I've been using anti-bacterial soap for years and apparently it's not good for you...

I've been using anti-bacterial soap for years and apparently it's not good for you. I use it to wash my hands and shower with. So what do I switch to now?

/adv/

Soap is nothing but liberal bullshit trying to run your life. I got redpilled years ago, never wash my hands. Buyer beware if you choose to eat where I work

>Get Redpilled on the Redpill

You are referring to a scene from a film made by two transgender women in which a black man explains to a clueless white dude that the world he's been raised in is a lie.

All soap is anti-bacterial. Always has been. That's why we use it.

My older brother doesn't believe in this shit. Says soap and shampoo are harming us. He also brushes his teeth every two weeks. Fucking guys breath stinks. He only puts on deo and skewers with water only. Don't know

coal tar soap, shits fucking amazing

He's disgusting

That's not true. When talking about antibacterial soap it usually means it has triclosan, regular soap doesn't. Anyway, just use regular soap. Antibacterial stuff apparently lowers your immune system against superbugs

Yep, don't know how he gets pussy

Sounds super cheap, but I bet it's expensive

You're asking on Sup Forums where people shower twice a month (or less)

use regular soap and the stuff with anti bacteria crap when you get sick

Frequency is not what I'm looking for.

Try dirt

That's how you get ticks

Regular soap, and dont use hand sanatizer it kills your immune system. Just wash your hands after you come from somwhere.

you want to keep your residential flora happy, these bacteria form a protective layer.
Transiental flora will most likely make you sick, these are the bacteria you want to kill. When we go into the micriobiological laboratory, we wash our hands with regular soap to wash away any transient flora, the residential flora wont wash off (you'd have to wash really really long, or use antimicrobial soap)

trips mean im telling the truth

Stop using it, make or buy the most basic glycerine soap you can. The anti-bacterial agents in anti-bacterial bar soap and dish liquid are known endocrine(hormone) disruptors.

If youre worried about low test, start excercising and taking cold showers. There are some inexpensive female fertility meds that can use your body to boost test too(no shrunken testies like 'roids), but they will make you moody.

you ment to say they block estrogen. they dont directly boost testosterone

he is speaking the truth, the soap molecules dissolve the outer layers of the bacteria

This shit is the stuff
Salicylic acid and coal tar
orange to red in colour and naturally antiseptic and insect repellent

Can I use it on my face without it getting really dry?

80p for a bar of Wrights but it uses teatree but smells like coal tar

I've got a really oily face and I sometimes use solvents to degrease it (I know it defats but I do it rarely). If normal soap dries your skin, this is not going to make it better or worse. Use moisturising soap or use a moisturiser in conjunction with any soap.

See if you have eczema or a form of dermatitis, antibacterial soap will help prevent infection bad weaken your immune system. But chemicals may cause inflammation or even from being dried by the soap.

Use barrier cream or something like e45 every so often. works on hands and face.

I have oily skin, face included, and I break out easily too. Piece of fried chicken touches my cheek and I'm getting a spot.

exfoliators, anti septic soap and barriercream. With occasional appliance of antiseptic cream (tea tree oil based)

Careful with spots though, can spread infections while cleaning your face. Always have antiseptic cream.

Cheers fam

Is anti septic shit ok if I'm allergic to penicillin?

wow you are actually stupid. i guess i shouldn't surprised that dumbfucks like you exclaim things as fact that you know nothing about.

Also please cut out almost all your sugar intake, atleast half your fat intake. Eat more protein and carbs instead with plenty of greens and don't be scared of A-Z vitamin tablets, one every one or two days, with a meal of half with each. Do not have on their own or you'll get kidney stones in the future. Have plenty of water throughout the day but not all in one go or all together or you'll lose salt. Just drink half a pint whenever you get thirsty.

Health salts can be a treat and tonic water can more or less replace sugary drinks.

I know you're generously sized. diet first then worry about exercise.

Check first, most likely tea free, coal tar is usually prescription only (in eu).

triclosan,triclocarban, andchloroxylenol are common active ingredients in anti bac soap. So think dettol. Some have used TCP which I think is distilled pine sap also similar to dettol.

Paracetamol (tylenol) isn't usually in soap and is not an antiseptic. But always check regardless. do not trust others to check for you.

I'm quite slim. Don't usually have a lot of sugar intake but I do need to get back to exercising. I try to eat as many home cooked meals as possible but sometimes my work schedule doesn't allow it. I can go for days eating healthy but then a shitty week means I'm out eating out at least twice a day

That's what I use. Detail bar for showers, and liquid dettol for hand wash

A product claiming to be "antibacterial" does have something that non-antibacterial doesn't have.
The question is, does it actually kill bacteria that may make you sick/infected. Soaps, cleaners, etc., for surgeons. Industrial cleaners that kill the HIV virus, yes. Odds are you will have all the same illnesses, infections that you will have using non-antibacterial soap. Mostly psychological marketing. Placebo effect.

Adding...the over-prescription of antibiotics is being attributed to weakened immune systems.

Good lad, put some muscle on then. Might be worth preparing lunches or cooking for the week incase of a busy week.

Keep going. If your suicidal or depressed then help others. Helps me atleast.

Sounds like an interesting movie. Title?

Smells so good.

If you wash your hands often, use a moisturiser. If your hands gets heavily soiled use mechanics soap like lava or swafega. Washing up liquid and sand or salt works too.

or hardened bacteria

I think Swarfega is going to be my next hand wash, and some faggy moisturiser if I don't need it.

i'm bored. this sucks.

Motherfucking Kirk's castille soap.

What county you from? Essex here

Me too. Started using just natural soaps now.

Northeast. This was surprisingly informative. Cheers everyone