Is this the coolest scene in all of star wars continuity?

Is this the coolest scene in all of star wars continuity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyqxWU1QkrE
youtube.com/watch?v=RkBiYpD3SDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, the best would be Revan slaughtering Mandalorians and their Emperor.

Not canon, pham

>unironically playing the "canon" card when discussing a science fantasy franchise for kids

wew 2 (You)

It's canon, fuck Disney.

delet this

Sorry guys, take it up with StoryGroup

Who gives a fuck about that gay disney shit. the force awakens killed star wars.

>c3po: the phantom limb

this cant be real

They took a big dump on the fans, so new "canon" can fuck off. TOR is canon and always will be.

It is.

Want me to ruin that picture for you real quick?
There's a grinning face across Revan's stomach.

Did you really think the fact that C3PO had a new red limb was just a coincidence?

How do they consider battlefront canon?

And the part when the picture is ruined comes when exactly?

Why would he do that? They don't have the money for suit repairs.

All the maps are retelling of canon battles. There used to be a disclamer that it isn't REALLY canon but it was removed for some reason

Doesn't Chewbacca get crushed by a fucking moon landing on him? I'd argue that's more metal

Context for non-Sup Forums users?

That's garbage, fuck everything to do with nu star wars

That's certainly a good question, considering it has no campaign.

Was the part here Boba Fett, Vader and the Emperor team up to fight Leia, Luke and Han in some sort of hangar on a snow planet, leading to a random Rebel Alliance soldier killing Sheev with a luckily bounced thermal detonator that sent Palpy ol' pal flying into a space trashcan the part they decided is canon?

Not canon

Vader is having a force vision recounting the ending of Episode 3. In the vision Obi Wan deliberately throws anakin into the lava. Vader emerges and kills him, along with Anakin Skywalker, his old self.

The issue is fantastic. It's a 10/10 look into Vader's head

>edgy

Wow, Darth Vader is edgy? Who knew!

That sounds retarded and the art is horrendous. What emotion is Padme meant to be conveying there? It looks like it's traced from a promotional photo.

Why does he have melted cheese on him

Looks and sounds like a bad fanfic

Coolest scenes:

>OT
ESB's Luke v. Vader fight

>PT
"Did you ever hear the tale of Darth Plagueis the Wise?"

>Old EU
Joruus unveiling Luuke (fuck you, it was delightfully batshit)

>What emotion is Padme meant to be conveying there? It looks like it's traced from a promotional photo.

I take it you didn't watch the prequels.

>Looks like it's traced from a promotional photo

That's the industry standard nowadays. Nobody likes it. Just have to settle.

It's pretty alright. Not the best scene in all of star wars, but I think mr OP might have just been baiting for replies

Sounds cheesy as hell. Then again "adult" comic books often are.

>10s Marvel comic art
>either everything is traced from photos/poser or else it's literally tumblr-tier scribbles

JUST

It's executed much better than I make it sound.

I dont doubt it. Ive just never really touched on the extended universe since it draws such a thin line to pure fanfic.

It looks like he's covered in honey in a giant beehive

I'm talking about the art, I know the story context. She's standing bolt upright with a blank expression in what's meant to be an emotional look into Anakin's psychology, it's lazy art. Comics are a visual medium, I'm not impressed by that page.

You're thinking of genre trash trying to act grownup which is cheesy in any medium. There are plenty of comics aimed at adults that aren't cheesy.

So this means the hackers are canon...

Are they the ultimate force users bending reality to their will?

Comics just suck in general

You think whatever you want is canon. You can create a story describing darth Vader sucking off jarjar. It's just never going to be official canon.

Some people call it "head canon"

It is fanfic. It's not canon.

Pretty sure if it's officially recognized as something that happened alongside the movies, it counts as canon.

There you go. It's just never going to be official canon.

I'm not interested in what you're pretty sure about. They're counted as mere legends now and are not canon.

>iOS games are canon
>kotor isn't
End my life famalam

No dumbass. Everything released after 2014 are canon. Everything before that is Legends. The entire point of Disney rebooting the EU is so they can make their own tightly connected universe

See also,

It's actually really good. One of the more cerebral Star Wars stories.

This

Battlefront (multiplayer) isn't canon. What's canon are the solo/co-op survival missions and the Battlefront book.

Plebs.

>Adult books

Star Wars is low-quality material. The only good scene is this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=kyqxWU1QkrE

you don't know the canon, depart from me

in your headcanon does Revan have a dick or a pussy?

I wish the movies were as over-the-top as some of the other star wars media. I want to see this level of power:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkBiYpD3SDc

Instead we have Kylo Ren and some randoms stumbling around in a forest.

What's even funnier than pointing out the fact that you still care is rubbing in your faces that you should've never cared at all: It was all a merchandise scheme from the getgo.

Please tell me this is real.

Oh jesus, I didn't evne notice the bottom right unti l>4444
It's real lads!

He's a cheesy guy.

Bump

>from my point of view the CIA is evil!
>then you are a big guy!

>Adventure's in Wild Space
>retard can't even spell correctly when copying-and-pasting

>Sheev finds Anakin
>"Call for a medical ship and get this hot head out of here!"

>or perhaps he's wondering why someone would cut a man's limbs before throwing him into a volcano!

Commander Skywalker, I'm Empire.

What did Mace Windu mean by this?

This is gold

What game are these from?

Your new flight plan?

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds with the Clone Campaigns expansion.

It's based off AOE2.

What's going on inthe op image? Is he stuck in honey?

Any of those comics/books actually worth reading

It's nacho night on the death star and someone pushed Vader into the cheese vat as a prank

I cringe at the idea that any of that shit could be considered adult too user. But I read high fantasy from time to time so who am I to judge?

Okay I'll ask it since no one else. Why is Vader covered in cheese sauce?

You're supposed to use the display instructions instead of the send chat trigger for dialogue

You can tag them etc. to make messages different colors

He looks like he's covered in honey.

Thanks for the tip, famigo.

No problemo, the editor is my favorite part of the game desu. You should download some custom maps from SWGB Heaven.