S/fur?

s/fur?

Hello there, user

ima post here because the other thread is...

Hello there.

I know, right?

there's also this thread hai
are you enjoying the floof today?
or are you one of those dirty lizard lovers
or even worse, a shark solicituder!

Absolutely checked

Been on s/fur threads for a while. Also, mamals rule! (especially foxes and cats)

as mainstream as cats and foxes are, they're probably my favorites too
well, aside from goats

Good day, everyone!

goats are GOAT

one thread is dumb
one thread is bunnys/fur
and this one
i dunno what to do

howdy!
silly fur thread drama aside, I hope you're doing well

more threads more better
or something

Also, otters

It's 9;34 pm here, but good day anyways!

kek

Enjoy it

Post S/Fur material, of course!

I am, just tired and a bit stressed, but slowly getting things back on track! How's you?

My apologies, good evening!

ug, here then...

Don't worry, m8. No needs to apologize

well I hope you can get some decent rest
and de-stress

I'm okay, just started taking some SSRIs again so I'm adapting to that, they have me feeling kinda weird

Hot!
Good

selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
they make some neurotransmitters stick around in my brain longer so I feel more happy and less anxious
that's the idea, at least, we'll see how they end up working out in a couple weeks

I do hope all goes well then! Being anxious all the time is really hard to live with, I hear.

I just wanna be able to function well enough to get some work done on my hobbies consistently

What hobbies do you have going on?

Sharks are okay as well, but keep it on the down-low, 'kay? It's not like i'm trying to make a new tipe of rule63 or something, it's just... mammals are preference here.

Startet to play Footbal last week, and by the Gods, it's hard to be a lineman

Forgot pic

3d modelling and programming
I'm working on a video game, but I've had a very difficult time staying motivated, especially since I'm just sort of teaching myself everything as I go

football sounds awful, don't you get banged around a lot?

futball > football

>Hoh boy, here we go again
Actual team or just for fun?

That's gonna be quite the challenge debugging everything lol

but the organizations that run the high level stuff are equally bad and evil

Nah, i'm literally the biggest and the niggest guy on the team

Amateur team, base division of the national league champion (ps: i live on Brazil)

I don't care too much about bugs, I just want to get a working demo level up that I can show to people and see if they like my game idea
if people like it then maybe I can attract some help from more competent programmers and artists

also the game is mostly about killing bugs (insects) so you made me laugh

oh so you get to bang other people around
that actually is pretty fun then, if exhausting

When did you start?

I like your optimistic view, I hope you have a successful demo launch!

I'd bang even the head coach if i was given a chance

Hows school going for everyone else?

i has a job
and possibly a new job
possibly a waaay better job

Literally 8 days ago

Trucking School is taking forever and draining me of money.

What's your build?

>possible a waaay better job
How much better?

think of a dream job for a furry
be reasonable
one of your assumptions might be correct

is the way im putting it for now

it's still a long way off, but thanks...

Bad Dragon Product tester? So jealous!

Oh hey another fur trucker. Thoughts on where you're gonna go?

Animal gynecologist?

checked
Also, build?

i said be reasonable
and it might be better than that

Because of fighting with my mom (who would have guessed?). That's the fifth time, but I don't want there to be a sixth.
I just need to take the math portion of the GED. I've already done the other 3. I just can't stay in the damn class because it's practically PTSD inducing because of how fucked up school was for me my whole life.

vets have it pretty bad
gtfo

>PTSD
>school
wat

After school? Not sure. I've been discussing that with /o/ Height and weight, sorry.

Hmm...why does school trigger you so much?

Sorry.

School was really bad for me. I lived in a bad area around bad people who treated me like shit, and physically abused me.

It's a long story really. I don't like going into detail about how fucked up my life has been because there's always going to be someone who calls me an attention whore.

Oh, okay. 6'6" and 328lbs

Attention whore!

Now that's out of the way, have you just try to ignore your class mates and just focus on getting your course completed?

damn
only an inch shorter than me
but almost twice my weight
linebacker it is

The ideal lineman!

Yea, he doesn't even know what real PTSD is..

It's not that easy. It's the entire environment that gives me really bad anxiety. I'm actually going to an afternoon tutoring, and I'm the only one in this tutoring session, and I could barely focus.

If you're capable, try flatbed. Doesn't need any special certification, usually unload in open lots, when youre empty you can actually see behind your trailer, and you get paid good. Most companies brag about "up to $.50/mile!" But that normally takes about 3 years. I started out at $.48/mile, and have been on for a year. I make average of $.56/mile now.

I don't know what anything is.

Playing as a Guardian for now

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

True. Does not mean he still doesn't get terrified.

Literally take drugs or something, if it's a 1 on 1 and you're still scared, there's real big issues.

But I wanna make the good money! I was tempted after thinking I could pull a quarter million over a few years if I play my cards right!

Thanks. Good to know being beaten up on an almost daily basis as being a tiny white kid in the ghettos of ATL around gang members is just in my head. Not stressful at all while I sit here and can't breath just thinking about it.

>real big issues.
You don't say.

kek

I still can barely breath.

>quarter million over a few years
I made $65k this year, with 15% going into my company matched 401k. In 4 years that's a quarter million. When I retire its laughable. Real money is earned, saved and invested.

Percentage and per diem pay are attractive, but set amounts are more reliable. Take pay per mile or hourly, or better yet a salary if you get lucky enough for a dedicated route.

Though most places that offer home daily dedicated routes on salary require at least a year of on the road experience.

That's what I'm looking for right now.