a sweet mullet.