Eggo general

Where is the main thread edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3bREysjf7nA
discord.gg/4Jv5d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

P.S

>my feel when Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about ST anymore

The mega thread stopped for some reason. I just got there too.

There were so many, surely they're still there.

>my feel when Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about Froggo anymore

kys pedo

no you

get a load of this mouth breather

Does anyone else want to punch in the face

rip the community i guess

We still care, we just need a good thread with very deeply researched content.

Man fuck this board. What can't we talk about great shows like this instead of Jonah fucking Hill pulling a moody!?

thats Sup Forums for ya

What content do you have in mind, user? rare Froggos?

autistic retards

at least you cared enough to reply

>pedophiles pretend to like a shit show so they have an excuse to incessantly post pictures of children while they make creepy "innocent" comments about their purity: the thread
degenerates please leave

I have nothing truly rare, alas.

I'd like to copypasta the Demogorgon/Will theories I've posted in previous threads but I'm snuggled in bed. These threads always come at the wrong time for me.

One correction I would like to make on the Demogorgon one is the suggestion that Eleven recognized Will in Mike's photo because she could see what the Demogorgon was doing, but if the Demogorgon was blind then that probably wouldn't be possible. Which leaves the question of how she really did know about Will and the Upside Down. It's assumable that she has object memory based on her touching Will's wizard piece and knowing it was his, so maybe she could just sense the Demogorgon's surroundings, or... something. I dunno.

More research is needed.

One of the better reasons to have Netflix.

I'm slowly running out of rares too

Every kid is over 14 so it's legal.

Aha! Interesting...

For wanting to discuss tv & film?

10/10

for obsessing over little children

If all you get out of this show is fawning over children then I think it's time to stop projecting, lad.

Thanks for that one, hadn't seen it. Hopefully some keen-eyed well-wisher will come to our aid.

In worrying about new threads too often, perhaps everyone risks fussing over regularity, maybe after new action, lulls, intervals not gabbling, ultimately strengthens our noticing, Focusing is no nuisance When our lifeforce flames higher after resting's done.

Is there another way to converse about this show? Another website? Discord?

She's fairly charming with Colbert

youtu.be/3bREysjf7nA

oh just shut the fuck up you disengenuous degenerate faggot. every thread for this shit show is people fawning over children and their appearance and personal lives and no discussion of the show. you need to cleanse the genepool of your sickness

Hey guys. I watched the first episode of this show and wasn't really feeling it. The horror sections felt super forced and rushed with not a lot of build up. The rest seemed okay though.

It reminded me of the Silent Hill games made out of Japan, removing all the suspense and atmosphere and adding more "OOGA BOOGA" type scares.

Does that get better in the following episodes, or no?

It did for me.

I honestly thought I wasn't going to like it at all, until I started to get into the series.

Projecting. Stop it!

Her name is Bobby Brown? Are her parents pot heads?

i loved stranger things, and still do. being here in the original ST threads during the first few weeks of the shows release was a real joy for me. great discussion, fan theories, early mike and el posting. It was a great time to be here. sadly there just isnt much to discuss anymore. There isnt any new content or art or photos to discuss, really. I think we've pretty much beaten this dead horse to the point that theres no flesh left on its bones.

Is this keeno?

> tfw noone noticed your acrostic

well, there is technically lots of content to post, although its all stuff form the cast's personal lives or other projects, or at best, its the cast doing promo stuff for the show, like what millie just did on the colbert show.
see: for link

But all of this type of content is shot down by people who think all the other threads on tv have better type of discussion content that what I listed above. Plots are inherently opinionated in taste, and impossible to analyze because writers love to throw twists. So imho, its better to just talk about comfy stuff than 'what new stupid idea will be throw at us in s2'.

autism general

am i a pedo if I just like looking at els face dont get a boner or find her sexy just kinda like her its probably the buzz maybe it reminds me of natalie portman

No, you're not and none of us are, don't let that fuckwad get you paranoid.

It's like Twin Peaks in that the shittier aspects slowly become more endearing because they're deliberately played in a hackneyed way

The show knows exactly what it's doing, so yes, keep going.

Also, for some reason this show really reminds me of TP. Am I crazy or is there some merit to that comparison?

After watching videos, and looking at instagram photos, it made me jealous that I'd never be an actor, making friends on set.
>You will never take selfies with other famous people and become family.

Call me a faggot, but this shit hurts me.

>In
>worrying
>about
>new
>threads
>too
>often,
>perhaps
>everyone
>risks
>fussing
>over
>regularity,
>maybe
>after
>new
>action,
>lulls,
>intervals
>not
>gabbling,
>ultimately
>strengthens
>our
>noticing,
>Focusing
>is
>no
>nuisance
>When
>our
>lifeforce
>flames
>higher
>after
>resting's
>done.

thanks for that, i just watched the colbert interview. god he asks dumb questions, overall not much interesting to see. I didnt know maddie ziegler was her close friend though. thats cool to know. soon she'll be a full blown whore.

If it makes you feel better most of those actors are just putting up a front and once they're off camera they're just as cold and indifferent towards eachother as everyone else. You can bet the girl playing El doesn't give those four other losers the time of day when she's not on the set or doing PR.

I still care. Deeply.

She seems very..., lively and posh whenever she is infront of the camera. Are all british people like this? It's fucking annoying.

oh ya. What you said is absolute future sight because if you see some of the stuff and pics they've posted, MZ is going to completely corrupt MBB. Its been speculated that mads will be on the show, but I personally doubt that. But they'll use each other's fame to resonate and in the process both become lesser human beings.

That's messed up, James.

Fuck you.

I know it sounds utterly insane.
Everything about that fucking show ruined me for days. Nostalgia/childhood shit, making new friends, being young. Young love. Fuck man. I'm going to do myself a favour and never come into these threads again. I've turned into an asshole in real life because of this.

Good, you should

Oh yeah, sure. By the third episode, it's more of a science fiction mystery, with "spooky" tropes mainly for atmosphere. It's one of those shows that, even though you have a good understanding of its ideas, still makes you actually want to see what happens.

Links?

Just search up Stranger Things, or Millie Bobby Brown on youtube. Tons of shit will come up.

Additionally, you can hit up Instagram, type in her name, a long with other cast members. They post a ton of stuff there. You'll see what we mean.

Sad thing is, a lot of celebrity Instagrams are nothing but PR machines. They usually never ever post anything they're doing on their free time. Like hanging out with their real friends, family, etc etc. You know, normal human shit.

So no discord or another platform to discuss?

That's not usually the case, IRL. I can't speak to the way the cast on this show feels about each other, but most films/plays typically become small families. You spend so much time together, you might as well get along. Plus it's usually fairly high pressure, so getting along with your castmates alleviates that as well as builds chemistry, which in turn makes things less stressful.

What I'm trying to say is thus, that user should feel terrible. Acting is as exactly as fun as it looks.

I NEED A DISCORD

I'm down to make one if people will join

>he doesn't know

HERESY

>tfw Finn will never call me really pretty

just kill me senpai

I don't know what?

that there is one super secret cool boys club discord

I would be very pleased if you could provide me with an invite.

For pedos?
No thanks.

I wish I could, but sadly it's not in my power

Could you get someone of power to help this poopy head out?

Did you do the thing where you had to pause it and cry because you've remembered how beautiful the world is yet know that you can never be a part of it?

Same user, same

Well, obviously I haven't left this thread because I'm replying to you. Now onto your question.

No. No I didn't cry, but the idea of what you said sat in my mind the entire episode. I got no idea if anyone ever feels this way when they watch something they love.

I want gay pedos to leave my Sup Forums

They do, brother. They do all the time. Watching something, listening to something, reading something, remembering something. Realizing not only that the power to elicit these emotions still exists, but that there are people out there with influence, with the ability to do so, that WANT to do so. That there are people who have used their talents to remind us, well, we're all still alive, and that that's beautiful.

one invite user, good luck
discord.gg/4Jv5d

I actually really liked that user, thank you.

There's a lot I can say, but I don't think Sup Forums is the right board.

I just finished the show yesterday
It was pretty good.
Jonathan and the chief/sheriff were my favorite characters
One question though,
at the beginning of the show the chief Jim Hopper was completely pragmatic and did not believe any of the mother's crazy claims on her child Will dissapearing.
But half the episode later by the end, his demeanor changed and questioned the possibility that something fishy is going on, which lead him to the research facility more episodes later.
but what caused this change in his behavior?
I must have missed it

it was after that sketchy county chief/officer thing at the bar

no, even before that bar scene, something led up to him becoming suspicious of the special organization

gtfo pedo fucks

that was it, he went to the bar, then went to the morgue, then the lab

it's hard to give a shit when all the good discussion stopped weeks ago and every ST thread now devolves into heated arguments between pedophiles and autists who spend their time maniacally harassing said pedophiles

tfw you'll never taste froggo's hole

Pedos like you should leave too

but the scene that triggered the fight at the bar was his suspicion that the other guy next to him was lying
and before that he had a lab visit along with the other two cops and when they left he said something akin to "they're lying"

Never mind anyways, I found the reason that led him into the lab visit in the first place in episode two, which eventually led him to dig deeper into the mystery

what was the reason again?

can we post some high resolution eleven wallpapers
also small icons would be useful too for my steam pic

Fuck off pedo

Where did this come from? Was that Finn? Why is he such a good person? IJLHSM.

Kill yourself pedo cunt