Tfw you realize our entire military is built only for offensive strikes and we have little defensive capabilities...

>tfw you realize our entire military is built only for offensive strikes and we have little defensive capabilities. We have telephone and electric wires hanging on trees, our businesses and government is constantly hacked. Not to mention the super volcano under Yellowstone.

>our businesses and government is constantly hacked

So is every country's, you just have the best targets

The reason I KNOW there is no god is because the Yellowstone volcano has not exploded yet

offense wins championships. at the very least, nuclear war would end in a tie

>you just have the best targets
We should have the best defenses. That starts with not having SSN's; so people have no need to steal identities.

>the Yellowstone volcano has not exploded yet
It wont, unprovoked.

>Kim Kong June nukes Yellowstone
>all of humanity dies out
There you go. North Korea will finally give the answer to the Eternal Human.

Theorically speaking if US goes war with rest of the world without nukes it can win it

>nuclear war would end in a tie
>There you go. North Korea
If N. Korea defeats the US, even with destroying the planet, our entire history will be humiliated.

>US goes war with rest of the world without nukes it can win it
Not if we can't defend our shores from heavy weapon strikes. Cant have things everywhere.

If "the rest of the world" includes Israel and thus Jewry, America would be sabotaged from within in a matter of days. No chance. America is literally a nation of fifth columns.

>No chance. America is literally a nation of fifth columns.
You're scaring me.

>Not to mention the super volcano under Yellowstone.

Can't wait when the wall stops american immigrants to come here

Once your nation's relative economic prosperity declines sufficiently, you'll enter a stage of exponential decay wherein the most successful diaspora groups (i.e. Jews, Indians, various East Asians) jump ship whereas the least successful groups (i.e. African-Americans, Hispanics) will stay to accelerate the process. Give it a few decades.

>american immigrants to come here
I'd rather escape to the Caribbean.

STOP.

>when your entire military isn't battle proven and only used to picking on small weak nations so you get scared when Russia and China starts militarizing cuz even Japan and Finland can sink your carriers and boats in war games.

Please, no more.

He's right, though. America is teetering over into a spoils system as is.

Good luck reaching it if you live on the west coast

this is true tbqh
rip pax americana
"pax" americana

>America is teetering over into a spoils system as is.
N-no, Amerika is stronk

Mexico welcomes any foreign army that wants to invade the US from the north of Mexico.

FUCK THE AMERITURDS.

>from the north of Mexico.
They don't need Mexico, nuclear powers have submarines. Even fucking N. Korea has a nuclear capable sub.