JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39686239
express.co.uk/news/world/742979/great-wall-of-calais-completed-concrete-barrier-british-funded-france
express.co.uk/news/world/724365/Migrants-pack-bags-Calais-Jungle-camp-demolished
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Europe disappearing

:)

aaj

SHITaly BTFO

WHITEYS BTFO

Feels good man

Italians arent white

Can confirm

Mozart was italian

I only said that SHITaly is being BTFO, we know they are brown disgusting non-white manlet turds who smell like shit and piss.

are you padanian or actually Italian?

jaj SHITalians

You need the Big Islamic Cock to get your numbers up

that girl is Finnish. they are probably on the same level of intelligence

why all the hate for Italy Argentina?

We are losing Sardinia ;_;

all the blue areas is where your mom is doing SHITaly national tour getting bred by africans (superior to shitalians in every way)

>sardinian qt's will one day perish from the earth
dont feel like living tbqh

How are padanians not italian?

I see nothing but black faces, north and south

they were the muslims of 1800 they come here like cockroaches and fucked my country shit up

padanians are basically Austrian. Central and southern Italians are apart of the greeco-Anatolian master race

They've all been chased away by the naturally stronger and alpha Amerindian.

ahh i see. That happened in my country as well, i am the descendant of one of those invaders

Nah, it's just that the sardinian youth is mass migrating, so they breed.out of the island.

Such a beautiful place, too bad there's no jobs there

I pray to pachamama every night

WE

where are they migrating too? i desperately need a sardinian qt

if you see a shitalian shoot him and say to the police he was gonna steal your wallet

You are living off memes

99% of northern italy have little to none austrian influence or heritage (except for sud tyrol). The only other part of Italy with austrian influence (not.lenguage tho) is the extreme north east, Trieste and Gorizia provinces

ill shoot myself. Its only right because there is no way i can compete with a Amerindian god
padanians are of Celtic stock. Hence the term italo-Celtic

Well they mostly study abroad in Italian universities, lot of sardinians i know moved to london also.

No jobs

Too bad there are none in USA. I would marry one and have 5 children with her
You don't need a job to have children

What do austrians have to do with celts?

I mean, it has nothing to do with austrian domination in northern Italy

Austrian was a bad example, I'm trying to convey the idea that northern Italians are of a different stock then southern ones. The ones in the south being more Greek and the ones in the north being more celtic/germanic

it's just another "let me tell you how is your country from my farm in Kansas" episode

Northern italians are hardly germanic. Some celt admixture sure, still "italic" as hell though.

> tfw Corsica used to be Italian
;_;
Franz gib bak Corsica, it had a great Italian heritage til' Napoleon took it

What's wrong with farmers? Many people in Italy make thier living in the agricultural field
That and the Spanish rule in the south compared to HRE in the south and you get two groups of different people

fuck wypipo and fuck europe

Nah, not really a different stock, we talk the same language and have kinda the same values, the difference between italian regions (even inbetween the italian regions) are the result of centuries of fragmentation. That being said, moving from north to south bring always a bit of culture clash, but it's more of a funny thing than a bad one

Honestly the whole peninsula was kinda autonomous from both the HRE (hardly a real presence) and the spanish, ever heard about the italian communes? Also the fucking POPE

lower birthrates correlate with lower infant mortality and higher quality of life in general.

Yes yes kill w*itey, so on and so forth
The city states also play a big part as well compared to the byzantine/Kingdom of Naples in the south. I think we can both agree that north and south is different, ffs you have separatist parties in the north

It's ok, they can just order more migrants

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39686239

But thier final destination is your country Nigel.

Lol, a bunch of uneducated farmers.

If you only lived there you'd understand how much of a meme they are.

North and south are different? Ofc, but so are the people from udine and trieste, two cities distant 80km from each other who didn't even speak the same language 150 years ago

Italy is.. complex

Really don't understand how you function as a country when you can walk 20 miles away to the village over and come across a different language.

don't think so m8

t. water borders

Then they go to Germany, France, or Netherlands. Face it they will eventually get there there English channel can't protect you, unlike the Atlantic Ocean which is huge.

>Then they go to Germany, France, or Netherlands
That's ok as long as they don't come here

>yfw drumpf stole the wall idea from us
express.co.uk/news/world/742979/great-wall-of-calais-completed-concrete-barrier-british-funded-france

Didn't stop the brown horde in Spanish Africa, don't see it protecting you

Some regions are more.complex than others, especially the ones by the border, mine for example, where you have:

-Three dialects coming mostly from the venetians (intellegible between them)
-A proper language, called friulano(which i understand but rarely speak)
-An ancient form of said language called carnico, wich is fucking ALIEN SPEAKING to me
-slovenian minority

They probably forgot to demolish their squatters camp and move them away from the border

express.co.uk/news/world/724365/Migrants-pack-bags-Calais-Jungle-camp-demolished

Yeah, we definetly border africa

You still have have shitloads of Pakis occupying your capitals, practicing sharia law. Keeping out the rapefugees is like a phyrric victory
It really isn't your fault, your coast guard can't di anything

Eh, we had our arrangements with libya, but suddenly another french midget fucked up everything

>gheddafi is never coming back
Fucking Clinton's

I thought Amerindians would at least have 6 children a pop